Replies: 10402
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 06:52:08 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lab Flaker

Mel...

Started by Berry Sweet, May 29, 2017, 01:17:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Berry Sweet

...always drunk and angry about something.  He could learn some serious chillification.  I expect no shortagrle of whiny complaining threads all summer.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"...always drunk and angry about something. He could learn some serious chillification.  I expect no shortagrle of whiny complaining threads all summer.

:confused1:

Renee

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"...always drunk and angry about something.  He could learn some serious chillification.  I expect no shortagrle of whiny complaining threads all summer.

Mel is incapable of learning.

I think it has to do with the fact that he has dumped a countless number of brain cells down the shitter...... :laugh3:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "Berry Sweet"...always drunk and angry about something.  He could learn some serious chillification.  I expect no shortagrle of whiny complaining threads all summer.

I think it has to do with the fact that he has dumped a countless number of brain cells down the shitter...... :laugh3:

He can learn, but not until he's booze free.

Berry Sweet

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Berry Sweet"...always drunk and angry about something. He could learn some serious chillification.  I expect no shortagrle of whiny complaining threads all summer.

:confused1:

Chillification..you know "chill"...like chill out dude!  Chill-ification.   Ait  :smiley_thumbs_up_yellow_ani:

Berry Sweet

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"

That'll be the day.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"
Quote from: "iron horse jockey"

That'll be the day.

If I can do it, anyone can.

Berry Sweet

Yes that is true Jockster, but we are talking about Mel here...

Berry Sweet

Ya know the drunk who needs a whole power plant in his 1 bdrm apt as he chugs beer, oils squeeky gates and gets into arguments with old people...aside from his disability to open up doors in his mentally challenged building.

Renee

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"Ya know the drunk who needs a whole power plant in his 1 bdrm apt as he chugs beer, oils squeeky gates and gets into arguments with old people...aside from his disability to open up doors in his mentally challenged building.

Yeah, but he's good to the hummingbirds...... :laugh3:

Too bad he wasn't as good to his cat..... :nea:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"Yes that is true Jockster, but we are talking about Mel here...

It doesn't seem like Mel has tried.

Angry White Male

You'll know when I'm angry, and I'm far from angry.  People just cannot decipher my posting style, or are unable to form the proper context for which it stands.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Angry White Male"

You'll know when I'm angry, and I'm far from angry. People just cannot decipher my posting style, or are unable to form the proper context for which it stands.

That's what you think.

Blurt

Quote from: "Angry White Male"People just cannot decipher my posting style, or are unable to form the proper context for which it stands.

The act of deciphering requires that there be actual content to parse beforehand.

Put some meat in your posts, Mel, real meat, and we'll have at it.

Your superficial bed-wetting lush routine is stale.
Aimin\' to misbehave.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blurt"
Quote from: "Angry White Male"People just cannot decipher my posting style, or are unable to form the proper context for which it stands.

The act of deciphering requires that there be actual content to parse beforehand.

Put some meat in your posts, Mel, real meat, and we'll have at it.

Your superficial bed-wetting lush routine is stale.

That is our fault too.