News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 10554
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 11:33:35 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Aylana

A

Twenty Dollars, you can stop sending me pm's, I don't read them.

Started by Anonymous, May 05, 2017, 11:06:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

The last three pm's you sent me went unread and all future complaints will too..

I have better things to do with my time than respond to your alcohol induced paranoid whining.

realgrimm

https://68.media.tumblr.com/4d02eb15559c227eea3e044274c347bc/tumblr_opho9vGX6u1ris16so1_1280.jpg">

Anonymous

Quote from: "realgrimm"https://68.media.tumblr.com/4d02eb15559c227eea3e044274c347bc/tumblr_opho9vGX6u1ris16so1_1280.jpg">

ac_toofunny  ac_toofunny

Anonymous

Some posters might be right when they said Twenty Dollars can't read..

A fourth pm that will not be read.

Renee

Quote from: "realgrimm"https://68.media.tumblr.com/4d02eb15559c227eea3e044274c347bc/tumblr_opho9vGX6u1ris16so1_1280.jpg">

:MG_216:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

It is hard to believe Total Dunce is not a troll. How could anyone be that much of a fool.

Anonymous

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"It is hard to believe Total Dunce is not a troll. How could anyone be that much of a fool.

He has poor comprehension skills.

realgrimm

Hes losing his mind, all started after fleeing the USA to avoid TAX Evasion.. tries to forget his past and it has been rumored he dodged out on a family, appears when he drinks he likes to post pictures of nude children on beaches since thats "HIS PARADISE" and thats a custom in his neck of the woods.. LOL ... he's a SEEDY little man with a BACKWARD agenda , but his sickness always seeps to the surface and if have half a brain you can side step his emotional fuckery...his "FEELINGS"  ac_toofunny and see his empty world of shame  :JC_howdy:

Anonymous

He is too interested in personal information and storing pictures of other posters on his facebook account is creepy.

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "realgrimm"Hes losing his mind, all started after fleeing the USA to avoid TAX Evasion.. tries to forget his past and it has been rumored he dodged out on a family, appears when he drinks he likes to post pictures of nude children on beaches since thats "HIS PARADISE" and thats a custom in his neck of the woods.. LOL ... he's a SEEDY little man with a BACKWARD agenda , but his sickness always seeps to the surface and if have half a brain you can side step his emotional fuckery...his "FEELINGS"  ac_toofunny and see his empty world of shame  :JC_howdy:

Where's kam and Dilf? I'm all you talk about?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"
Quote from: "realgrimm"Hes losing his mind, all started after fleeing the USA to avoid TAX Evasion.. tries to forget his past and it has been rumored he dodged out on a family, appears when he drinks he likes to post pictures of nude children on beaches since thats "HIS PARADISE" and thats a custom in his neck of the woods.. LOL ... he's a SEEDY little man with a BACKWARD agenda , but his sickness always seeps to the surface and if have half a brain you can side step his emotional fuckery...his "FEELINGS"  ac_toofunny and see his empty world of shame  :JC_howdy:

But, you want to talk to me, which is why you send me so many pm's.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"

But, you want to talk to me, which is why you send me so man pm's.

Po widdle Italian-American  meatball. Nobody will talk to his skinny, ugly, five foot three, single digit IQ, crybaby third world ass. ac_toofunny  ac_lmfao

Most people, if they were one tenth as pathetic as Total Dumbass would've shot themselves in the face long ago.

realgrimm

This thread has your name on it what am I supposed to talk about??? Surfing?Pineapples?Midgets???Animal Penis??Naked Pygmy Children??? :roll:

realgrimm

Quote from: "realgrimm"

This thread has your name on it what am I supposed to talk about??? Surfing?Pineapples?Midgets???Animal Penis??Naked Pygmy Children??? :roll:

Or are you saying all I talk about is KAM and DILF??... Where is that even relevant, Buy a clue FFS  :rules:

Blazor

Quote from: "realgrimm"

I like pineapples  ac_dance
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview