The best topic

Replies: 10401
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 06:19:55 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lab Flaker

Sux to be you AGAIN.

Started by Bricktop, April 23, 2017, 12:11:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"I myself shall be wearing an inverted crucifix around my neck, my "Ave Satanas" sleeveless hoodie, with a downward pointing pentangle tattoo on my bicep totally exposed.

His claim to be a Xtian doesn't fool the true believers...we know he truly worships the Dark Lord.

AC seems like a sharp guy.

Bricktop

It will be a fun night...

...just like your wedding night.

GORDY GAMBINO

Quote from: "Fashionista"Alice Cooper aka Vincent Furnier is a Christian.

ram a crucifix up your cunt. :yahoo:
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Renee

Quote from: "Bricktop"I myself shall be wearing an inverted crucifix around my neck, my "Ave Satanas" sleeveless hoodie, with a downward pointing pentangle tattoo on my bicep totally exposed.

His claim to be a Xtian doesn't fool the true believers...we know he truly worships the Dark Lord.

Well, how could anyone argue.....

Being old enough to be Satan's first disciple, you would be the authority on that....  ac_biggrin

Have fun at the concert,..... :smiley_thumbs_up_yellow_ani:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Quote from: "GORDY GAMBINO"
Quote from: "Fashionista"Alice Cooper aka Vincent Furnier is a Christian.

ram a crucifix up your cunt. :yahoo:

Relax.

Bricktop

Quote from: "Renee"

Being old enough to be Satan's first disciple, you would be the authority on that....  ac_biggrin

Says she who plays medieaval dress ups, and pretends its the 16th Century.

Renee

Quote from: "Bricktop"

Yeah, but I got paid to do that.

Just like I thinking someone would have to pay me to go to a Alice Cooper concert..... ac_biggrin
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Anonymous

Bricktop

Quote from: "Bricktop"

Yeah, but I got paid to do that.

Just like I thinking someone would have to pay me to go to a Alice Cooper concert..... ac_biggrin

Well, Adele has just been.

I didn't go though.

RW

I am actually envious of you on this one Brickles.
Beware of Gaslighters!

GORDY GAMBINO

Fly out and join him Mistress Tips
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Bricktop

Quote from: "RW"I am actually envious of you on this one Brickles.

I'll take pics!!!

GORDY GAMBINO

Quote from: "Fashionista"Who pas you Renee?

National Geographic
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Renee

Back then the pay check used to say "Creative Faires Ltd". It was a theater company originally started by two theater producers, Barbara Hope and Donald Gaiti.

Now who knows, the NY Renn Faire is own by a conglomerate that owns most of the large faires all across country.

Renee

Quote from: "GORDY GAMBINO"

National Geographic

No, I let them have the privilege of photographing all my splendor for free, you syphilitic tub of goo.