Last post: Today at 06:52:08 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lab Flaker

Oi, you ice farmers...important info re Australians

Started by Bricktop, June 18, 2017, 06:36:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bricktop

Berry Sweet

Quote from: "Angry White Male"

Now if Canada would just stop with the importation of third world slaves as 'temporary labour,' I'd be really happy...  Of course, that will never happen.

I do agree with this.  Im not cool with it either.  These people give reason to keep wages low.

Im also not keen with temp workers coming in as care givers but use the job just to gain citizenship into Canada and then bring their whole family with them.

Asian pregnancy homes should also be shut done.  Im appaulled this is still going on.  Its NOT the right way to gain citizenship to Canada.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Angry White Male"Well, if we're going to have some "temporary worker agreement" with any nation, Australia is a good one to do this with.

Now if Canada would just stop with the importation of third world slaves as 'temporary labour,' I'd be really happy...  Of course, that will never happen.

We have under thirty reciprocal working holiday maker agreements with Australia,  Britain(or we did anyway), Japan and now Korea.

Bricktop

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"Which means we're flooded with Canucks!!!!

Unfortunately it's not our young Islamic passport holders who are taking advantage of the opportunity to work in Australia.

Bricktop

Yeah. Sad, that.

We post Canada travel posters all over their communities, though.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"Yeah. Sad, that.

We post Canada travel posters all over their communities, though.

Aussies would do that. ac_toofunny