Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:05:02 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by James Bond

The Federal Liberals...

Started by Angry White Male, May 13, 2017, 02:14:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Berry Sweet

Quote from: "Renee"

With that red rum blossomed face of yours expect to be asked to blow on a lot of cocks.

:roll:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"
Quote from: "iron horse jockey"The scary thing is Mel is worried about this.

Cause he drives under the influence.  He drives for a living.  He should be worried.

Anyone drinking and driving or complaining about retard door knobs should not have a drivers license.

I am not proud of it, but I was the same twelve years ago.

Renee

Quote from: "Angry White Male"That's the problem.  Maybe I'm tired after working hard, and the cop doesn't like the way I look.

Should that be reason enough to force me to blow into a plastic cock?  I don't think so.

Sure, if I reek like booze and show signs of impairment, then by all means bust out the plastic cock.  However, if I'm minding my own shit, I don't need to get my "papers checked" randomly.

No doubt groups like MADD play a powerful part in legislation, but I know that MADD has a hidden agenda...  An ulterior motive.

You seem to be impaired even when you're sober, so you're basically fucked.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

cc

lol @ Renne

Quote from: "Angry White Male"No doubt groups like MADD play a powerful part in legislation, but I know that MADD has a hidden agenda...  An ulterior motive.

They do. They have a horrible secret motive

Keeping drunks from killing / hurting other people is as bad as it gets, eh?
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc"lol @ Renne

Quote from: "Angry White Male"No doubt groups like MADD play a powerful part in legislation, but I know that MADD has a hidden agenda...  An ulterior motive.

They do. They have a horrible secret motive

Keeping drunks from killing / hurting other people is as bad as it gets, eh?

OMIGODNO!!!!! :shock:

Berry Sweet

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"

Cause he drives under the influence.  He drives for a living.  He should be worried.

Anyone drinking and driving or complaining about retard door knobs should not have a drivers license.

Then you should not have had a drivers licence.  Theres no excuse to drink and drive.  Too many idiots on the road as is.  Jeebus, people so stupid these days, they need a licence to walk...you have no idea how bad I want to run over intentional jay walkers who think they are invincible.

Anonymous

Then you should not have had a drivers licence.  Theres no excuse to drink and drive.  Too many idiots on the road as is.  Jeebus, people so stupid these days, they need a licence to walk...you have no idea how bad I want to run over intentional jay walkers who think they are invincible.

Iron horse jockey has been candid about his past poor choices..

Thankfully nobody was harmed on the road or on the railroad.

Berry Sweet

Past, present, future...should not be driving under the influence.  Look at how many drunk idiots kill people behind the wheel and they get off on a short prison sentance.  Kids are getting killed.

All vehicles should come with a breathalyzer to start the ignition....<< if this was actually implemented, watch how many people would be late for work or lose their jobs....way too many alcoholics out there!  Even people you would never even guess are alkys...bunch of clowns.

Renee

Never mind the jay walkers.....Shen Li runs people over on the sidewalk.

Beat that, bitch....  ac_biggrin
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Angry White Male

Look, you fools!  It's not about a desire to "drive around drunk!"

Trust me...  If you drive around drunk, you will get caught, and the penalties are harsh.

This is about shoving the plastic cock into drivers faces, randomly, without needing any justification whatsoever.

It does appear that many are happy with our governments forcing shit into our faces that hamper our principles of freedom.  People went to war, and died, so we could be ensured freedom.

And Berry?  You talk tough, but maybe there should be mandatory drug tests for people like you that collect government assistance...  Positive test result?  Funds cut off.  What would you do then?

Or, would that be too intrusive, Berry?  Random drug tests for those on assistance?

Renee

Quote from: "Angry White Male"Look, you fools!  It's not about a desire to "drive around drunk!"

Trust me...  If you drive around drunk, you will get caught, and the penalties are harsh.

This is about shoving the plastic cock into drivers faces, randomly, without needing any justification whatsoever.

It does appear that many are happy with our governments forcing shit into our faces that hamper our principles of freedom.  People went to war, and died, so we could be ensured freedom.

And Berry?  You talk tough, but maybe there should be mandatory drug tests for people like you that collect government assistance...  Positive test result?  Funds cut off.  What would you do then?

Or, would that be too intrusive, Berry?  Random drug tests for those on assistance?

The sacrifices people have made in the cause of freedom have nothing to do with law enforcement's responsibility of stopping you from driving shit faced.

The majority of the non alcohol soaked population has a right to be FREE from besotted idiots and losers like you. People like you who wake up each day with breath that could blow a 2.0 and then head out to cause mayhem on the roads, should be stopped by using whatever means necessary. This is just one of the many things that need to be done in order to ensure the ever shrinking amount of safety a free people are entitled to. Can we at least have THAT without idiots like you shitting yourselves over the loss of perceived rights that you never had in the first place?

Chronic drunks who drive while under the influence are just as detrimental to the population as gang bangers, drug pushers, terrorists and people who misuse firearms. There is no applicable form of freedom to be equated in any of that shit

Fucking dummy.... Have another beer, it must be close to daylight in that hillbilly enclave where you live.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"Past, present, future...should not be driving under the influence.  Look at how many drunk idiots kill people behind the wheel and they get off on a short prison sentance.  Kids are getting killed.

All vehicles should come with a breathalyzer to start the ignition....<< if this was actually implemented, watch how many people would be late for work or lose their jobs....way too many alcoholics out there!  Even people you would never even guess are alkys...bunch of clowns.

You have a point Berry..

But, I like iron horse jockey and I give him credit for turning his life around.

Anonymous

All vehicles should come with a breathalyzer to start the ignition.

I am not opposed to the idea. But, I do not want any legislation that adds to the cost for consumers. There's no need to punish the 99.6 per cent of us who never drive impaired.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Berry Sweet"Past, present, future...should not be driving under the influence.  Look at how many drunk idiots kill people behind the wheel and they get off on a short prison sentance.  Kids are getting killed.

You have a point Berry..

But, I like iron horse jockey and I give him credit for turning his life around.

I do not disagree with what she wrote. I no longer put other people's lives at risk.

Anonymous

Quote from: "seoulbro"

All vehicles should come with a breathalyzer to start the ignition.

I am not opposed to the idea. But, I do not want any legislation that adds to the cost for consumers. There's no need to punish the 99.6 per cent of us who never drive impaired.

Agreed