Replies: 10406
Total votes: : 4

Last post: September 21, 2024, 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

Oi YOU MISSING ONE OR 3 OF THESE.

Started by GORDY GAMBINO, July 05, 2017, 03:27:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GORDY GAMBINO

A PUBLIC servant who siphoned more than $150,000 from the public purse – and the "parasitic" ex-boyfriend who benefited from her crimes – have received identical prison terms.

However, former TAFE manager Josephine Maria Cray will be eligible for parole seven months before James Richard Andrew Beaumont, on account of her attempts to reform her ways.

On Wednesday, District Court Judge Steven Millsteed said Cray had apologised and, most importantly, already repaid the money she stole — none of which she used to benefit herself.

He said that placed her in a different category from Beaumont, who "had a high opinion of himself" despite a lifetime of failed businesses and patchy employment.

"After the end of your relationship, you maintained a friendship with Cray that had an unwholesome, parasitic and exploitative element to it," he said.

"You saw no difficulty accepting substantial amounts of money from her (and) you have failed to accept the enormity of your wrongdoing."
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

GORDY GAMBINO

RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Renee

Quote from: "Fashionista"ac_dunno

Pay no attention. Dodo is having one of his typical nonsensical meltdowns again.

This sometimes happens when you have a head full of syphilis and bong resin.... :laugh3:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "Fashionista"ac_dunno

Pay no attention. Dodo is having one of his typical nonsensical meltdowns again.

This sometimes happens when you have a head full of syphilis and bong resin.... :laugh3:

I think he just misses Seoul.

cc

I'm not sure that he ever really had a "s(e)oul"

ac_smile
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc"I'm not sure that he ever really had a "s(e)oul"

ac_smile

But now he does have a Seoul.

Bricktop

GORDY GAMBINO

RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Bricktop

GORDY GAMBINO

RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"Show us your Merc, Gordy.

Seoul lets him drive his Jetta..

But, only during the day time and not on busy highways..

You know what they say about Caucasian drivers.

:laugh:

Bricktop

Bricktop

Quote from: "GORDY GAMBINO"no pi

And no Merc either. :001_rolleyes:

GORDY GAMBINO

RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE