Re: Forum gossip thread by Lab Flaker

Why I cringe when I meet Koreans

Started by Anonymous, July 02, 2017, 03:13:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

You're not married with kids? Gasp.

Hey Koreans, stop asking me ffs. :dash1:

Berry Sweet

Marriage or children are not for everyone.  I know a couple my age that live a few blocks over, they've been together forever but they dont want kids...I respect that...if they both know they dont have what it takes to be a parent, then dont...they are very happy...they do have a dog tho.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"Marriage or children are not for everyone.  I know a couple my age that live a few blocks over, they've been together forever but they dont want kids...I respect that...if they both know they dont have what it takes to be a parent, then dont...they are very happy...they do have a dog tho.

I agree, but Korean culture is what it is. People my age that are single are seen as not being real adults.

Berry Sweet

I get what you are saying.  This world looks at success and wealth in stupid ways...most of the people living in those ridiculous standards are not even truely happy.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"I get what you are saying.  This world looks at success and wealth in stupid ways...most of the people living in those ridiculous standards are not even truely happy.

I agree again. Marriage and kids is still seen as a duty in Korea.

Anonymous

I would hate to work in a Korean company. Ass kissing makes me sick.

@realAzhyaAryola

I wish they would leave their cultural norms back where they came from. I find it very rude to inquire whether you are married with kids. It is none of their fucking business.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Anonymous

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"I wish they would leave their cultural norms back where they came from. I find it very rude to inquire whether you are married with kids. It is none of their fucking business.

Best post. ac_drinks

Berry Sweet

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"I wish they would leave their cultural norms back where they came from. I find it very rude to inquire whether you are married with kids. It is none of their fucking business.

I agree.

Berry Sweet

Quote from: "Shen Li"I would hate to work in a Korean company. Ass kissing makes me sick.

Ass kissing goes on in every company...yeah some are worse than others.  Ive seen it at different places of employment and it makes me sick too.  I cant understand how some employees will literally kiss ass in front of everyone everyday...they really do look like desperate whores...its so high school...I go to work, work and take my paycheque home....im not getting mixed up with those kind of people...altho there are a few who are laid back like me....they cool.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"
Quote from: "Shen Li"I would hate to work in a Korean company. Ass kissing makes me sick.

Ass kissing goes on in every company...yeah some are worse than others.  Ive seen it at different places of employment and it makes me sick too.  I cant understand how some employees will literally kiss ass in front of everyone everyday...they really do look like desperate whores...its so high school...I go to work, work and take my paycheque home....im not getting mixed up with those kind of people...altho there are a few who are laid back like me....they cool.

If you don't bow and lick ass in a Korean company, you are history.

Berry Sweet

Ive never kissed ass in my life.  I dont understand how people can go that low.  It must really suck to be in that position.  The things some people will do for money.  Gross.

Bricktop

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"Ive never kissed ass in my life.  I dont understand how people can go that low.  It must really suck to be in that position.  The things some people will do for money.  Gross.

It does suck which is why the old man brought us to Canada.

QuoteOdd.

I thought you were Canadian.

For Berry or me?

Bricktop