Replies: 10403
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:05:02 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by James Bond

The big divorce

Started by GORDY GAMBINO, May 11, 2017, 03:51:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "GORDY GAMBINO"How did you know that. I also really pumped up my credit card. Really loaded the fucker right up.

Was a third world hooker worth it?

GORDY GAMBINO

same same as youse house wif

any holes a goal
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Anonymous

Quote from: "GORDY GAMBINO"same same as youse house wif

any holes a goal

My wife a nurse. I'm not into giving all my money away to ugly third world hookers who hate me. That is really stupid.

Anonymous

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"

any holes a goal

My wife a nurse. I'm not into giving all my money away to ugly third world hookers who hate me. That is really stupid.

It just seems to desperate and well pathetic to me.

Renee

any holes a goal

Gordy's idea of women comes directly from his personal experiences. The kind of "women" he attracts are either trailer trash pigs or prostitute and strippers.....You know,...birds of a feather and all that shit...One even tried to kill him...or so he claims..... :laugh3:

ac_umm Come to think of it, even the strippers I used to know probably wouldn't touch him unless he was dressed in a suit made of hundred dollar bills.......American.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"

any holes a goal

Gordy's idea of women comes directly from his personal experiences. The kind of "women" he attracts are either trailer trash pigs or prostitute and strippers.....You know,...birds of a feather and all that shit...One even tried to kill him...or so he claims..... :laugh3:

ac_umm Come to think of it, even the strippers I used to know probably wouldn't touch him unless he was dressed in a suit made of hundred dollar bills.......American.

I don't think he can afford a suit like that anymore, if he ever could that is.

JOE

Quote from: "GORDY GAMBINO"How did you know that. I also really pumped up my credit card. Really loaded the fucker right up.

Ah...I see.

So you have a reloadable card so that your 'wifs' can't possibly charge anything up and access your bank account, personal information.

Very clever. Go to some 3rd world nation, hit on some whore/woman with no education or financial resources.

Promise her the world, bang her countless times 'till she figgers when the jig is up, eh Gambino.

Then in the middle of the night, leave on a Jet Plane back to safety in Australia.

Perhaps we should call that the 'dine and dash' method, eh Gambino?  :icon_wink:

You' deployed the strategy, "Use them before they use you!"

....Well, at least it's better to 'eat' rather than get eaten, eh G?  :wink:

Least ya didn't git used like our friend Mel and end up all sore and bitter about it.

The only advice I'd give ya is don't go back there anytime soon.

I've heard folks in 3rd world nations are notorious for blackmailing people on trumped up charges.

Plus many foreigners have been known to have been poisoned by the locals in Thailand.

Revenge part of the their culture, I'm afraid.

Anonymous

A prostitute took that pig Gordy Gambino to the  cleaners. I love it. :thumbup:

Anonymous

I did not think Gordy was dumb enough to marry some semi literate bar slut.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Herman"I did not think Gordy was dumb enough to marry some semi literate bar slut.

Maybe you underestimate GORDY.

:laugh:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Herman"I did not think Gordy was dumb enough to marry some semi literate bar slut.

Maybe you underestimate GORDY.

:laugh:

Gordy has the lowest  frickin standards.

Anonymous

Quote from: "JOE"

Ah...I see.

So you have a reloadable card so that your 'wifs' can't possibly charge anything up and access your bank account, personal information.

Very clever. Go to some 3rd world nation, hit on some whore/woman with no education or financial resources.

Promise her the world, bang her countless times 'till she figgers when the jig is up, eh Gambino.

Then in the middle of the night, leave on a Jet Plane back to safety in Australia.

Perhaps we should call that the 'dine and dash' method, eh Gambino?  :icon_wink:

Least ya didn't git used like our friend Mel and end up all sore and bitter about it.

I've heard folks in 3rd world nations are notorious for blackmailing people on trumped up charges.

Plus many foreigners have been known to have been poisoned by the locals in Thailand.

I do not  recommend whoring in South East Asia. But, in your case as a sixty year old virgin, I would recommend it.

JOE

Hoimin! Buddy! Long time no hear!

Whuz up!? Where yuh been? Thought ya got thrown back inta the slammer again.

Say I gotta FREE Get out of jail card whenever you need it.

https://s.yimg.com/lo/api/res/1.2/QEq5PTCNYpUr4DEqoRCknQ--/YXBwaWQ9eWlzZWFyY2g7Zmk9Zml0O2dlPTAwNjYwMDtncz0wMEEzMDA7aD00MDA7dz02MDg-/http://datadrivencity.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/get-out-of-jail-free-card.jpg.cf.jpg">

Just pm me & I'll have it gift wrapped and sent to you free of charge.

Anytime! The only catch is ya have ya know how ta saw that ankle bracelet off yerself eh?

Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "JOE"

Ah...I see.

I do not  recommend whoring in South East Asia. But, in your case as a sixty year old virgin, I would recommend it.

GORDY GAMBINO

any holes a goal

Read yo comments fat fuck and youse will learn why I  lub youse for long time.

ah yes Mrs . Stabby Pants she tried to murder me. It was fucken hilarious. Like your huge gluttenous face..... ac_lmfao
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Anonymous

Quote from: "GORDY GAMBINO"

any holes a goal

Read yo comments fat fuck and youse will learn why I  lub youse for long time.

ah yes Mrs . Stabby Pants she tried to murder me. It was fucken hilarious. Like your huge gluttenous face..... ac_lmfao

Now you can lub Seoul for long time.

ac_biggrin