The best topic

Replies: 10410
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:12:59 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by DKG

Old minda from Tea Tree Gully in the bar....555

Started by GORDY GAMBINO, May 04, 2017, 01:28:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"Wake In Fright is a British movie about an English teacher trapped in an Australian fictional town called, if I recall correctly, Bundinyabba ("The Yabba") which was based on, and shot in, the desert mining town of Broken Hill (commonly called "The Hill"), where heavy drinking and illegal gambling were part of the culture. To decline an offered beer from a stranger in a pub was to cause offence.

It portrayed the Englishman as stranded in a place he was completely unable to deal with from a cultural perspective. Although regarded as a classic piece of British cinema (it also starred Donald Pleasance as an alcoholic Doctor) Australians resented being portrayed as boozing, gambling no hopers and barbarians.

Thank you Bricktop.

GORDY GAMBINO

RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Renee

Quote from: "GORDY GAMBINO"watch the film Flashy

Who the hell has got time or the desire to watch a bunch of your kind throw there shit around and show off their penchant for things like petty thievery, incest, public urination and peeling bananas with their toes?

I can't even imagine the horror show that an entire film based on the behavior of your species must be like. Did they hand out vomit bangs at the original screening? How many countries is it banded in?
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"Wake In Fright is a British movie about an English teacher trapped in an Australian fictional town called, if I recall correctly, Bundinyabba ("The Yabba") which was based on, and shot in, the desert mining town of Broken Hill (commonly called "The Hill"), where heavy drinking and illegal gambling were part of the culture. To decline an offered beer from a stranger in a pub was to cause offence.

It portrayed the Englishman as stranded in a place he was completely unable to deal with from a cultural perspective. Although regarded as a classic piece of British cinema (it also starred Donald Pleasance as an alcoholic Doctor) Australians resented being portrayed as boozing, gambling no hopers and barbarians.

I appreciate the synopsis.

Bricktop

Quote from: "Renee"

Who the hell has got time or the desire to watch a bunch of your kind throw there shit around and show off their penchant for things like petty thievery, incest, public urination and peeling bananas with their toes?

I can't even imagine the horror show that an entire film based on the behavior of your species must be like. Did they hand out vomit bangs at the original screening? How many countries is it banded in?

Quite right.

A far more entertaining experience would be to watch "Deliverance",  a social commentary, where a group of city slickers cross swords with some of the charming, bucolic tribes that inhabit the outer reaches of civilisation, American style.

Watch in awe as a throwback plays a banjo blissfully unaware of his own existence, and a fat urban adventurer gets pig-raped, with amusing sound effects to complement the fun.

Now, THAT'S entertainment.

Renee

Quote from: "Bricktop"
Quote from: "Renee"

Quite right.

A far more entertaining experience would be to watch "Deliverance",  a social commentary, where a group of city slickers cross swords with some of the charming, bucolic tribes that inhabit the outer reaches of civilisation, American style.

Watch in awe as a throwback plays a banjo blissfully unaware of his own existence, and a fat urban adventurer gets pig-raped, with amusing sound effects to complement the fun.

Now, THAT'S entertainment.

Same shit different country.

An inbred, uncouth, degenerate slob, is the same the world over. That doesn't change the fact that their antics make for unappealing entertainment.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

A lot of Canadians think Australians are friendly. I didn't find that at all when I lived in Queensland.

GORDY GAMBINO

Theyre cunts them Queensland fuckers. Cow fucking hayseeds. I hate them.
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Anonymous

Quote from: "GORDY GAMBINO"Theyre cunts them Queensland fuckers. Cow fucking hayseeds. I hate them.

A bunch of frickin pussies they are. Scared of Saskatchewan farm boys.

Bricktop

Quote from: "Herman"A lot of Canadians think Australians are friendly. I didn't find that at all when I lived in Queensland.

Given your infantile conduct in the forum, I would be cautious about claiming it was the Australians that were unfriendly.

If you behaved like an asshole there as you do here, it would explain why people declined to be hospitable.

priscilla1961

My Daughter Is Sweeter Than Fucking Sugar!!

Bricktop

Your daughter should show her gratitude for all the love and care you've given her by giving you a ticket for Mothers Day.

GORDY GAMBINO

Quote from: "priscilla1961"I want to trip to Australia.

You can stay with me.  :6:
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Bricktop

Yeah.

In a wurly, surrounded by rusting Fords cannibalised for parts to keep your POS Fairlane running and thousands of empty bottles.

On the other hand, in sunny Adelaide, with a lovely scenic view from the hills to the sea, and a pool to languish in.

GORDY GAMBINO

And a wif swimming majestically in the said pool.

In the West we have electricity all year around interconnector boi.

I don't drink Poppy that's your vice. Strictly prohibited drugs only is the way to go no liver damage. I'm fucken hip mate I got that strut going .

What you got going ? Fall off the fucken zimmer frame face first in dog shit.

Which describes Adelaide.
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE