Replies: 10401
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 06:19:55 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lab Flaker

White Genocide

Started by Aryan, July 09, 2017, 07:13:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Hey Scouser, Asians are going to take over the UK. China is  the greatest continuous civilization the world has ever known. Between us and South Asians, we will share the duties of running Britain.

You'll fucking love working for us. We're all sweeter than fucking custard tarts.

RW

Quote from: "SCOUSE"You are aware of Jewish pride and supremacy right? They openly call themselves the 'chosen ones', does that make them 'fuckheads'?

BTW there is much more to race than just skin colour..........

I'm using race in the coloured sense.  Jewish is not a "race".
Beware of Gaslighters!

Aryan

Funny that, because the liberal media here call pakis 'Asians', are you a Paki Shen?  

Regardless of that, and the fact that my country has been royally fucked over by the Jews, I know that whites will rise again and be triumphant, its in our genes.

Aryan

Quote from: "RW"
Quote from: "SCOUSE"You are aware of Jewish pride and supremacy right? They openly call themselves the 'chosen ones', does that make them 'fuckheads'?

BTW there is much more to race than just skin colour..........

I'm using race in the coloured sense.  Jewish is not a "race".

Try telling them that, they are very sketchy on the are Jews a race or religion question.....  

One thing is for certain, they regard themselves as supremacists.

Renee

Quote from: "SCOUSE"
Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "SCOUSE"I can honestly see myself moving to Hungary when I'm older.  Its a lovely country with traditional European values and they have not fallen prey to Cultural Marxism,at least not yet.

Their PM is leading the fight against the EU and the Kalergi Plan which they are trying to implement via the guise of 'diversity' and mass third world immigration....

http://www.express.co.uk/news/politics/803167/Migrant-quotas-EU-bitterly-divided-states-clash-court-refugees">http://www.express.co.uk/news/politics/ ... t-refugees">http://www.express.co.uk/news/politics/803167/Migrant-quotas-EU-bitterly-divided-states-clash-court-refugees

But Hungarians aren't white...they are descended from Magyar's, Huns and Mongol tribes. They are Ulgrics...Asian tribes that invaded the Carpathian basin from the Asian stepp.

There is some German and Slovak genetic influenced but Hungarians are not genetically Caucasian or as you so ignorantly put it...."white".....

Again the science of anthropology trumps your ignorance. Feel free to ignore it as you have in this entire thread...we all expect you to.

Well, Hungary is widely regarded by white nationalists as a future white homeland and the former leader of the BNP Nick Griffin emigrated there not long ago, so I'm afraid I take their word over yours on the matter.

Oh so it's what you and your ignorant, white supremist bullshiting, kind REGARD as being white and not the actual genealogy of the white race that matters.... I see... ac_lmfao

This is the veil of bullshit that allows you idiots to ignore facts and call Jews "non white"....thanks for clearing that up and doubly thanks for admitting in front of the whole forum that your white pride is a load of unadulterated BULLSHIT.

Did I say that I had no idea how dumb your are?....Well now that I do, you had best be prepared to wipe a lot more egg off your pale but possibly not so "white" face . .. :laugh3:

Thanks for playing, I'll let go of your nose now and you can go back to grazing with the rest of the "white" sheep

BTW, when are you stupid mother fuckers going to learn the difference between race, culture and ethnicity? And better yet when are you going to learn how to articulate those three separate concepts properly?
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Romero

Quote from: "SCOUSE"I am undecided whether Cypriots or people from the Caucasus Mountains are white.

Yep, that's right - SCUZ isn't even sure if Caucasians are Caucasian!

Aryan

Quote from: "SCOUSE"I can honestly see myself moving to Hungary when I'm older.  Its a lovely country with traditional European values and they have not fallen prey to Cultural Marxism,at least not yet.

Their PM is leading the fight against the EU and the Kalergi Plan which they are trying to implement via the guise of 'diversity' and mass third world immigration....

http://www.express.co.uk/news/politics/803167/Migrant-quotas-EU-bitterly-divided-states-clash-court-refugees">http://www.express.co.uk/news/politics/ ... t-refugees">http://www.express.co.uk/news/politics/803167/Migrant-quotas-EU-bitterly-divided-states-clash-court-refugees

But Hungarians aren't white...they are descended from Magyar's, Huns and Mongol tribes. They are Ulgrics...Asian tribes that invaded the Carpathian basin from the Asian stepp.

There is some German and Slovak genetic influenced but Hungarians are not genetically Caucasian or as you so ignorantly put it...."white".....

Again the science of anthropology trumps your ignorance. Feel free to ignore it as you have in this entire thread...we all expect you to.

Well, Hungary is widely regarded by white nationalists as a future white homeland and the former leader of the BNP Nick Griffin emigrated there not long ago, so I'm afraid I take their word over yours on the matter.

Oh so it's what you and your ignorant, white supremist bullshiting, kind REGARD as being white and not the actual genealogy of the white race that matters.... I see... ac_lmfao

This is the veil of bullshit that allows you idiots to ignore facts and call Jews "non white"....thanks for clearing that up and doubly thanks for admitting in front of the whole forum that your white pride is a load of unadulterated BULLSHIT.

Did I say that I had no idea how dumb your are?....Well now that I do, you had best be prepared to wipe a lot more egg off your pale but possibly not so "white" face . .. :laugh3:

Thanks for playing, I'll let go of your nose now and you can go back to grazing with the rest of the "white" sheep

BTW, when are you stupid mother fuckers going to learn the difference between race, culture and ethnicity? And better yet when are you going to learn how to articulate those three separate concepts properly?

Europe as a whole is the historical homeland for white people. This is an irrefutable fact.

Sure you can pick holes in arguments by claiming that certain European nations are not entirely racially homogeneous due to miscegenation which took place centuries ago, but what on earth is wrong with white people wanting to hold on to parts of their ancestral  homelands so that their race and heritage may continue?  

You anti-whites are so fucked in the head it's not even funny....

Aryan

Quote from: "Romero"
Quote from: "SCOUSE"I am undecided whether Cypriots or people from the Caucasus Mountains are white.

Yep, that's right - SCUZ isn't even sure if Caucasians are Caucasian!

I'm sure you're a faggot though. Have you renewed your NAMBLA membership lately?  ac_lmfao

RW

Quote from: "SCOUSE"Funny that, because the liberal media here call pakis 'Asians', are you a Paki Shen?  

Regardless of that, and the fact that my country has been royally fucked over by the Jews, I know that whites will rise again and be triumphant, its in our genes.

People from the continent of Asia are technically Asians and that includes Russians, Chinese, Japanese, Indians, Pakistanis, Isrealis, Saudis.

Jews = Caucs.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Renee

Europe as a whole is the historical homeland for white people. This is an irrefutable fact.

Sure you can pick holes in arguments by claiming that certain European nations are not entirely racially homogeneous due to miscegenation which took place centuries ago, but what on earth is wrong with white people wanting to hold on to parts of their ancestral  homelands so that their race and heritage may continue?  

Who you calling anti-white?

Since you obviously don't understand the difference between race, cultural and ethnicity...I guess I shouldn't expect you to be able to tell the difference between anti-white and anti-asshole.... :laugh3:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

cc

Outed!!!

https://www.blazingcatfur.ca/wp-content/uploads/2017/07/nazi_pug.jpg">
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

RW

As far as I can tell, we aren't being displaced by anyone.  So wtf are you whining about?
Beware of Gaslighters!

Romero

Quote from: "SCOUSE"Europe as a whole is the historical homeland for white people. This is an irrefutable fact.

It was Europeans who first invaded and occupied the ancestral homelands of others.

It was Europeans who desperately needed the help of Africans, Middle Easterners and Asians fighting the two World Wars that Europeans started.

It's been Europeans who have needed immigration to save their economies and raise their standard of living.

Your fantasy 'whites only' Europe hasn't been realistic for at least a few hundred years.

Renee

Quote from: "SCOUSE"Funny that, because the liberal media here call pakis 'Asians', are you a Paki Shen?  

People from the continent of Asia are technically Asians and that includes Russians, Chinese, Japanese, Indians, Pakistanis, Isrealis, Saudis.

Jews = Caucs.

Caucasian or "white" people include Aryans, (northern Europeans) Semetic people (Jew's and Arabs) Hametic people (Egyptians and Berbers)

I tried ti explain this to the Nazi knot head before but he says jews have curly hair and big noses so they CAN'T BE WHITE...... ac_lmfao

That's what passes for racial criteria in the world of the crazy white supremacist.....anthropology and human genealogy be damned.... ac_lmfao.

BTW, don't tell that fool that human genetic code varies only very slightly across the races....his tiny brain will lock up and shut down.

RW

Jews = Caucs.

Caucasian or "white" people include Aryans, (northern Europeans) Semetic people (Jew's and Arabs) Hametic people (Egyptians and Berbers)

I tried ti explain this to the Nazi knot head before but he says jews have curly hair and big noses so they CAN'T BE WHITE...... ac_lmfao

That's what passes for racial criteria in the world of the crazy white supremacist.....anthropology and human genealogy be damned.... ac_lmfao.

BTW, don't tell that fool that human genetic code varies only very slightly across the races....his tiny brain will lock up and shut down.

I'd like to see a study that compares IQ to race supremacy.
Beware of Gaslighters!