The best topic

Replies: 10355
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 02:01:43 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lab Flaker

BLURT REYNOLDS has been self posting PI

Started by IRISH KAM, June 09, 2017, 02:00:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

IRISH KAM

https://68.media.tumblr.com/95ada416c7c1f4beeca71aa83ffc929c/tumblr_oh2qfvlmBL1ris16so1_500.jpg">

Isnt posting PI a Bannable offence ?
LIBERALISM IS MORE DANGEROUS THAN TERRORISM ! ( KAM )

Romero

I'm pretty sure you're the only one who has posted that pic, Kam! As in, you took the time to search for it, you wanted to look at it, and you wanted to post it. Isn't that correct?

Tell us, how long were you searching for that pic? A few hours? Since last night? Be honest!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Romero"I'm pretty sure you're the only one who has posted that pic, Kam! As in, you took the time to search for it, you wanted to look at it, and you wanted to post it. Isn't that correct?

Tell us, how long were you searching for that pic? A few hours? Since last night? Be honest!

lol

IRISH KAM

IRISH KAM

All Banter aside .

BLURT REYNOLDS actually posted the Pic Himself on here .

HOMOero do ya home work before posting a comment ya fool .

realgrimm

I think I seen you post this before KAM, I believe it's one of your alley sluts...stop showing OFF!!

IRISH KAM

Quote from: "realgrimm"I think I seen you post this before KAM, I believe it's one of your alley sluts...stop showing OFF!!

I wouldn't touch BLURT with UR  Skinny birthday Candle-Cock .

Yet alone my 10 " Veiny Cock !

Anonymous

Quote from: "realgrimm"I think I seen you post this before KAM, I believe it's one of your alley sluts...stop showing OFF!!

Maybe he shares the pictures he saves to his photobucket account with pictures Twenty Dollars saves to his photobucket account..

Birds of a feather.

:laugh:

Angry White Male

That's not Blurt.  Blurt is a husky dude.  6' 2"...   6' 6" with heels on.

That's why I'm trying to explain to him that he would not make a good woman.

IRISH KAM

At least BLURT Shaved his Tasch off for his ' SGT Peppers Lonely Hearts Club ' singles add .

https://68.media.tumblr.com/95ada416c7c1f4beeca71aa83ffc929c/tumblr_oh2qfvlmBL1ris16so1_500.jpg">

kiebers

Quote from: "IRISH KAM"

So since you say that is a pic of Blurt, I suppose that makes you the one posting PI. Looks like a bannable offense to me. How long would you like to be banned. Minimum will be 8 weeks but I can make it longer if you prefer. Let me know.....
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

IRISH KAM

Quote from: "kiebers"

So since you say that is a pic of Blurt, I suppose that makes you the one posting PI. Looks like a bannable offense to me. How long would you like to be banned. Minimum will be 8 weeks but I can make it longer if you prefer. Let me know.....

Has BLURT REYNOLDS actually said that is a pic of him ?

This pic of u is also PI cos i SAID it was .

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/cc/64/04/cc640434921005bb6ff688381894741d.jpg">

kiebers

Quote from: "kiebers"

Has BLURT REYNOLDS actually said that is a pic of him ?

This pic of u is also PI cos i SAID it was .

And you wonder why you're not allowed on the main board....LOLOLOLOLOLOL

See ya in 8 weeks.....
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Aryan

Wait what? So KAM is banned for pretending that a pic of a user is PI when it clearly is just a random photo from Google?

Anonymous

Quote from: "SCOUSE"Wait what? So KAM is banned for pretending that a pic of a user is PI when it clearly is just a random photo from Google?

He posted today.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview