The best topic

Replies: 10400
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 04:37:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lokmar

He's Deaf, Dumb and Blind...

Started by Angry White Male, May 27, 2017, 10:17:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Angry White Male

...but he sure plays a mean pinball!    :roll:

Bought "Pro Pinball Ultra" through Steam today.  It's not bad!  Fairly challenging though...

As a kid, I caught the last gasp of actual arcades and pinball machines.  Obviously the electronic version can never compare to a physical machine, but in the long run it's a whole lot cheaper!

JOE

Quote from: "Angry White Male"...but he sure plays a mean pinball!    :roll:

Bought "Pro Pinball Ultra" through Steam today.  It's not bad!  Fairly challenging though...

As a kid, I caught the last gasp of actual arcades and pinball machines.  Obviously the electronic version can never compare to a physical machine, but in the long run it's a whole lot cheaper!

Electronic never as good as the real game ya hoser.

Stop fakin it an but the real thang, eh S'mel?

Angry White Male

I could buy the real thing, but then I'd have to throw out my kitchen table to make room for it!

When I win the $55,000,000 Lotto Max, I will certainly buy a property that can house such novelties such as classic cars and old arcade machines!

Berry Sweet

Quote from: "Angry White Male"

When I win the $55,000,000 Lotto Max!

Lmao live life for what it is.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Angry White Male"...but he sure plays a mean pinball!    :roll:

And takes up a lot less space in a condo.

Blurt

I was a pinball wizard. No, really. The No-Tilt Champ, they used to call me.
Aimin\' to misbehave.

Anonymous

I've never played a real pinball machine..

I can't recall the last time I saw one.

ac_umm

Anonymous

If I had a big enough place, I would have a full size air hockey table. I  can play  that for hours and not get bored.

Blurt

I love air hockey. Haven't played in a while, though.

Pinball, video games, pool, air hockey... all mastered as I put myself through university working in a huge video game arcade.
Aimin\' to misbehave.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blurt"I love air hockey. Haven't played in a while, though.

Pinball, video games, pool, air hockey... all mastered as I put myself through university working in a huge video game arcade.

What a fun job.

Blurt

It was.

Except when the time came to write philosophy papers... while sitting under wall-mounted 120-Db output speakers from the jukebox.

You can get used to anything, I guess.
Aimin\' to misbehave.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blurt"It was.

Except when the time came to write philosophy papers... while sitting under wall-mounted 120-Db output speakers from the jukebox.

You can get used to anything, I guess.

Jukebox, that was a while ago.

Blurt

Aimin\' to misbehave.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blurt"1990-1995

That would have been near the end for them.

Blurt

Not in arcades, though.

Imagine: people paying money to listen to their favourite song. Over and over. And over.

While paying money to play their favourite games. Over and over. And over.

Arcades were the perfect place for such gizmos.

People think video game arcades died in the gaming crash of the early to mid-80's. But, no, these playerful parlours, these dens of ludology, are alive and well.

Minus the jukeboxes, true, but still blooping and bleeping.
Aimin\' to misbehave.