The best topic

Replies: 10399
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 03:39:45 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Wonder Woman

Started by Bricktop, June 28, 2017, 08:35:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Bricktop

Another movie that gives little girls everywhere the fallacious impression that they can be as strong, powerful and heroic as males.

https://scontent-syd2-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/19554698_10211804497980652_295461405015336167_n.jpg?oh=a19d4c98ecad55c8902479286cb2f782&oe=59DD8C24">

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"Another movie that gives little girls everywhere the fallacious impression that they can be as strong, powerful and heroic as males.

https://scontent-syd2-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/19554698_10211804497980652_295461405015336167_n.jpg?oh=a19d4c98ecad55c8902479286cb2f782&oe=59DD8C24">

Hey, I saw it. It was a good  flick.

RW

I heard it was good too.

I used to have a Wonder Woman outfit when I was a kid.  I used to beat up all the boys who said I couldn't beat them up.

ac_beating
Beware of Gaslighters!

Blazor

Oh boy Brick, you're calling out all the Wonder Women of the Cashew now, you do realize what you've done dont you..... YOU DO! lolol.
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Zetsu

Kinda reminds me of my mom.  :001_tongue:
Permanently off his rocker

Blazor

Quote from: "Zetsu"Kinda reminds me of my mom.  :001_tongue:

I havent seen the actual movie yet, but my mom was not one to mess with either lol. In school, they called her Knuckles. Cause thats one trait her and I both had, big pointy knuckles. Anyway, she got her nickname cause a kid was picking on her, and she decked him and knocked him out lol. I also know my mom would turn black when you riled her up, the "soul" came out of her lol, jive mode.
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Zetsu"Kinda reminds me of my mom.  :001_tongue:

Hello Zetsu, it's so nice to see you here again.

:JC_howdy:

Bricktop

Quote from: "Blazor"Oh boy Brick, you're calling out all the Wonder Women of the Cashew now, you do realize what you've done dont you..... YOU DO! lolol.

Sure.

But I know all the men have my back, so I'm safe.

:smiley_thumbs_up_yellow_ani:

RW

Quote from: "Bricktop"
Quote from: "Blazor"Oh boy Brick, you're calling out all the Wonder Women of the Cashew now, you do realize what you've done dont you..... YOU DO! lolol.

Sure.

But I know all the men have my back, so I'm safe.

:smiley_thumbs_up_yellow_ani:

And if one of us showed up wearing this, do you think they would still have your back?

http://www.dhresource.com/260x260s/f2-albu-g2-M01-BC-E3-rBVaG1Y5Rn2AfzaUAADJ2I9QCak439.jpg/wholesale-ulike-fashion-clothes-new-halloween.jpg">
Beware of Gaslighters!

GORDY GAMBINO

you legs like penne RW babes above legs is hawt
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Anonymous

Quote from: "GORDY GAMBINO"you legs like penne RW babes above legs is hawt

English man, speak fucking English.

GORDY GAMBINO

RW  has skinny spaghetti legs like penne pasta
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

@realAzhyaAryola

Linda Carter as Wonder Woman was just another cock teaser. Nothing more to it.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Renee

Quote from: "GORDY GAMBINO"RW  has skinny spaghetti legs like penne pasta

Couldn't you have just said that the first time, you inbred, idiot?

This ain't some tin shack "fucky fucky" fire trap in expat-loserville;....English is spoken here. :rules:

BTW dimbulb, penne is not like spaghetti. But how could we expect a bush pig like you to know....You batshit Oz fuckers eat bugs, snakes and that jarred vaginitis crap.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"Linda Carter as Wonder Woman was just another cock teaser. Nothing more to it.

I don't remember seeing her in that role.

ac_umm