The best topic

Replies: 10393
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 09:41:25 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by DKG

Ha'e ye ever bin to Scotland???

Started by Bricktop, June 16, 2017, 09:51:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Renee

Quote from: "Bricktop"Haggis with turnip and potato.

Can ye nae speak Scot???

I know what that shit is....I'll eat the turnips and the potato..

YOU can go ahead and eat the ground up, boiled organs and oat meal... :beurk: enjoy.... :yuk:

Remind me to invite you to my parents house around Easter....you can eat the Capuzzelle...You'll  love it.....gaaaa.... :yuk:  :yuk:  :yuk:  :yuk:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"

Can ye nae speak Scot???

YOU can go ahead and eat the ground up, boiled organs and oat meal... :beurk: enjoy.... :yuk:

Remind me to invite you to my parents house around Easter....you can eat the Capuzzelle...You'll  love it.....gaaaa.... :yuk:  :yuk:  :yuk:  :yuk:

I looked that up Renee...lamb's head.

:yuk:

Renee

Quote from: "Fashionista"

Can ye nae speak Scot???

It's an Easter delicately among Italians. When my grandparents were alive we used to have on the dinner table every Easter.... :beurk:

Funny thing is, I don't remember anyone besides my grandfather and one or two of my great uncles eating it.

I can't even look at pictures of it without getting queasy. :beurk:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"

Can ye nae speak Scot???

It's an Easter delicately among Italians. When my grandparents were alive we used to have on the dinner table every Easter.... :beurk:

Funny thing is, I don't remember anyone besides my grandfather and one or two of my great uncles eating it.

I can't even look at pictures of it without getting queezy. :beurk:

I saw an image of it.

Anonymous

Try this on game night with your beer.

Beondegi Silkworm Larvae

http://listverse.wpengine.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/04/800px-silkworm_snack.jpg">

Beondegi is another Korean street food. It comprises steamed or boiled silkworm pupae, which are seasoned. As well as being a popular snack on the streets, Beondegi is often served with alcohol. When you find a vendor selling silkworm pupae, you can be fairly sure that roast crickets are also not too far away. This is one of those dishes that take a little steel to try for the first time, but when you do you can appreciate why it is such a popular snack.

Renee

Quote from: "seoulbro"Try this on game night with your beer.

Beondegi Silkworm Larvae

http://listverse.wpengine.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/04/800px-silkworm_snack.jpg">

Beondegi is another Korean street food. It comprises steamed or boiled silkworm pupae, which are seasoned. As well as being a popular snack on the streets, Beondegi is often served with alcohol. When you find a vendor selling silkworm pupae, you can be fairly sure that roast crickets are also not too far away. This is one of those dishes that take a little steel to try for the first time, but when you do you can appreciate why it is such a popular snack.

Good Fucking Lord!... :beurk:

Anonymous

Quote from: "seoulbro"Try this on game night with your beer.

Beondegi Silkworm Larvae

God Fucking Lord!... :beurk:

So, will  that be a double order of byun de ki ma'am?

Bricktop

Pshaw...those bugs are dead.

Behold, the epicurean bush delicacy of Australia...the witchetty grub!!!

http://www.natgeocreative.com/comp/04/356/753815.jpg">

http://c8.alamy.com/comp/BPD511/aboriginal-woman-collecting-witchetty-grubs-australia-BPD511.jpg">

http://menzelphoto.photoshelter.com/img/pixel.gif">

Anonymous

I saw Survivorman eat them. They're tasty.

Bricktop

So I'm told, and ignorant I shall remain.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"So I'm told, and ignorant I shall remain.

I'd try one cooked over a fire.

Bricktop

Address?

I'll send some over to you.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"Address?

I'll send some over to you.

I will wait until we take an Aussie vacation.

Bricktop

Please yourself...

Don't know what you're missing!!!!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"Please yourself...

Don't know what you're missing!!!!

Save me some.