The best topic

Replies: 10408
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 05:56:59 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Aryan

What is truth?

Started by shin, May 06, 2017, 09:04:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Renee

Quote from: "RW"I'm almost starting to feel sorry for poor Gordy considering the beating he's getting.

Harden the fuck up....
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

GORDY GAMBINO

Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "GORDY GAMBINO"Unless youse loom is like that fuck yer I aint fucken joining.

Go back to your fucked up PP loom for housewife hags like all of youse cunts.

Youse biatches here are fucked.

None of youse can suck my cawk .

Fuck off.

Our private "loom" is exactly like that.

We all sit around in our underwear and talk about what an ugly, uncouth, obnoxious, pig you are.... :tease:  :laugh3:

I heard you blocked all 4 fire exits at once. ac_lmfao
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Renee

Quote from: "GORDY GAMBINO"
Quote from: "GORDY GAMBINO"Unless youse loom is like that fuck yer I aint fucken joining.

Fuck off.

We all sit around in our underwear and talk about what an ugly, uncouth, obnoxious, pig you are.... :tease:  :laugh3:

Really you heard that?

Well maybe it's true and maybe it isn't.

But you'll never know because your ignorant, unwashed ass is prohibited from the private forum...... ac_toofunny .....VIPs only..... :laugh3:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Anonymous

">https://youtu.be/_RMHsWZ3qRE

You do know that those girls have about as much feeling for you as they do an ATM machine, right?

The truth is most of them fucking hate you and would cut your throat and steal the contents of your bank account if they thought they could get away with it..... :laugh3:

As it is I guess they get a small amount of satisfaction giving out cases of HIV to poor lonely slobs like you.... :laugh3:
I have no doubt about it.

GORDY GAMBINO

Fuck off.

Really you heard that?

But you'll never know because your ignorant, unwashed ass is prohibited from the private forum...... ac_toofunny .....VIPs only..... :laugh3:

When the donut shop was closing I took a pic of all the donuts and sent it to Mrs Wif and said if you was here you could be feasting. lol.

Keep that woman on her toes.

Mrs Obey I got that fucken sorted. ac_razz
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

GORDY GAMBINO

Quote from: "Fashionista"

You do know that those girls have about as much feeling for you as they do an ATM machine, right?

The truth is most of them fucking hate you and would cut your throat and steal the contents of your bank account if they thought they could get away with it..... :laugh3:

As it is I guess they get a small amount of satisfaction giving out cases of HIV to poor lonely slobs like you.... :laugh3:
I have no doubt about it.
 I see.

All them dames have tits.

You would never get a job there and Jeebus would fucken spew.
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Renee

Fuck off.

Really you heard that?

When the donut shop was closing I took a pic of all the donuts and sent it to Mrs Wif and said if you was here you could be feasting. lol.

Keep that woman on her toes.

Mrs Obey I got that fucken sorted. ac_razz

WTF does that have to do with anything?

I don't give a rat's ass how you tease or abuse your monkey faced, credit card gobbling, ex-prostitute, of a wife.

Christ, you're both disgusting examples of how wrong and fucked up a human can get when morality, ethics and proper hygiene goes down the shitter in favor of a few bucks.

GORDY GAMBINO

You pissed off also that ya didn't get the donuts.
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Anonymous

Thailand is known as a place where you see lots of smiles, but those ladies are not smiling.

GORDY GAMBINO

They are not smiling because I am not in the PP room.
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Anonymous

Quote from: "GORDY GAMBINO"They are not smiling because I am not in the PP room.

Leave your cash and credit cards behind and that will keep them smiling whether you're there or not.

Anonymous

Quote from: "GORDY GAMBINO"They are not smiling because I am not in the PP room.

I smile when you walk in the room Gordon. ac_smile

Anonymous

Quote from: "seoulbro"

I smile when you walk in the room Gordon. ac_smile

And he obeys you.

GORDY GAMBINO

Think Mike Tyson opening round and this slitty eyed gook id smash all over the loom. Dead cunt.
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Anonymous

Quote from: "GORDY GAMBINO"Think Mike Tyson opening round and this slitty eyed gook id smash all over the loom. Dead cunt.

We know how much you really love Seoul.