A

Soldiers of Odin

Started by Anonymous, June 04, 2017, 02:56:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "iron horse jockey"
Both radical Islam and neo Nazi, white supremacy are abhorrent ideologies. In many ways they mirror each other in their social philosophy. It's "common knowledge" that your hero Adolf Hitler was an admirer of Islam.

That implies that the Soldiers of Odin in Canada are a violent group with any ideology. Their mission is to preserve and uphold the constitution and help those in need - regardless of race, color or creed. They are a brother and sisterhood whose goal is to make Canada a cleaner, safer & stronger country one city at a time. This will be accomplished through charitable work, vigilance and activism in and around our communities.

So you are saying that the BC SOO are a rogue chapter of the organization? I see.

You do know that "the Hell's Angels" and their like  put up those kinds of charitable fronts as well, don't you? Most times they are diversionary fronts for running weapons, drugs and human trafficking.

An organization using a name and logo that identifies itself with unsavory elements would do best to change its name to avoid confusion; guilt by association...I wonder why the BC Soldiers or Odin haven't done so.

They split with the parent organization in Finland.

Soldiers of Odin splinter in Canada over 'racist agenda' of far-right group's leadership in Finland

http://news.nationalpost.com/news/canada/soldiers-of-odin-splinter-in-canada-over-racist-agenda-of-far-right-groups-leadership-in-finland">http://news.nationalpost.com/news/canad ... in-finland">http://news.nationalpost.com/news/canada/soldiers-of-odin-splinter-in-canada-over-racist-agenda-of-far-right-groups-leadership-in-finland

Renee

Both radical Islam and neo Nazi, white supremacy are abhorrent ideologies. In many ways they mirror each other in their social philosophy. It's "common knowledge" that your hero Adolf Hitler was an admirer of Islam.

That implies that the Soldiers of Odin in Canada are a violent group with any ideology. Their mission is to preserve and uphold the constitution and help those in need - regardless of race, color or creed. They are a brother and sisterhood whose goal is to make Canada a cleaner, safer & stronger country one city at a time. This will be accomplished through charitable work, vigilance and activism in and around our communities.

So you are saying that the BC SOO are a rogue chapter of the organization? I see.

You do know that "the Hell's Angels" and their like  put up those kinds of charitable fronts as well, don't you? Most times they are diversionary fronts for running weapons, drugs and human trafficking.

An organization using a name and logo that identifies itself with unsavory elements would do best to change its name to avoid confusion; guilt by association...I wonder why the BC Soldiers or Odin haven't done so.

Soldiers of Odin splinter in Canada over 'racist agenda' of far-right group's leadership in Finland

http://news.nationalpost.com/news/canada/soldiers-of-odin-splinter-in-canada-over-racist-agenda-of-far-right-groups-leadership-in-finland">http://news.nationalpost.com/news/canad ... in-finland">http://news.nationalpost.com/news/canada/soldiers-of-odin-splinter-in-canada-over-racist-agenda-of-far-right-groups-leadership-in-finland

If that is indeed true...then that's excellent news...it is my honest opinion and belief that ALL alt-right racist hate groups should be stamped out with extreme prejudice and that is the opinion of constitutional conservative.

Unfortunately the article also states that the split was mostly about money and that their facebook page still has strong ties to the parent group in Finland and Sweden. That is still a bit disconcerting.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

If that is indeed true...then that's excellent news...it is my honest opinion and belief that ALL alt-right racist hate groups should be stamped out with extreme prejudice and that is the opinion of constitutional conservative.

Unfortunately the article also states that the split was mostly about money and that their facebook page still has strong ties to the parent group in Finland and Sweden. That is still a bit disconcerting.

It's not surprising they would say that, but it's misleading. If members from Canada are friends on FB with European members, they have strong ties. The national leader and most members strongly denounce racial hatred. They don't sugar coat Islam which draws the ire of far left deniers who provoke violence whenever they see two members together wearing their colours.

I am interested in joining the Winnipeg chapter. It's a good organization that supports freedom of expression and protecting people from violence. They are kind of like the Guardian Angels that Curtis Sliwa founded.

Aryan

Quote from: "Renee"it is my honest opinion and belief that ALL alt-right racist hate groups should be stamped out with extreme prejudice and that is the opinion of constitutional conservative.

Somehow I doubt you share the same opinion on far left Commie groups like ANTIFA etc.

Renee

Quote from: "SCOUSE"
Quote from: "Renee"it is my honest opinion and belief that ALL alt-right racist hate groups should be stamped out with extreme prejudice and that is the opinion of constitutional conservative.

Somehow I doubt you share the same opinion on far left Commie groups like ANTIFA etc.

Do you know what a constitutional conservative is? Judging from your statement.....I'd say you haven't got the slightest clue....so what else is new.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Anonymous

Quote from: "SCOUSE"

Do you know what a constitutional conservative is? Judging from your statement.....I'd say you haven't got the slightest clue....so what else is new.

The constitution comes up far less often in Canada, unless the federal government at the time tries to reopen it. They would do that at their own peril of course. Brian Mulroney knew all about that.

Renee

It's not surprising they would say that, but it's misleading. If members from Canada are friends on FB with European members, they have strong ties. The national leader and most members strongly denounce racial hatred. They don't sugar coat Islam which draws the ire of far left deniers who provoke violence whenever they see two members together wearing their colours.

I am interested in joining the Winnipeg chapter. It's a good organization that supports freedom of expression and protecting people from violence. They are kind of like the Guardian Angels that Curtis Sliwa founded.

If they're anything like the Angels, they are a good organization.

I wish you a lot of luck joining...you can actually make a difference in society for everyone being a part of an organization like that.

I see the GAs every so often on the subway or on the street when I'm in NYC. There presence isn't nearly as huge in Manhattan as it used to be, like when I was a kid.  Manhattan has changed drastically for the better since the 1980s. Most times you see them in the outlying boroughs of Queens, Brooklyn and the Bronx where crime rates are still high. They make people feel more comfortable when they are around. The NYC police dept still doesn't exactly endorse them but most of the rank and file officers accept them and work with them.

Anonymous

If they're anything like the Angels, they are a good organization.

I wish you a lot of luck joining...you can actually make a difference in society for everyone being a part of an organization like that.

I see the GAs every so often on the subway or on the street when I'm in NYC. There presence isn't nearly as huge in Manhattan as it used to be, like when I was a kid.  Manhattan has changed drastically for the better since the 1980s. Most times you see them in the outlying boroughs of Queens, Brooklyn and the Bronx where crime rates are still high. They make people feel more comfortable when they are around. The NYC police dept still doesn't exactly endorse them but most of the rank and file officers accept them and work with them.

The GA has Canadian chapters.