The best topic

Replies: 10403
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:05:02 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by James Bond

North Korea...yeah Pumpkin head we gonna blow up ya mountain cover ya in molten larva

Started by GORDY GAMBINO, April 28, 2017, 01:43:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "seoulbro"
Quote from: "GORDY GAMBINO"Till Pumpkin head fires off a shot that actually works.

p.s. can do ya a deal on stabby vests...just sell em outa the boot of ya Commodore VK at Elizabeth.

whahahahahahaha.

Don't you worry your pretty little head off. This is usual Kim family dynasty theatrics. It scares the hell out of the West, but barely raises an eyebrow in the South of Korea.

North Korea has been provoking Japan and the West for two decades. What is different this time around is now they are even provoking China.

Anonymous

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"
Quote from: "seoulbro"
Quote from: "GORDY GAMBINO"Till Pumpkin head fires off a shot that actually works.

p.s. can do ya a deal on stabby vests...just sell em outa the boot of ya Commodore VK at Elizabeth.

whahahahahahaha.

Don't you worry your pretty little head off. This is usual Kim family dynasty theatrics. It scares the hell out of the West, but barely raises an eyebrow in the South of Korea.

North Korea has been provoking Japan and the West for two decades. What is different this time around is now they are even provoking China.

The North has been using missile and nuclear tests to get aid out of the international community for years. Nothing new there. The Trump administration has changed course on China as far labelling them a currency manipulator and we see that China has been expressing a lack of patience with Pyongyang.

Bricktop

China's best move is to move in and remove Pumpkinhead in one way or another.

In return, the US agrees to remove all military assets from the Peninsula, from which point they can begin a re-unification process.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"China's best move is to move in and remove Pumpkinhead in one way or another.

In return, the US agrees to remove all military assets from the Peninsula, from which point they can begin a re-unification process.

Believe it or not, Seoul's number one fear is reunification anytime soon. They don't want it for the next one hundred years. In fact, they would prefer to prop up the Kim family dynasty than see it fall and risk anarchy leading to millions of North Koreans unable to adapt to life in an advanced economy crossing the demilitarized zone into the South.

Bricktop

I don't doubt what you say. I don't think anyone but a Korean will fully understand the complexity of the relationship between the two States. And I can fully understand the reticence for re-unification with a country that is utterly brainwashed and perverted.

But I fear the timing of this process will be out of their hands.

If the shit gets real, people will flood from the North in a human wave unseen in history.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"
But I fear the timing of this process will be out of their hands.

If the shit gets real, people will flood from the North in a human wave unseen in history.

This is what the blue house in Seoul fears the  very most. The potential human wave you speak of would destabilize the ROK. That nightmare scenario will be avoided at almost any cost.