News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 10401
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 06:19:55 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lab Flaker

Interesting Fact About "Wheels" From Degrassi...

Started by Angry White Male, June 11, 2017, 07:29:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Angry White Male

He was dead for seven years, before anyone actually knew he died!  No joke!

Dude was a homeless bum at the end, and when he died due to substance abuse, I don't even think he had a next of kin to notify!

Kind of sad, actually.

Now I did hear that most of the Degrassi actors had taken a small, one-time lump sum payment, in lieu of receiving any future royalties.  He was one that had agreed to the lump-sum.  A small handful rejected the lump-sum, and now do quite well with the royalty cheques coming in.

This probably made Wheels sad, and contributed to his decline.

He's now in a better place...  Keep on rockin' that mullet hard and proud up there in the sky, Wheels!

realgrimm

I bought pizza from him when he worked at Pizza Pizza

RW

Quote from: "Angry White Male"He was dead for seven years, before anyone actually knew he died! No joke!

Dude was a homeless bum at the end, and when he died due to substance abuse, I don't even think he had a next of kin to notify!

Kind of sad, actually.

Now I did hear that most of the Degrassi actors had taken a small, one-time lump sum payment, in lieu of receiving any future royalties.  He was one that had agreed to the lump-sum.  A small handful rejected the lump-sum, and now do quite well with the royalty cheques coming in.

He's now in a better place...  Keep on rockin' that mullet hard and proud up there in the sky, Wheels!

I actually knew that.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Angry White Male

Quote from: "realgrimm"I bought pizza from him when he worked at Pizza Pizza

Nice!  How was he?

realgrimm

Quote from: "Angry White Male"

Nice!  How was he?

tell you the truth he came off as a smug prick, like the years weren't kind, he seemed in no mood to be reminiscent so I never brought it up but I did say thanx wheels when there was no chance he could do anything to my food...  :laugh3: ..

Angry White Male

What a bum!  No wonder he couldn't hold down a decent job with a foul attitude, and became a homeless bum!

Anonymous

Quote from: "realgrimm"
Quote from: "Angry White Male"

Nice!  How was he?

tell you the truth he came off as a smug prick, like the years weren't kind, he seemed in no mood to be reminiscent so I never brought it up but I did say thanx wheels when there was no chance he could do anything to my food...  :laugh3: ..

Isn' t that something. Money and fame at a young age is seldom a positive thing as an adult.

Anonymous

How many years ago was that realgrimm?

realgrimm

Quote from: "Fashionista"

way to make me feel old Fash  :laugh3:  well he died in 2007 , maybe 15-20 years ..not exactly sure since I usually only buy Pizza when I'm hammered, was with a few friends after a hard night of clubbing.. I would narrow it down between 2003-2007, can't be sure though since I was a clubber for almost 15 years  ac_dunno

Anonymous

way to make me feel old Fash  :laugh3:  well he died in 2007 , maybe 15-20 years ..not exactly sure since I usually only buy Pizza when I'm hammered, was with a few friends after a hard night of clubbing.. I would narrow it down between 2003-2007, can't be sure though since I was a clubber for almost 15 years  ac_dunno

Sorry, I was curious..

I'm guessing you are not older than me.

realgrimm

https://www.memecreator.org/static/images/templates/20249.jpg">

Anonymous

https://www.memecreator.org/static/images/templates/20249.jpg">

I have to admit, that is pretty good. ac_toofunny

Anonymous

Quote from: "Angry White Male"He was dead for seven years, before anyone actually knew he died!  No joke!

Kind of sad, actually.

I had heard he hit rock bottom after leaving the show. Such a waste.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Velvet"
Quote from: "Angry White Male"He was dead for seven years, before anyone actually knew he died!  No joke!

Kind of sad, actually.

I had heard he hit rock bottom after leaving the show. Such a waste.

Even by childhood star standards, it's sad.

Anonymous

A dead fucked up celebutard. Who fucking cares. Good riddance to bad rubbish.