Replies: 10391
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 08:25:17 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Aryan

Elite WhistleBlower Exposes Satanic Child Sacrifices

Started by Aryan, May 16, 2017, 07:02:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

That image has Mongolia under European influence when they have usually been under Chinese occupation. Mongolia also controlled parts of Europe. Taiwan was European before it was attacked and colonized by the Chinese. Tonga was never colonized by Europeans. Same with Ethiopia if you exclude being invaded by Italy. Egypt was not actually colonized either. I could go on, but the point is that image contains a lot of baloney.

Romero

???
QuoteHistory of Egypt under the British

The history of Egypt under the British lasts from 1882, when it was occupied by British forces during the Anglo-Egyptian War, until 1956, when the last British forces withdrew in accordance with the Anglo-Egyptian agreement of 1954 after the Suez Crisis.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_Egypt_under_the_British">//https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_Egypt_under_the_British

We can argue about some countries, but there's not much point in arguing whether Europe had influence over 99% of the rest of the world or 98%. Europe has colonized and/or occupied most of the rest of the world.

Anonymous

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"That image has Mongolia under European influence when they have usually been under Chinese occupation. Mongolia also controlled parts of Europe. Taiwan was European before it was attacked and colonized by the Chinese. Tonga was never colonized by Europeans. Same with Ethiopia if you exclude being invaded by Italy. Egypt was not actually colonized either. I could go on, but the point is that image contains a lot of baloney.

Both the ROC and PRC say Taiwan was a historic part of China, but that is not true..

The KMT in Taiwan does not recognize Mongolia as an independent nation..

Vietnam too was under Chinese occupation much longer than it ever was a French colony.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Romero"???
QuoteHistory of Egypt under the British

The history of Egypt under the British lasts from 1882, when it was occupied by British forces during the Anglo-Egyptian War, until 1956, when the last British forces withdrew in accordance with the Anglo-Egyptian agreement of 1954 after the Suez Crisis.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_Egypt_under_the_British">//https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_Egypt_under_the_British

We can argue about some countries, but there's not much point in arguing whether Europe had influence over 99% of the rest of the world or 98%. Europe has colonized and/or occupied most of the rest of the world.

Of course Europe as the global centre of science, and innovation influenced the world. But, the Khedivate of Egypt (1867–1914) was an autonomous tributary state of the Ottoman Empire. Colony meant overseas possession and Egypt never fit that description.

I don't see North America and Australia either as former colonies, but as extensions of Europe itself.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "iron horse jockey"That image has Mongolia under European influence when they have usually been under Chinese occupation. Mongolia also controlled parts of Europe. Taiwan was European before it was attacked and colonized by the Chinese. Tonga was never colonized by Europeans. Same with Ethiopia if you exclude being invaded by Italy. Egypt was not actually colonized either. I could go on, but the point is that image contains a lot of baloney.

Both the ROC and PRC say Taiwan was a historic part of China, but that is not true..

The KMT in Taiwan does not recognize Mongolia as an independent nation..

Vietnam too was under Chinese occupation much longer than it ever was a French colony.

If China had not colonized Taiwan, it would be recognized by the international community.

Anonymous

Quote from: "SCOUSE"As I said this has nothing to do with reaching my 'full potential', its about my country losing its identity and being flooded with non whites.  

How would you feel if Korea was flooded with blacks and muslims?

I grew up around blacks and muslims. I never felt like I was "under attack" like you have said you are. Let us know exactly how Britain's changing ethnic make up has attacked you personally. Because, after all your paranoia I still have no clue how it is making your life worse and yes therefor unable to reach your potential. So, if you would explain how having different races of people around you impacts you negatively.

Anonymous

Quote from: "seoulbro"
I grew up around blacks and muslims. I never felt like I was "under attack" .

Everyone who is an infidel is subject to the wrath of Islam.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"

Maybe, but I didn't hang out with Islam in Willowdale. I hung out with people who were at least nominally Muslim. They and their  families bought  gasoline, coffee and lottery tickets from my parents  gas station and convenience store. I introduced  them to  soju and noraebang, they introduced me to hookah bars and black hash. They never called me an infidel and I never called them Islamofascists or terrorists. We were just a bunch of kids from diverse backgrounds going through adolescence together. It was great.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"

Maybe, but I didn't hang out with Islam in Willowdale. I hung out with people who were at least nominally Muslim. They and their  families bought  gasoline, coffee and lottery tickets from my parents  gas station and convenience store. I introduced  them to  soju and noraebang, they introduced me to hookah bars and black hash. They never called me an infidel and I never called them Islamofascists or terrorists. We were just a bunch of kids from diverse backgrounds going through adolescence together. It was great.

That sounds like great memories Seoul..

Except, for the drinking of strong alcohol and the use of drugs.

Aryan

Quote from: "SCOUSE"As I said this has nothing to do with reaching my 'full potential', its about my country losing its identity and being flooded with non whites.  

How would you feel if Korea was flooded with blacks and muslims?

I grew up around blacks and muslims. I never felt like I was "under attack" like you have said you are. Let us know exactly how Britain's changing ethnic make up has attacked you personally. Because, after all your paranoia I still have no clue how it is making your life worse and yes therefor unable to reach your potential. So, if you would explain how having different races of people around you impacts you negatively.

If you fail to comprehend how a person's native country being changed so dramatically that in certain areas they themselves feel a minority in their own country is an issue, then you are not even worth responding to, sorry.

Anonymous

Quote from: "SCOUSE"

If you fail to comprehend how a person's native country being changed so dramatically that in certain areas they themselves feel a minority in their own country is an issue, then you are not even worth responding to, sorry.

I fail to understand how having people that look different from you around you affects you negatively because you have never explained it. I grew up in one of the most  diverse cities in the world and it did not affect me in any negative way.

Anonymous

I fail to understand how having people that look different from you around you affects you negatively because you have never explained it. I grew up in one of the most  diverse cities in the world and it did not affect me in any negative way.

You open border, multicult progressives won't be happy until you have decimated the middle class across the entire Western world.

Anonymous

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"

You open border, multicult progressives won't be happy until you have decimated the middle class across the entire Western world.

You have not been paying attention. I am laser focused  on  bread and butter issues. I have earned my living for the past twenty years helping people grow what they have worked so hard to save.

Aryan

So you don't believe that ethnically homogeneous nations have a right to exist?    

The far left Commies certainly don't think so......

Anonymous

So you don't believe that ethnically homogeneous nations have a right to exist?    

The far left Commies certainly don't think so......

You are deflecting. I will ask the question again. How specifically has having people who look differently living around you affected you negatively? It has not affected me personally in a negative way and I grew up in one of the most diverse cities in the world.