The best topic

Replies: 10395
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 12:27:42 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

JOE, I don't want anymore cross forum drama threads here

Started by Anonymous, June 25, 2017, 11:56:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Angry White Male"
It will no be posted on here this is your final warning..

Any more of these whining posts about VF will be deleted by kiebers or myself..

Really?

Go fuck yourself then, you stupid bitch.

Ace doesn't bow down to some stupid Chink that can't even exercise discretion properly, let alone formulate her own opinion.

You want to fucking turf me?  Then fucking do it...

If you think you can do better, you can start your own forum and we'll see how you do..

Until such time and as long as you choose to post on my forum you will respect my good neighbour policy as it pertains to cross forum drama..

If you don't, there will be an immediate response..

It's your choice.

Do not put up with that asshole....corral him, ban him, redirect him...but don't take that kind of lip from that self entitled, self absorbed, rude, ignorant, alcoholic, cocksucker.

If you let him get away with it he will walk all over you every time. This is the same shit he pulls on memebee and then cries when he gets slapped for it. He comes here and gets away with it. Other people get thrown in the RR or banned for similar shit...why is this dickhead special?

He's not Renee..

The warning I issued in this thread is his absolute last one..

You will not see anymore whining garbage on the main board from Mel.

Does that mean he is off the main board and locked up with the feces lover and the drunken clam?

Because if that's the case, it's way overdue.

Unfortunately you may have trouble keeping him fenced in. He bounces and takes great pleasure in it. He's a self entitled jerk who thinks he has a right to just walk into someone's house and act like a red assed baboon.

Good luck.

He's not confined to RR yet, but one more attention seeking disgusting outburst like last night will result in his posts being deleted, a temporary time out and confinement to RR..

I gave him a warning and now it's up to Mel himself to decide if he wants to be with the adults or sit at the kiddie's table.

RW

Knowing Mel, he'll tell you to go fuck yourself, call you names and say he can post what he wants, where he wants, and when he wants.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Blurt

Aimin\' to misbehave.

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"Knowing Mel, he'll tell you to go fuck yourself, call you names and say he can post what he wants, where he wants, and when he wants.

I'm nearly certain your prediction will be accurate..

But, when he whines in RR about his posts being deleted, given a time out and he is restricted I can point to the warning I gave him here and remind him it was his choice not mine.

Renee

Quote from: "RW"Knowing Mel, he'll tell you to go fuck yourself, call you names and say he can post what he wants, where he wants, and when he wants.

Yep...

And he will try to make it look like you are picking on him.

I'll bet Mel was the kind of little kind that got beat up a lot. Not because he was the target of bullies but because he actively begged for it as a form of attention......It holds true today.

For children growing up neglected in dysfunctional households....negative attention is better than no attention.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Yep...

And he will try to make it look like you are picking on him.

I'll bet Mel was the kind of little kind that got beat up a lot. Not because he was the target of bullies but because he actively begged for it as a form of attention......It holds true today.

For children growing up neglected in dysfunctional households....negative attention is better than no attention.

I'm a big meanie.

Anonymous

Anonymous

Quote from: "Angry White Male"Do you know why I'm permabanned from there.

Is it because you are a short, effeminate little crybaby cocksucker? What am I saying, of course it is.

As  Gordy would say, harden the fuck up. Your vagina is showing again . ac_toofunny  ac_lmfao

GORDY GAMBINO

I got the well deserved accolade as being '' WORLDS GREATEST POSTER '' on that fucken forum .

I totally fucked that bitch over to the tune of 96 accredited bans.

96 WHAT A FUCKING LEGEND.

BUT NAH ME NO HAB HER NO MORE.

AND I'D WOULDN'T GO OVER THERE SHE CAN SUCK MY CAWK...AND THAT FOLKS IS RESPECT.

ON YOUR FUCKEN KNEES YOU NO BETTER THAN SOI 6 PUSSY YOU STINKY PUSSY YANK SOUNDING CUNTS.
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

GORDY GAMBINO

72 Bars in that little soi as at today.

They get counted everyday.
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Angry White Male

Damn!

Are you available?

RW is correct!

Angry White Male

That's sexy talk!

I've gotta run the business tomorrow...  I hate it, but I gotta do something!

I'm over and out!

GORDY GAMBINO

RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Blurt

Aimin\' to misbehave.