Replies: 10388
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 04:30:51 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Aryan

I bought a new air conditioner!

Started by Berry Sweet, May 21, 2017, 06:43:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Berry Sweet

This one is a stand up one, but the hose is just a few inches short from the window I need it to exit from... :(....ughh!!!  Im too tired to go to the store, so tomorrow I should have it up and running!! Im so excited!!

I have a small window one but its not enough to cool down my entire place...I want to put it in Lo's bedroom but her window opening is too small :(  oh the dilemmas in life!!

Aryan

Right Berry thats it, I'm gonna set you up on a date with KAM or something..... women your age shouldn't be getting excited over this kind of thing!  ac_wot

Angry White Male

The best standalone air conditioners have two hoses, so negative pressure isn't created in the room that reduces efficiency by introducing more hot outside air in!

Canada sucks shit when it comes to selection on certain things, so I drove down to Home Depot in Bellingham and got a smokin' deal on a two-tube Whynter.

JOE

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"This one is a stand up one, but the hose is just a few inches short from the window I need it to exit from... :(....ughh!!!  Im too tired to go to the store, so tomorrow I should have it up and running!! Im so excited!!

I have a small window one but its not enough to cool down my entire place...I want to put it in Lo's bedroom but her window opening is too small :(  oh the dilemmas in life!!

I bought one many years back for 89 dollars.

It still works fine. It was made in China.

100% satisfaction.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"This one is a stand up one, but the hose is just a few inches short from the window I need it to exit from... :(....ughh!!!  Im too tired to go to the store, so tomorrow I should have it up and running!! Im so excited!!

We still have the heat on.

Berry Sweet

Women my age get excited over air conditioners, dishwashers, washing machines, etc cause men are fuckin useless! Thank God for these items!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"Women my age get excited over air conditioners, dishwashers, washing machines, etc cause men are fuckin useless! Thank God for these items!

:ohmy:

Anonymous

We have an older Arctic King in our bedroom, but we don't use it very often. We have a bungalow with a full basement. Our house doesn't heat up that much even in those hot July summer days in the Peg.

priscilla1961

My Daughter Is Sweeter Than Fucking Sugar!!

Anonymous

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"We have an older Arctic King in our bedroom, but we don't use it very often. We have a bungalow with a full basement. Our house doesn't heat up that much even in those hot July summer days in the Peg.

Fans are good enough where I live.

Anonymous

When you live in a condo, you need  AC.

Berry Sweet

My unit is pretty hot...ive had the heat off for over a month.  I dont have a choice but to get an air conditioner....if the heat swells it can get upto 35-40'c in here...way too hot.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"My unit is pretty hot...ive had the heat off for over a month.  I dont have a choice but to get an air conditioner....if the heat swells it can get upto 35-40'c in here...way too hot.

I like my view of Lake Simcoe from my balcony, but my unit gets hot. Even in winter I keep the temperature around twenty degrees.

Berry Sweet

Nice! Gordon must love it!

I see alot of city where I am...lots of lights and high rises.