Replies: 10406
Total votes: : 4

Last post: September 21, 2024, 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

exciting times

Started by Berry Sweet, May 22, 2017, 02:16:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Berry Sweet

An old friend came to my door tgis afternoon...apparently she had been looking for me for 1 year...found me today...so weird..good times tho!  Long story but great old connection tonight!   I love this shit!

JOE

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"An old friend came to my door tgis afternoon...apparently she had been looking for me for 1 year...found me today...so weird..good times tho!  Long story but great old connection tonight!   I love this shit!

Well good for you Berry.

As for myself I just came back from a family dinner I really hated going to.

But I did it for my mother who asked (begged?) me to go.

One of my siblings was in a bad mood and she sounded off at her husband and me.

Next fucking time I'm gonna avoid those dinners fer good. It was complete fucking waste of time and I hated being there. I only went on behalf of my mother.

Otherwise I wouldn't have gone. The next time I'm gonna stayvthenhell away if asked to come to another.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"An old friend came to my door tgis afternoon...apparently she had been looking for me for 1 year...found me today...so weird..good times tho!  Long story but great old connection tonight!   I love this shit!

That's wonderful Berry.

Angry White Male

Did she bring her own crack pipe, or did you have yours handy?

GORDY GAMBINO

Berry has been living in the same nigga projects for fucken years and her friend says she been looking for her for a year ??
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Anonymous

Quote from: "GORDY GAMBINO"Berry has been living in the same nigga projects for fucken years and her friend says she been looking for her for a year ??

You're an ass.

GORDY GAMBINO

As in I have a donkey dick
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Renee

Quote from: "GORDY GAMBINO"As in I have a donkey dick

Well good thing it's a long one because with that bowling pin shape of yours, I imagine it's pretty hard to bent over and blow yourself.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "GORDY GAMBINO"As in I have a donkey dick

Well good thing it's a long one because with that bowling pin shape of yours, I imagine it's pretty hard to bent over and blow yourself.

ac_lmfao

Aryan

Its always nice to catch up with old mates. I've lost touch with loads of people over the years, but I guess its easier keeping in contact these days what with the interwebz.

Anonymous

Quote from: "SCOUSE"Its always nice to catch up with old mates. I've lost touch with loads of people over the years, but I guess its easier keeping in contact these days what with the interwebz.

There are things I dislike about Facebook and other social media, but we have friends and family all over the world..

It allows us to stay in touch.