Replies: 10395
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 12:27:42 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

ATTN: Mel

Started by Angry White Male, June 25, 2017, 07:05:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Angry White Male

Quote from: "kiebers"Take a chill pill Mel.

Regardless of whether someone comes by here or not, if you make a thread with their nick in the title, it will be considered cross forum drama. J0E just had a thread killed because of cross forum drama. Fair is fair.

If someone is lurking here, how the fuck can it be considered "cross-forum?"

You fucking ANSWER me that...

Angry White Male

You fucking answer me that...  If I see "poster X" has logged in and lurking here, you fucking answer me how addressing them is "cross-forum"...

Angry White Male

Just forget about answering it, as you cannot give an answer.

Just leave my fucking shit alone in the future, unless it breaks some rule.

Angry White Male

Now I'm going to have to re-do the image, and post it again.

All of this could have been avoided if discretion was exercised...

kiebers

The answer is that she does not have an account here so you could not see her lurk. You don't have to be registered to view the forum. Therefore it is indeed bringing a name here from another forum that is not registered, and we consider that cross forum drama. We have decided quite some time ago we didn't want that. You don't have to be registered to view the forum.

[size=120]Don't post cross forum drama or talk about other forum members that do not have an account here.[/size]
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

kiebers

Quote from: "Angry White Male"Now I'm going to have to re-do the image, and post it again.

All of this could have been avoided if discretion was exercised...

As long as you use it in another context.
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

kiebers

Quote from: "kiebers"The answer is that she does not have an account here so you could not see her lurk. You don't have to be registered to view the forum. Therefore it is indeed bringing a name here from another forum that is not registered, and we consider that cross forum drama. We have decided quite some time ago we didn't want that. You don't have to be registered to view the forum.

[size=120]Don't post cross forum drama or talk about other forum members that do not have an account here.[/size]

Angry White Male

If I know a poster is lurking here, again, how is it "cross forum" if I address them?

kiebers

Because that is how we classify it. See rule #9. You can try to spin it any way you want to but we see it as cross forum drama and according to rule #9 we will do what is necessary whether it be by locking, deleting or editing a thread or post.

Angry White Male

"Don't talk about other members..."

Give me a fucking break.

Maybe you should make yourself useful and moderate the posters that shit up my threads.

RW

Quote from: "Angry White Male""Don't talk about other members..."

Give me a fucking break.

Maybe you should make yourself useful and moderate the posters that shit up my threads.

Your threads are generally shit in and of themselves.  

Mel, why can't you take the fucken hint?  No woman or man here is interested in the disgusting shit you say about women.  We all know you're a piece of useless shit and any trouble you have with the opposite sex is because you're a fucking reject.  The sooner you realise this, the happier we'll be.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Angry White Male

Why don't you moderate RW when she follows me around and shits up my threads?  I don't shit up her threads...

Angry White Male

RW clearly needs punishment, hockey stick style...

Angry White Male

No wonder her parents beat her with objects.  I'm sure it was a last resort, and the only language she understood...

RW

Quote from: "Angry White Male"RW clearly needs punishment, hockey stick style...

Being it Mel.  You can be the second guy whose ass I've broken a hockey stick over.
Beware of Gaslighters!