News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 10406
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

How the Hell did this immigration push come so fast?

Started by Angry White Male, May 24, 2017, 01:08:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Angry White Male

I'm in my late 30's, and what the fuck?  I'm not that fucking old.

I'm seeing NOTHING but Chinks, Nigs, Paki's, and god knows what else move in here around Vancouver!

Angry White Male

And bear with me...  I was born and raised here, and I have a photo or two I will post shortly...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Angry White Male"And bear with me...  I was born and raised here, and I have a photo or two I will post shortly...

Mass immigration is a holy grail pushed on us by both left and conservative progs. It will destroy the middle class.

Angry White Male

This was my Kindergarten class.  Yes, I am in there.

It was all White.  EVERY class was all White.

Just how fast this changed?  Now you have entire classes of Chinese kids here, that cannot speak a word of English!

This happened fucking fast...

http://i65.tinypic.com/5d6yl2.png">

Angry White Male

The worst threat was fear the Russians could launch a nuclear attack...

Angry White Male

Then I just watched War Games and enjoyed WOPR playing tic-tac-toe instead of launching a thermo-nuclear device.

Anonymous

Technology is replacing jobs and we keep increasing the number of immigrants and refugees. That is crazy.

Anonymous

I have explained this before to you xenophobes. In advanced countries people are living longer and having fewer kids. Western governments have made expensive commitments to their citizens. Since there are not  enough native born working to cover the costs, we have immigrants who work and pay for the social transfers to Canadians.

Renee

Quote from: "Angry White Male"This was my Kindergarten class.  Yes, I am in there.

Just how fast this changed?  Now you have entire classes of Chinese kids here, that cannot speak a word of English!

Top row, last on the right, next to the teacher....a future loser and alcoholic.

Take a good look people......That's what a loser and a douche bag looks like at age 6...... :laugh3:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "Angry White Male"This was my Kindergarten class.  Yes, I am in there.

Top row, last on the right, next to the teacher....a future loser and alcoholic.

Take a good look people......That's what a loser and a douche bag looks like at age 6...... :laugh3:

Yes, it is.

Anonymous

Quote from: "seoulbro"I have explained this before to you xenophobes. In advanced countries people are living longer and having fewer kids. Western governments have made expensive commitments to their citizens. Since there are not  enough native born working to cover the costs, we have immigrants who work and pay for the social transfers to Canadians.

Ya ya, who hasn't heard these excuses for screwing the middle class.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"

Ouch.

Blurt

I think Mel's just adorable.

He doesn't look too happy.

Then again, none of them do.
Aimin\' to misbehave.

Angry White Male

What none of you know, is that I have my hand on the teachers ass.  That's why she appears so happy...

Blurt

Aimin\' to misbehave.