Re: Forum gossip thread by Aryan

We are lookiing for the movers

Started by Anonymous, June 12, 2013, 12:37:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Odinson

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Odinson"
I don't necessarily disagree with what you are saying. However, I would have chosen the word chimp.

I chose it for you.  ;)

Thanx handsome. ;)  :lol:

No problem.  :D

I knew you wanted to say it but the word just got stuck in your mouth.

Big Wave Dave

Quote from: "jason"We are looking for the movers for our company . We work everywhere in Vancouver and districtand pay cash every week.

$10-$12hr

No druggies or drunkards.

careers@niinorthern.com

lol $10-$12 an hour to break your back. That settles it, I am selling my bar, hotel and surf shop and moving back to Canada. :lol:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Big Wave Dave"
Quote from: "jason"We are looking for the movers for our company . We work everywhere in Vancouver and districtand pay cash every week.

$10-$12hr

careers@niinorthern.com

lol $10-$12 an hour to break your back. That settles it, I am selling my bar, hotel and surf shop and moving back to Canada. :lol:

You don't HAVE to be so smug all the time. Glad to know your itinerant, self-indulgent lifestyle is working out for ya. Nothing wrong with that per se, but responsibility to others is at least as important as one's own appetites. That and you come across as a narcissistic, braying jackass.

Obvious Li

$10-$12hr

careers@niinorthern.com

You don't HAVE to be so smug all the time. Glad to know your itinerant, self-indulgent lifestyle is working out for ya. Nothing wrong with that per se, but responsibility to others is at least as important as one's own appetites. That and you come across as a narcissistic, braying jackass.

considering it is illegal for a foreigner to own a business in Thailand it seems you have found a way around the rules......lol

Anonymous

Quote from: "Obvious Li"

considering it is illegal for a foreigner to own a business in Thailand it seems you have found a way around the rules......lol

It's like that in China too handsome, but like most countries with the rule of man it means very little. Lots of foreigners getting around the law in SE Asia.

Odinson

It might be illegal but somehow it can be bypassed.

There are bars and surfing shops/schools owned by finnish and swedish in Thailand.