The best topic

Replies: 10403
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:05:02 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by James Bond

Gary Oak is sure a nutcase looking at his Bluefrost post

Started by Green_Hornet, June 09, 2013, 03:17:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Gary Oak

Green_Hornet

Everyone can see what a racist f*cked in the head troll you really are Gary Oak. It is obvious from your spam, you have a deep racial hatred for Asians.

Gary Oak

I have great asian friends. i speak 5 asian languages. You really should get laid, you are losing your grasp of reality.  are you going to be a coolie virgin all your life ? :lol:

Green_Hornet

Everyone can see on MMB, what a racist spam liar you really are and your hatred of Asians.

Gary Oak

I have great asian friends. i speak 5 asian languages. You really should get laid, you are losing your grasp of reality. are you going to be a coolie virgin all your life ?

I guess his coolie virgin answer is yes

Green_Hornet

Still going with your derogatory racist comments, Gary Oak because it is obvious that you have a deep racial hatred for Asian?

Gary Oak

Quote from: "Gary Oak"I have great asian friends. i speak 5 asian languages. You really should get laid, you are losing your grasp of reality. are you going to be a coolie virgin all your life ?

I guess his coolie virgin answer is yes

Green_Hornet

Still going with your derogatory racist comments, Gary Oak because it is obvious that you have a deep racial hatred for Asian?

Anonymous

http://mralphafreak.files.wordpress.com/2011/11/2-broke-girls-102-2.jpg">

Gary Oak

go clean my clothes wishy wash coolie virgin.... chop chop :lol:

Anonymous

Pictures of Gary Oak

http://unskkkk.com/vintagephotos/_640x480_/86306595_tp.jpg_pic.htm">

Gary Oak

Green_Hornet

Still show what  racist piece of ahite arsewipe you really are with your idiotic hate based spam, Gary Oak?

Anonymous

Gary Oak and Green_Hornet, both of you are copying and pasting the same post..

I accept that neither of you has any love for the other, but please try to change your posts a little..

Thank you for your compliance.

:)

GORDY GAMBINO

RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE