The best topic

Replies: 10403
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:05:02 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by James Bond

Lawmaker Scalise wounded, one person in custody

Started by kiebers, June 14, 2017, 10:02:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc"As to media - After watching progress of attacks by a certain ideology take usually days to identify the perps publicly,

I failed to note on THIS one: Race and Name were out at hyperspeed

and how quickly race became part of this story? What made THIS case special?

Less than an hour after the shooting, certain things about the gunman were already known.

He was 'middle-aged and white'.

And name was out soon after

just sayin

Hmmm ac_umm

RW

Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "Little Ms. Sunshine"
Quote from: "cc"He is identified - Sanders campaign worker

NBC NEWS

Shooter Identified As 66 Year Old James T. Hodgkinson, Anti-Trump, Bernie Sanders Supporter Who Wrote, "Time To Destroy Trump And Company"

https://www.weaselzippers.us/wp-content/uploads/2017/06/Screen-Shot-2017-06-14-at-10.57.27-AM.png">

Oh, and he was shot dead by 2 very brave injured security forces there for the  the majority whip who was badly injured

Had these 2 not been there and taken the shooter out, it would have been a shooting gallery with many deaths

No fucking surprise. Sanders supporters are fucking crazy.

Sad to say....most of them are.

Almost every fucken one of them I've run across are either these gimme, gimme, you owe us a living, sissy liberals or a SJW, flaming, asshole.

If you ask me, they should all be on a "watched" list, right there with the alt-right loons. I think a lot of today's paranoia regarding extremism is grossly misplaced. Given the recent resurgence of nutty liberal violence, it's becoming a lot more likely to encounter one of the left's finest examples of the unhinged than it is coming in contact with an exploding Muslim.

Islam Derangement Syndrome says otherwise.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Renee

Quote from: "seoulbro"The problem with Sanders supporters extremism is the press doesn't give it a lot of coverage.

Unless it's the kind of in your face antics like this latest loony circus act. Then it front page for an hour or two.

After that it's back to banging on about Trumps latest jaw dropping gasification or some other mind numbing, dimwitted, pretend, shit.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

cc

As to the event, I initially thought this guy was a total incompetent ... getting off close to 100 shots and hitting few people

Now it comes out that initially he was smart enough to place those shots in a such a manner to to "herd" people to the dugout / home plate area area successfully  ... whereupon obviously he would then easily slaughter MANY

Only the 2 Capital Police, no doubt with only short guns against his long gun,  saved this diabolical person's well designed & intended  mass slaughter. Well & bravely done officers!!!!!
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Renee

Quote from: "cc"As to the event, I initially thought this guy was a total idiot ... getting off close to 100 shots and hitting few people

Now it comes out that initially he was smart enough to place those shots in a such a manner to to "herd" people to the dugout / home plate area area successfully  ... whereupon obviously he would then easily slaughter MANY

So he was trying to corner his pray in the cage....I see.

That's how Mel shot his wif's cat.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

cc

RW

Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "RW"
Quote from: "cc"As to media - After watching progress of attacks by a certain ideology take usually days to identify the perps publicly,

I failed to note on THIS one: Race and Name were out at hyperspeed

and how quickly race became part of this story? What made THIS case special?

Less than an hour after the shooting, certain things about the gunman were already known.

He was 'middle-aged and white'.

And name was out soon after

just sayin

It's so IDS suffers like you don't whip yourselves into a frenzy and break out your muzzie pitchforks and torches.

"It's okay America.  It was just a crazy leftie, not ISIS."

You know what I've noticed...all these so called IDS sufferers on this forum are all Canadian or some other none US type of creature.

Same goes for those with TDS.... ac_umm

It's okay....I still tolerate you guys. Why,...I don't know,..

.. kind hearted I guess.

Most people on this forum are Canadians and most Americans on this board are righties.

Pay more attention to CBT.  Those guys are far from Canadian or right wing.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

So, are members of congress and senators given Secret Service protection?

cc

No. Only certain high positions ... the only one that had them 3rd ranked in Congress

If they all had guards this guy would have been dropped in a heartbeat

That said, with hate / temperature / egging on of violence/ media support of it all  that exists today, many more will likely soon need  protection

Even local town halls, formerly a great and civil feature of US democracy, are getting inundated with haters charging in and disrupting  often in an intimidating manner

cc

I try REALLY hard to allow that you are waaaay too close to the beast to be objective

to the extreme of introducing it into a thread that has zero to do with it

My tongue is getting quite sore from biting it, but I'll continue and survive that

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc"No. Only certain high positions ... the only one that had them 3rd ranked in Congress

That said, with hate / temperature / egging on of violence/ media support of it all  that exists today, many more will likely soon need  protection

Even local town halls, formerly a great and civil feature of US democracy, are getting inundated with haters charging in and disrupting  often in an intimidating manner

So, only Paul Ryan gets Secret Service protection.

RW

Quote from: "cc"I try REALLY hard to allow that you are too close to the beast to be objective ... to the extreme of introducing it into a thread that has zero to do with it

I'm not close to the beast in the least.  Sure I have Muslim friends but I don't need Muslim friends to know you are hemorrhaging them because of your obsession.  You basically sit in a subforum talking to yourself while the others who know fuck all about Islam sound off and those sympathetic to tragedy say "Oh no!  Not another one!"
Beware of Gaslighters!

cc

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "cc"No. Only certain high positions ... the only one that had them 3rd ranked in Congress

So, only Paul Ryan gets Secret Service protection.

no Fash. some "high ranks" do  .... the guy almost killed was # 3 rank and had 2 guards at the park who saved a mass slaughter

I'm not sure as to how many protection is given, but I'm guessin more will be getting it in the future

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc"no Fash. some "high ranks" do  .... the guy almost killed was # 3 and had 2 guards at the park who saved a mass slaughter

I'm not sure to how many protection is given, but I'm guessin more will be getting it in the future

I thought you meant third from the president, which is Paul Ryan.

ac_blush

cc

You are correct in that statement

Sorry - I meant 3rd ranking "Congressman" .. he is majority party whip I believe

Speaker is # 1, prolly minority leader # 2 (guessing on that one)