The best topic

Replies: 10403
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:05:02 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by James Bond

Obvious Li and Romero have limited mod privileges

Started by Anonymous, June 07, 2013, 09:26:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Odinson

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Odinson"
Quote from: "Fashionista"
It is a wonderful and worrisome time in anybodys' life..

I think you will handle it with little problem Odie.

:)

Yea, especially when your lady is having triplets...

Holy fuck!! :o  It's a good thing you make heaps of money.  ;)

Did she receive fertility treatment?

No. She is younger than me.  :D

Odinson

Quote from: "Obvious Li"
Quote from: "Obvious Li"

wow..is that true.....if so major congratulations.....hopefully all girls........

Why?

girls like their daddys...boys turn out to be total fuckups these days

So the "rebelling daughter" concept is not familiar to you?

Besides you have to worry your ass off because some bad boy has taken your daughter "for a ride".  :lol:

Odinson

Holy fuck!! :o  It's a good thing you make heaps of money.  ;)

Did she receive fertility treatment?

No. She is younger than me.  :D

Younger women can have fertility issues too.

Anyway, congrats Odie. Your life is about to change more than you can imagine.

It is not as frequent on younger women.

So I can´t leave somewhere by just grabbing muh jacket on a moments notice?

Anonymous

It must be it..

Whoa, you'll have to stock up on cigars.

Odinson

Quote from: "seoulbro"

Whoa, you'll have to stock up on cigars.

Already bought one when I heard she was pregnant. Guess I´ll buy two more then. ;)

Odinson

Quote from: "Shen Li"Odie, what did your girlfriend do for a living? You will have to work lots of extra hours or get a sideline biz going to make ends meet.

She has a degree (I do not what that means but going through lawschool is probably it). She works in a tea-shop. I do not have to do any extra hours... I have extra going on ;). Nothing illegal but I have lands.

How much can they eat?? They are not like their father in this state...

Obvious Li

Quote from: "Shen Li"Odie, what did your girlfriend do for a living? You will have to work lots of extra hours or get a sideline biz going to make ends meet.

She has a degree (I do not what that means but going through lawschool is probably it). She works in a tea-shop. I do not have to do any extra hours... I have extra going on ;). Nothing illegal but I have lands.

from the age of 12 to 40..they will live at your home and consume annually enough to supply an entire asian army platoon.......you will need to have an above average paying job, grow your own food or steal it from somebody else.....sorry pal but your life is over for a while.....encourage the future wife to get that law degree and get into practice ASAP.....hahahahahahahahaha

Odinson

Yeah, I know you do some electrical contracting on the side. I think you will need to start looking for more under the table jobs real soon.

You are kidding me.

I will be a mercenary if I have to. Big money in that and I have been asked several times. Germany.

Odinson

How much can it cost? I see lots of singlemoms with no permanent income.

Those little two bite jars in stores are babyfood and they do not cost that much.

Odinson

Quote from: "Odinson"How much can it cost? I see lots of singlemoms with no permanent income.

Those little two bite jars in stores are babyfood and they do not cost that much.

So do I, but they are poor. Their kids have little chance in life either.

Yea well, I didn´t plan to grow them in luxury because that only breds spoiled assholes.

And those feminine men you see walking around...

Odinson

So do I, but they are poor. Their kids have little chance in life either.

Yea well, I didn´t plan to grow them in luxury because that only breds spoiled assholes.

My husband would agree with you Odie. It's different for Asians as we tend to believe kids should get what they want in exchange for study, study, study and the highest grades.

Good grades are to be expected. Summer-jobs, good physique, handyman, hunting-skills, fishing-skills etc.

Those are things I would like to see.

The airheads and lazy faggots whom you see today are the product of the "daddy pays" style.

Anonymous

My husband would agree with you Odie. It's different for Asians as we tend to believe kids should get what they want in exchange for study, study, study and the highest grades.

Good grades are to be expected. Summer-jobs, good physique, handyman, hunting-skills, fishing-skills etc.

The airheads and lazy faggots whom you see today are the product of the "daddy pays" style.

They seem positive Odie, but I am not sure about hunting and fishing..

It is probably useful where you live, but we are in a city of over one million people.

Odinson

They seem positive Odie, but I am not sure about hunting and fishing..

It is probably useful where you live, but we are in a city of over one million people.

Yea, you shouldn´t hunt inside the city because police might gun you down.. Nor fish from the sewer.

Odinson

I don´t know why these people brag about their "college-degrees" because it seems to me that they are only bachelors degrees at max.

I´m a master of engineering.

These middleaged yankees do the bragging. College-degrees are the ones whom are getting me tea, file papers and they will be doing that for a very long time if they do not shape up.

Odinson