Replies: 10398
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 03:28:20 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

From now no good posts from Worlds Greatest

Started by GORDY GAMBINO, April 30, 2017, 06:59:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GORDY GAMBINO

Yeah fuck youse Ya cunts for having that PP loom and for that wedding shit ya fucken pillow biting wankers.

Here and on Vessys fucktard site one can gather the opinion that Canadians especially the women are cunts.

Yeph youse are all fucked compared to even the lowest sluttiest Pattaya whore.

They don't have PP looms.

So suck my dick bitches.

And up your arse.

And don't even start on American women. Tell ya ya know everything just so ya guards down and next thing fatso is sucken ya dick.

Right down to ya balls.

And Flashy once she got used to it she would take it up the arse like a champion. :yahoo:  :6:

There are at least 18 sluts in this world whos arses I have broken in. ac_lovestruck
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Anonymous

GORDY GAMBINO

youse can go and get fucked

fucken cunts suck me
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Anonymous

Quote from: "GORDY GAMBINO"youse can go and get fucked

fucken cunts suck me

Seoul wasn't abusive with you was he. If he was you should get away from him and stay in a shelter for battered and abused men.

kiebers

I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Renee

Quote from: "GORDY GAMBINO"Yeah fuck youse Ya cunts for having that PP loom and for that wedding shit ya fucken pillow biting wankers.

Here and on Vessys fucktard site one can gather the opinion that Canadians especially the women are cunts.

So suck my dick bitches.

And up your arse.

And don't even start on American women. Tell ya ya know everything just so ya guards down and next thing fatso is sucken ya dick.

Right down to ya balls.

And Flashy once she got used to it she would take it up the arse like a champion. :yahoo:  :6:

There are at least 18 sluts in this world whos arses I have broken in. ac_lovestruck

Why you gotta be like that?

You're really getting tense. Maybe Seoul will spring for a spa day for you so you can relax.

Or if you want, we can go someplace private and talk out all this toxic aggression.... ac_biggrin
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee" Maybe Seoul will spring for a spa day for you so you can relax.

That's a good idea.  ac_umm

Renee

Quote from: "seoulbro"
Quote from: "Renee" Maybe Seoul will spring for a spa day for you so you can relax.

I recommend getting him a full spa pedi, a hot stone message, time in the sauna and Maaaaaybe a Brazilian...BUT only if he is up to it.

He'll be a whole new person. :laugh3:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "seoulbro"

I recommend getting him a full spa pedi, a hot stone message, time in the sauna and Maaaaaybe a Brazilian...BUT only if he is up to it.

He'll be a whole new person. :laugh3:

I guess spoiling him once in a while is ok.

JOE

ac_lmfao .....but were any of your posts any good or of value, Gambino?

Too funny!

Quote from: "GORDY GAMBINO"Yeah fuck youse Ya cunts for having that PP loom and for that wedding shit ya fucken pillow biting wankers.

So suck my dick bitches.

And up your arse.

Right down to ya balls.

Bricktop

Quote from: "Renee", a hot stone message,

He's pretty much stoned 24/7 anyway.

GORDY GAMBINO

Quote from: "Renee"

So suck my dick bitches.

And up your arse.

Right down to ya balls.

Why you gotta be like that?

You're really getting tense. Maybe Seoul will spring for a spa day for you so you can relax.

Or if you want, we can go someplace private and talk out all this toxic aggression.... ac_biggrin

Meet me in Houston...I'll just look for the rocket and know to look for something bigger

you aint getten me cawk fucken hayseed

:roll:
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

GORDY GAMBINO

Quote from: "Bricktop"

10/4 24/7/365

except when in Thailand them Thais hate cunts like me

Mate Im going to Phomn Phen , Cambodia and gonna get on then.
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"

For a small board, we have a few posters with addictions..

Besides GORDY, there is Mel, Twenty Dollars and Herman..

Odinson is an alcoholic too, but he is gone now.

GORDY GAMBINO

I was/is an alco too

You outa see drunken Gordy in action....not a pretty sight.

Last time I got drunk I flying tackled wifs boss with a clothes line round the neck

Then it was on...I knocked 4 cunts out. Straight left then a king hit.

The I smashed all the bar stools up, looked up and like 300 cunts are looking at me.

So I got banned  FROM THE WHOLE FUCKEN STREET. LOL
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE