The best topic

Replies: 10401
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 06:19:55 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lab Flaker

White Genocide

Started by Aryan, July 09, 2017, 07:13:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

SCOUSE, why are you so scared of becoming a minority in Britain if that ever happens?

Do you think you'll be subject to discrimination?

Blazor

Quote from: "Shen Li"I  for one can't wait until the white race is an extreme fucking minority in Canada and throughout the entire Western fucking world. Whites are nothing, but a bunch of lazy, entitled, guilt-ridden, self-loathing, ideologically motivated mental cases.

Why all the white hate Shen  ac_dunno

The plight of the white man is getting worse and worse. The poorer ones anyway.

While I can agree with you that a lot of white is as you describe, there are some of us good ones left. Im mixed with a lil Sioux injun, so maybe thats how I wound up a lil different lol.
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Bricktop

Quote from: "Romero"
It was Europeans who first invaded and occupied the ancestral homelands of others.

Really? So African tribes didn't attack neighbouring tribal areas, raping and looting. The wars in what is now the "Middle East" didn't occur (they're in the bible). Aztecs didn't attack nearby tribes to abduct their peole to use as human sacrifices in their temples? How about those Persians, Egyptians, Assyrians, Indians, Chinese, Japanese...all fragmented tribes that waged war on each other constantly, until finally consolidated as a single nation by the dominant tribe. You frame your persepective on two European wars, ignoring the rich history of human conflict involving ALL races and cultures.  

Quote from: "Romero"It was Europeans who desperately needed the help of Africans, Middle Easterners and Asians fighting the two World Wars that Europeans started.

This is news. Which Africans and Middle Easterns were they. True there were Indian Brigades in the British Army, and some Nepalese, but they were hardly utilised in "desperation". I am not aware of any black African military force in any war, and I'll think you'll find that Middle Eastern armies were at best poorly equipped militias with little stomach for fighting.

Quote from: "Romero"It's been Europeans who have needed immigration to save their economies and raise their standard of living.

Another leftist lie. Immigration has in the past raised the GDP of host nations, its true. But recent studies indicate that it does not raise the standard of living at the individual level, when amortised across the entire population.

RW

Quote from: "Fashionista"SCOUSE, why are you so scared of becoming a minority in Britain if that ever happens?

That already happens depending on client base but it has more to do with language than anything else.

People here complain a lot about signage in Richmond because there are signs that have no Englishor Frenchon them.  That's one thing I strongly support - business/product/signage being in at least one official language.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Bricktop

Quote from: "Fashionista"SCOUSE, why are you so scared of becoming a minority in Britain if that ever happens?

Consider the American-Mexican situation.

America has imported millions of hispanics, mainly from Mexico.

Hispanics now occupy political and bureaucratic positions of authority.

Now, who are the loudest supporters of more hispanics being allowed in? Who are the political voices in "sanctuary cities".

A great example is Fiji. Over the years, hundreds and thousands of Indians migrated to Fiji, until they became numerically stronger than the indigenous Fijians.

To the extent that eventually an Indian won a Presidential election. And he began to implement pro-Indian policies and appoint Indians to senior public positions.

The Fijians became concerned that they were losing their country. The armed forces were predominatly Fijian, and effected a coup, removing the elected Prime Minister. It has been under martial law since, and despite being lectured to by Australia and New Zealand about their dictatorship, have effectively told us to fuck off. They will run their country THEIR way.

Now the odd thing is that outside of the nations in the South Pacific, the rest of the world remains ignorant of this chapter in their history.

But if whites were involved in either side, all hell would break loose.

Bricktop

Quote from: "Shen Li"Hey Scouser, Asians are going to take over the UK. China is  the greatest continuous civilization the world has ever known. Between us and South Asians, we will share the duties of running Britain.

You'll fucking love working for us. We're all sweeter than fucking custard tarts.

Noodles and fireworks.

ac_boring

RW

Quote from: "Bricktop"

Consider the American-Mexican situation.

America has imported millions of hispanics, mainly from Mexico.

Hispanics now occupy political and bureaucratic positions of authority.

Now, who are the loudest supporters of more hispanics being allowed in? Who are the political voices in "sanctuary cities".

A great example is Fiji. Over the years, hundreds and thousands of Indians migrated to Fiji, until they became numerically stronger than the indigenous Fijians.

To the extent that eventually an Indian won a Presidential election. And he began to implement pro-Indian policies and appoint Indians to senior public positions.

The Fijians became concerned that they were losing their country. The armed forces were predominatly Fijian, and effected a coup, removing the elected Prime Minister. It has been under martial law since, and despite being lectured to by Australia and New Zealand about their dictatorship, have effectively told us to fuck off. They will run their country THEIR way.

Now the odd thing is that outside of the nations in the South Pacific, the rest of the world remains ignorant of this chapter in their history.

But if whites were involved in either side, all hell would break loose.

Just an FYI - illegals (Sanctuary City citizens) can't vote.  You know who likes having them around?  People who can exploit them for cheap labour.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Bricktop

It matters not if they are legal or illegal. Non-indigenous citizens will form voting blocks to vote in their own kind.

RW

So?  Should a large group of people not have representation in government?
Beware of Gaslighters!

Bricktop

Ah, there's the rub.

In other times, this comment is true.

In modern times, with MASS migration between peoples with different cultural norms, different loyalties and conflicting values, it is harmful to the host nation.

Representation in Government is applicable when all are working for the common good. It fails entirely when some work for other purposes.

Odinson

Other races are savages... They have always been savages...

Media just tries to portray white men as some kind of a aggressor... Conquering peaceful people.

RW

SCOUSE, I realised your confusion about race and found an excellent explanation:

https://shuddupyaface.com/uploads/default/original/1X/f785f37ef1d85db9577c419ab307174abd8ceb35.jpg">

Nice and simple for ya pal.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Aryan

Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "SCOUSE"
Quote from: "SCOUSE"I can honestly see myself moving to Hungary when I'm older.  Its a lovely country with traditional European values and they have not fallen prey to Cultural Marxism,at least not yet.

Their PM is leading the fight against the EU and the Kalergi Plan which they are trying to implement via the guise of 'diversity' and mass third world immigration....

http://www.express.co.uk/news/politics/803167/Migrant-quotas-EU-bitterly-divided-states-clash-court-refugees">http://www.express.co.uk/news/politics/ ... t-refugees">http://www.express.co.uk/news/politics/803167/Migrant-quotas-EU-bitterly-divided-states-clash-court-refugees

But Hungarians aren't white...they are descended from Magyar's, Huns and Mongol tribes. They are Ulgrics...Asian tribes that invaded the Carpathian basin from the Asian stepp.

There is some German and Slovak genetic influenced but Hungarians are not genetically Caucasian or as you so ignorantly put it...."white".....

Again the science of anthropology trumps your ignorance. Feel free to ignore it as you have in this entire thread...we all expect you to.

Well, Hungary is widely regarded by white nationalists as a future white homeland and the former leader of the BNP Nick Griffin emigrated there not long ago, so I'm afraid I take their word over yours on the matter.

Oh so it's what you and your ignorant, white supremist bullshiting, kind REGARD as being white and not the actual genealogy of the white race that matters.... I see... ac_lmfao

This is the veil of bullshit that allows you idiots to ignore facts and call Jews "non white"....thanks for clearing that up and doubly thanks for admitting in front of the whole forum that your white pride is a load of unadulterated BULLSHIT.

Did I say that I had no idea how dumb your are?....Well now that I do, you had best be prepared to wipe a lot more egg off your pale but possibly not so "white" face . .. :laugh3:

Thanks for playing, I'll let go of your nose now and you can go back to grazing with the rest of the "white" sheep

BTW, when are you stupid mother fuckers going to learn the difference between race, culture and ethnicity? And better yet when are you going to learn how to articulate those three separate concepts properly?

Europe as a whole is the historical homeland for white people. This is an irrefutable fact.

Sure you can pick holes in arguments by claiming that certain European nations are not entirely racially homogeneous due to miscegenation which took place centuries ago, but what on earth is wrong with white people wanting to hold on to parts of their ancestral  homelands so that their race and heritage may continue?  

You anti-whites are so fucked in the head it's not even funny....

Who you calling anti-white?

Since you obviously don't understand the difference between race, cultural and ethnicity...I guess I shouldn't expect you to be able to tell the difference between anti-white and anti-asshole.... :laugh3:

And you don't seem to comprehend the fact that mass immigration into parts of Europe is displacing the native people, nor do you give a shit.  

I've even cited evidence proving that it is intentional by showing you the Kalergi Plan.  No thoughts on that?  If you are going to do your usual schtick of saying its 'right wing neo nazi conspiracy theory nonsense', don't fucking bother.   :001_rolleyes:

Aryan

Quote from: "RW"
Europe as a whole is the historical homeland for white people. This is an irrefutable fact.

Sure you can pick holes in arguments by claiming that certain European nations are not entirely racially homogeneous due to miscegenation which took place centuries ago, but what on earth is wrong with white people wanting to hold on to parts of their ancestral  homelands so that their race and heritage may continue?  

You anti-whites are so fucked in the head it's not even funny....

As far as I can tell, we aren't being displaced by anyone.  So wtf are you whining about?

Where you live maybe not, but parts of the US are no longer majority white, just like here in the UK and other parts of Europe.  

I've already explained to you about parts of my country being colonised by muslims, why are you ignoring this fact?  Ask Bricktop about it, and he can verify it if you don't want to take my word for it.....

Aryan

Quote from: "Romero"

Your fantasy 'whites only' Europe hasn't been realistic for at least a few hundred years.

Nice try Homero, but prior to the 1970s, Britain was overwhelmingly white, most likely close to 100%.