Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 12:27:42 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

RW, I'm Willing to Wager a Bet...

Started by Angry White Male, June 24, 2017, 12:46:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RW

Quote from: "seoulbro"
Quote from: "RW"No, I think that guy is a wife beating piece of shit like all the other wife beating pieces of shit out there.  He should be charged with assault.

Exactly, his ethnicity or where he's from has nothing to do with it. We have plenty of abusive alcoholic guys who were born in this country.

Is it just me, or does anyone find it a tad rich that a misogynistic asshole like Mel suddenly cares about women?

He doesn't care about women.  He's trying to have some "gotcha!" moment with my position on Muslims.

Do have to say though, if we are bringing people into our country and they are breaking our laws, we should do what we can to prevent it.  That would involve actively educating new citizens about our laws.  That isn't the bleeding heart lefty answer; it's a solution to a problem.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"
Quote from: "RW"No, I think that guy is a wife beating piece of shit like all the other wife beating pieces of shit out there.  He should be charged with assault.

Exactly, his ethnicity or where he's from has nothing to do with it. We have plenty of abusive alcoholic guys who were born in this country.

Is it just me, or does anyone find it a tad rich that a misogynistic asshole like Mel suddenly cares about women?

He doesn't care about women.  He's trying to have some "gotcha!" moment with my position on Muslims.

Do have to say though, if we are bringing people into our country and they are breaking our laws, we should do what we can to prevent it.  That would involve actively educating new citizens about our laws.  That isn't the bleeding heart lefty answer; it's a solution to a problem.

I know RW..

It seems to be a common strategy.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "RW"

I know RW..

It seems to be a common strategy.

I know what the goofball was trying to do. I was reminding him that it won't work.

Berry Sweet

Religion and excuses have no place in society today.

Angry White Male

Quote from: "seoulbro"I know what the goofball was trying to do. I was reminding him that it won't work.

Quote from: "Bricktop"That's it.When are you going to stop ignoring this piece of shit??

If you two fags don't like me, or my threads, then don't fucking post in them.  Simple enough concept that even a retard should be able to comprehend.

Maybe just stick to threads and posters that interest you, and leave my threads alone for those that wish to actually post something that's thread related.

Bricktop claims to be ultra-smart, but he seem to have a hard time grasping even these simple concepts.  What a fucking tosser...

Angry White Male

LOL @ him administering the punishment with a hockey stick!    :roll:

I bet whatever she did, she won't do that again!

RW

Quote from: "Angry White Male"LOL @ him administering the punishment with a hockey stick!    :roll:

I bet whatever she did, she won't do that again!

I bet after he gets ass fucked jail, he won't either.

:yahoo:
Beware of Gaslighters!

RW

Quote from: "Angry White Male"Bricktop claims to be ultra-smart, but he seem to have a hard time grasping even these simple concepts.  What a fucking tosser...

He's just stating the obvious.  You are a bit of a train wreck.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Angry White Male

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"Religion and excuses have no place in society today.

As long as that religion is an ideology called Islam, I agree.

Berry Sweet

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"

Im a believer but I keep it to myself and dont use religion as an excuse to act like an asshole.  This shit needs to stop.

JW needs to stop coming door to door and pestering people at sky train stops.  There are 2 young guys that keep coming to my place to try and "save" me ....I gave them shit about a month ago...havent seen them since..good riddance

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"
Quote from: "iron horse jockey"

Im a believer but I keep it to myself and dont use religion as an excuse to act like an asshole.  This shit needs to stop.

JW needs to stop coming door to door and pestering people at sky train stops.  There are 2 young guys that keep coming to my place to try and "save" me ....I gave them shit about a month ago...havent seen them since..good riddance

And that compares to killing infidels. Religion is a pain in the ass, but Islam is an ideology that likes you best  dead.

Blurt

Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "Berry Sweet"Islam is an ideology that likes you best  dead.

No, you're thinking of Unitology.

">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CIcuxu0L-vM
Aimin\' to misbehave.

weebles

I agree Assault and Battery with a Weapon  and it should based on Canadian laws and not be about Race Religion or Creed (seperation of church and state is important) and all people that did or do the same thing get the same charges and sentancing.

Justice should be blind but everyone has the right to fair and open trial by an unbiased Judge and unbiased  jury of their peers and have someone to defend/represent their case  to advise them in a court of law...everyone is

Innocent till proven Guilty in Court of Law everyone should have that legal right.

For Latins and Greeks : Lady Justice is also known as Iustitia or Justitia after Latin: Iustitia the Roman goddess of Justice, who is equivalent to the Greek goddess Themis and Dike.

VERTATIS EX MEMORIA

RW

Very interesting stuff weebs.

I agree that justice should be blind to religion.  It's not a justification or an excuse.
Beware of Gaslighters!