Total votes: : 3

Last post: June 16, 2024, 11:40:29 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by DKG

ATTN: Fash

Started by Angry White Male, July 02, 2017, 03:29:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"
Quote from: "RW"At least he doesn't get pissed drunk and slime all over women on web forums who think he's a complete and utter pig.

Hey.

I resent that!!!

:laugh:

Angry White Male

Quote from: "seoulbro"You and evs should agree to both ban Mel permanently. He'll have to find a  new forum to cry about both of you picking on him.

Careful what you wish for, ChinaBoy!

That collusion you mention of has already been under way for a couple of years now.

To be quite honest, to clear eyes, it seems to me that I'm not doing quite as much "whining" as you all are.

Confabulate, Exaggerate, and Fabricate...  It's the name of the game here.

I post where I want.

Fash has decided her protocols, and as such my postings here will always be limited.  This should make you all happy, since you all cried about my content.

You see, it's not really me that's the problem.  It's you...  Human tribal nature.

I have seen this time and time again, so it's not like you're talking to an idiot.

Feel "free"...  Feel "empowered"...  Do what you will, as I don't really care.

It's hardly even worth it to log in anymore.  And THAT, you cannot blame on me...

Anonymous

Fash or the nutjob owner of VF could punch out that little crybaby faggot Mel.

kiebers

Quote from: "Angry White Male"
Quote from: "seoulbro"You and evs should agree to both ban Mel permanently. He'll have to find a  new forum to cry about both of you picking on him.

Careful what you wish for, ChinaBoy!

That collusion you mention of has already been under way for a couple of years now.

To be quite honest, to clear eyes, it seems to me that I'm not doing quite as much "whining" as you all are.

Confabulate, Exaggerate, and Fabricate...  It's the name of the game here.

I post where I want.

Fash has decided her protocols, and as such my postings here will always be limited.  This should make you all happy, since you all cried about my content.

You see, it's not really me that's the problem.  It's you...  Human tribal nature.

I have seen this time and time again, so it's not like you're talking to an idiot.

Feel "free"...  Feel "empowered"...  Do what you will, as I don't really care.

It's hardly even worth it to log in anymore.  And THAT, you cannot blame on me...

Remember this Mel?
Quote from: "kiebers"
Quote from: "Angry White Male"
I would LOVE to know the real reason behind bannings, but I don't really give a fuck anymore...

You know the reason. Alcohol. It drives your nasty ass boring postings. We have all heard, lord knows how many times, about you being a mod 10 years ago and how you did things. We have all heard, lord knows how many times, about your ex. We have all heard, lord knows how many times, your misogynistic ramblings. We have all heard, lord knows how many times, your condescension of everything. We have all heard, lord knows how many times, your where, when and what crap. You rarely offer any kind of real content that we are interested in. But in spite of all that there are some of us that wished you would just post without all the other bs I listed above because we can see how we would like that Mel. But that Mel rarely shows up because of alcohol. You know its the problem, I know it's the problem, everyone knows it's the problem. And the reason you don't give a fuck anymore.....wait for it.....ALCOHOL.....
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Anonymous

That post nailed it as RW put it, but Mel forgot it after his next beer..

The three alcoholics on this board(Mel, Herman and Odinson) are such unhappy people.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"That post nailed it as RW put it, but Mel forgot it after his next beer..

The three alcoholics on this board(Mel, Herman and Odinson) are such unhappy people.

Drinking made me miserable to everyone around me too.

Berry Sweet

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"Abusing alcohol ruins everything.

It destroys lives.

Anonymous

I´m gonna get killed by a massive hangover. :(

The bad dreams, sweating and wake up dreams last weeks now.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview