The best topic

Replies: 10406
Total votes: : 4

Last post: September 21, 2024, 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

White Genocide

Started by Aryan, July 09, 2017, 07:13:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

RW

Quote from: "SCOUSE"So you basically just like stirring the pot and arguing for arguments sake? I suspected as much.  :laugh3:

I do have views on things but it's hard to discuss things with people who don't read anything credible, live on headlines, know nothing about the subject beyond them and offer no solutions.  It's just blogging at that point.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"
Quote from: "RW"we aren't prepared to properly integrate immigrants,

We aren't prepared to integrate immigrants? :crazy:

It's up to the immigrant to integrate to the host country's values, not the other way around.

Fucking BULLSEYE!!

RW must be off her fucking meds lately.

Aryan

Quote from: "Shen Li"

It's up to the immigrant to integrate to the host country's values, not the other way around.

Fucking BULLSEYE!!

No she's just trolling, she more or less admitted as much before...

RW

Fucking BULLSEYE!!

They change constantly!

So you think we have ZERO part in helping integrate people we bring into our country?  We should do away with cultural, language and immigration services and just let em loose?

Don't be ridiculous Shen.
Beware of Gaslighters!

RW

Quote from: "SCOUSE"

Fucking BULLSEYE!!

Are you functionally illiterate?
Beware of Gaslighters!

Aryan

Quote from: "RW"
Quote from: "SCOUSE"

Fucking BULLSEYE!!

Are you functionally illiterate?

You have previously said you like to challenge the view of others, while also saying that you don't necessarily disagree with those on here who voice their disapproval of Islam and mass immigration.  

If your past arguments in the political section are anything to go by, you come across like a pro muslim lefty, yet you claim not to be? You're full of contradictions quite frankly.

RW

I'm just not an anti-Muslim rightard.  That doesn't make me a pro-immigration lefty.

It's confusing to those who can't think critically.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Fucking BULLSEYE!!

They change constantly!

So you think we have ZERO part in helping integrate people we bring into our country?  We should do away with cultural, language and immigration services and just let em loose?

All immigrants integrate even before  we land because it is in our interest. However, not everyone wants to integrate. Certain cultures want us to accommodate their values and not the other way around. It is only our problem in that we should not have been so arrogant to think they want to adopt our values which they consider alien.

Romero

Fucking BULLSEYE!!

Yeah! Just look at Shen Li's Chinese avatar. And what kind of Canadian name is "Shen Li"? Not to mention her love of China over Canada. Is she ever going to  integrate to my country's values?

RW

Fucking BULLSEYE!!

They change constantly!

All immigrants integrate even before  we land because it is in our interest. However, not everyone wants to integrate. Certain cultures want us to accommodate their values and not the other way around. It is only our problem in that we should not have been so arrogant to think they want to adopt our values which they consider alien.

Those who don't want to integrate into our rather lax cultural fabric then they shouldn't be here IMHO.  That said, we still owe it to our society to assist with integration because the effects of marginalization are extremely detrimental.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Romero

http://internationalvillagemall.ca/images/pictures/large/cny2017/CNY-2017-Web-Banner.jpg">

White genocide!

Aryan

Homero I seem to recall you were lobbying to make heterosexuality amongst whites illegal not long ago, in an effort to further add to their declining birthrates and make up for the past injustices whites carried out in turd world nations.   :001_rolleyes:

Aryan

Quote from: "RW"I'm just not an anti-Muslim rightard.  That doesn't make me a pro-immigration lefty.

It's confusing to those who can't think critically.

So you're a fence sitter who is basically too scared of committing to a particular side?  Well I guess it could be worse, at least you don't lie and pretend to be a right winger when you're clearly not, like a certain other member on here....

Anonymous

Quote from: "Romero"http://internationalvillagemall.ca/images/pictures/large/cny2017/CNY-2017-Web-Banner.jpg">

White genocide!

Like I told you a bazillion times, Han Chinese are not jihadists.  We integrate where ever we go in the world.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Romero"http://internationalvillagemall.ca/images/pictures/large/cny2017/CNY-2017-Web-Banner.jpg">

White genocide!

Like I told you a bazillion times, Han Chinese are not jihadists.  We integrate where ever we go in the world.

Chinese have always been traders, so they have a long history of interacting cross culturally.