The best topic

Replies: 10406
Total votes: : 4

Last post: September 21, 2024, 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

White Genocide

Started by Aryan, July 09, 2017, 07:13:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "SCOUSE"
Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Romero"
Quote from: "Fashionista"
QuoteDon't bother feigning your faux outrage over Islam "criminalizing homosexuality". Christians and others do it and you don't give a fuck. It hasn't been Muslims in the West fighting the most against LGBTQ rights

I don't bring my faith into politics, but even those that Christians that do, do not support caning, flogging or hanging gay people..

Maybe a traditional definition of marriage, but that's a far cry from torture and killing..

We have no equivalent of sharia law.

Do you approve of same-sex marriage?

No, it's disgusting and quite frankly makes a mockery of the sanctity of marriage.

And don't get me started on homosexuals adopting children..........

SCOUSE, secular society has the right to define marriage anyway they wish..

As for children being adopted by gays, isn't that prefereable to a foster home?

I know foster homes are far from ideal but in my opinion having same sex 'parents' warps a child and isn't healthy.

Not having loving parents isn't healthy.

Anonymous

Renee, what is wrong with discussing mass immigration? What is wrong with discussing the burden mass refugee acceptance places on resources? What is wrong with discussing an ideology that refuses integration?

Is it wrong for Americans to discuss enforcing immigration law? Is there any problem with debating hot button American issues like the funding of sanctuary cities?

We all agree the title of this thread is meant to troll. But, it has got us talking about some real issues and I see nothing wrong with that.

Aryan

Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "seoulbro"^^Dude, you're not helping your cause, whatever that might be.

We should have learned from our histories of ridiculous prejudices and stereotypes. We haven't.

I'm not helping my cause??? Dude - the author of this thread thinks that YOU and most everyone else have no place in our society. He's a fucking white supremacist and a fucking Nazi. I'm against his beliefs, so I am against anyone who says anyone can't integrate. Especially since I know for a fact that all our people have more than integrated. People like YOU have made our country what it is.

When people like SCOUSE talk about "white genocide", they want to get rid of people like you.

I find it amusing that many of you are more critical of me than SCOUSE. I've only ever welcomed and appreciated newcomers and that's each and every one of you.

Romero, it is a rare occasion when I side with you on any issue in fact, it might even be a first. But you are 100% correct in the fact that people here are losing sight of what this thread is about and WHAT the individual who started it IS and advocates for western society.

I find it disgraceful that people here are dancing around the subject that we have an active white supremacy nutjob in our midst. Deflecting the premise of this thread and turning a blind eye to this crazy, violence prone, hate filled, narrative is like turning a blind eye to the actions and existence of radical Islam.

BTW, those of you attacking Romero because he has the human decency to stand up to this idiotic white supremacy/white genocide horseshit should be ashamed of yourselves. AND this had better be a wake up call to this community because if I'm coming to Romero's defense then it must be pretty God damn ridiculous.  :mad:

Yeah because being pro white is so fucking AWFUL!   ac_toofunny  

Seriously are you on drugs? Do you realise how absolutely ridiculous you sound?  

I care about stopping my country being invaded and my race being eventually bred out of existence........... what is so terrible about that?   :crazy:

Also why don't you address Bricktop's thread about Cultural Marxism and mine discussing the Kalergi Plan? I know they contain some very inconvenient truths but you are going to have to face upto them eventually......

Fuck off....you can try to hide and sugar coat your Neo Nazi, white supremacist, crap all you want. You're not fooling anyone.

The fact that you idolize a genocidal maniac (Hitler) and you apply blanket hate to entire demographics of people and believe in the premise of a white only segregated homeland, exposes you for what you are.

All you skinhead, Neo Nazi's shit bags are the same. You try to mainstream your hateful narrative by masking it with faux concern for you vaulted whiteness but the reality is, you are pack of rabidly bigoted, reactionary, shit flinging, monkeys.

Don't not ever make the mistake of assuming that ALL of us find you cute or "charming" in your backward, childlike sort of way. Some of us know what you are and find you and your presence here abhorrent. And don't think I don't see that you are trying to shit the main page up with your conspiracy based, white supremacy, garbage.

You like to spit that label of "leftwing" on me simply because I find you and your ideology absolutely repulsive. But let me clue you in, there is a huge difference between being a constitutional conservative like myself or a fiscal conservative like Shen Li and being a bigoted, xenophobic, hate mongering, reactionary like YOU. Not all conservatives find your kind of David Duke, prattle worthy of serious consideration.  Get a fucking clue, you microcephalic, little wretch.

Yet more deflection and insults, you really are pathetic Renee.   :oeudC:

Again, why have you ignored the 2 threads I have mentioned?   Is it because they destroy your argument?  ac_toofunny

Sorry shit for brains but the time for reasonable discussion with your spotted ass is over. You've proven to be a moron and a petulant puerile child so give me ONE good reason why I should treat you with any respect or civil consideration.

I shot your whole hateful premise to pieces when I provided scientific fact regarding what groups of people are white and how genetics and the act of racial identity differ.

You chose to and continue to choose to ignore fact based information because.....you are willfully ignorant.

So go ahead and claim victory or spew some other kind of lie. You simply look a child sticking your tongue out at me.... But that's okay...it suits you.

All you have done is claim that Jews are 'white', something which is widely regarded as being false.  I have provided irrefutable evidence that there is a planned agenda to racially mix white Europeans with non whites and that it is taking place right now.  Have you no response to that?

Romero

Quote from: "Christine"Maybe the denying homo thinks you are sharia law craving muslime. After all, the fruity wanker doesn't distinguish between us and Islamists.

Oh no, Bricktop is going to be all offended over you being all homophobic and stuff.

He did mention that homophobia has no place in Western society, right?

Serious question are you a homesexual? I know most people assume so but I haven't seen you admit it...

I've said I'm straight. Not that I expect you to believe me or that I care.

The thing I'm wondering is - why are you always hoping I'm gay?

Hoping....  :laugh:   Listen flower, I really don't care either way, it would just mean if you were, one more thing for me to rip you about.

Uh, you already use homophobic slurs in practically every post you make. You're obsessed with homosexuality. Why do you think about homosexuality every waking moment?

Blazor

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"Renee, what is wrong with discussing mass immigration? What is wrong with discussing the burden mass refugee acceptance places on resources? What is wrong with discussing an ideology that refuses integration?

Is it wrong for Americans to discuss enforcing immigration law? Is there any problem with debating hot button American issues like the funding of sanctuary cities?

We all agree the title of this thread is meant to troll. But, it has got us talking about some real issues and I see nothing wrong with that.

ac_drinks

I think, since its Friday, the name calling and insults in this thread should be set aside for the day. Continue on tomorrow if you want lol. To a reasonable discussion today  ac_drinks

(Sadly Blazor knows it will not cease lol)
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Aryan

Quote from: "Blazor"
Quote from: "iron horse jockey"Renee, what is wrong with discussing mass immigration? What is wrong with discussing the burden mass refugee acceptance places on resources? What is wrong with discussing an ideology that refuses integration?

ac_drinks

I think, since its Friday, the name calling and insults in this thread should be set aside for the day. Continue on tomorrow if you want lol. To a reasonable discussion today  ac_drinks

Im cool with that.   :laugh:

Aryan

Quote from: "Christine"Maybe the denying homo thinks you are sharia law craving muslime. After all, the fruity wanker doesn't distinguish between us and Islamists.

Oh no, Bricktop is going to be all offended over you being all homophobic and stuff.

He did mention that homophobia has no place in Western society, right?

Serious question are you a homesexual? I know most people assume so but I haven't seen you admit it...

I've said I'm straight. Not that I expect you to believe me or that I care.

The thing I'm wondering is - why are you always hoping I'm gay?

Hoping....  :laugh:   Listen flower, I really don't care either way, it would just mean if you were, one more thing for me to rip you about.

Uh, you already use homophobic slurs in practically every post you make. You're obsessed with homosexuality. Why do you think about homosexuality every waking moment?

I don't, its just that everytime you post I get reminded of them.  ac_dunno

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blazor"

ac_drinks

Im cool with that.   :laugh:

And I am too. I do tend to have a hard time getting back down once I am up on my soapbox.

Renee

There is nothing wrong with discussing anything of which you mentioned. What is wrong is the fact that the premise of and reason for the OP is and example of loony extremism.

Everyone agrees that unrestricted immigration is a bad thing for any society. It's creating social and economic conundrum of epic proportions. But if you really read what the OP is all about, the underlying premise points directly back to the wild eyed, foaming at the mouth, Jew hating hysterics that gripped parts of western Europe in the last century. Just look at SCOUSE's reasoning for the uncontrolled influx of immigrants and you will see why I'm so exasperated.

The problem is, extremists like to hide their extremism so that their extremism appears reasonable to the average person. They like to wrap it up in a seemingly sensible little package so the ugliness inside is hidden from the light of day. It's the sleaze in how they push and operate there vile agenda that concerns me.  The truth is I wouldn't have a problem with a real discussion on the uncontrolled immigration issue in Europe or the US (god knows we need a wall...between the US and Canada) but where I do have a problem is the masquerade that the OP is based on anything other that of white supremacist hatred.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

There is nothing wrong with discussing anything of which you mentioned. What is wrong is the fact that the premise of and reason for the OP is and example of loony extremism.

Everyone agrees that unrestricted immigration is a bad thing for any society. It's creating social and economic conundrum of epic proportions. But if you really read what the OP is all about, the underlying premise points directly back to the wild eyed, foaming at the mouth, Jew hating hysterics that gripped parts of western Europe in the last century. Just SCOUSE's reasoning for the uncontrolled influx of immigrants and you will see why I'm so exasperated.

The problem is, extremists like to hide their extremism so that there extremism appears reasonable to the average person. It's the sleaze in how they push and operate there vile agenda that concerns me.  The truth is I wouldn't have a problem with a real discussion on the uncontrolled immigration issue in Europe or the US (god knows we need a wall...between the US and Canada) but where I do have a problem is the masquerade that the OP is based on anything other that white supremacist hatred.

Like I said, we all know the thread title was about as subtle as a fart inside a locomotive. Obviously SCOUSE did that intentionally.

I am not a Jewish conspiracy theorist. I am just a working class guy who leans hard to the left on economic issues. Technology may displace forty per cent of jobs in this country and yet our sellout government gives in to business owners and increases the annual number of immigrants and refugees we accept. This increases competition for fewer jobs and puts downward pressure on wages and benefits.

Argh, I am doing it again. See what I mean about once I get up on my soapbox, it's hard to get back down.

RW

Downward pressure on wages and benefits?  What are you talking about?
Beware of Gaslighters!

Aryan

You regard factual evidence as 'loony extremism', which is a ridiculous notion.  

It's textbook Jewish behavior, (no I'm not accusing you of being one), totally disregarding facts because you don't like to concede what has been said is true.

Renee

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"

Everyone agrees that unrestricted immigration is a bad thing for any society. It's creating social and economic conundrum of epic proportions. But if you really read what the OP is all about, the underlying premise points directly back to the wild eyed, foaming at the mouth, Jew hating hysterics that gripped parts of western Europe in the last century. Just SCOUSE's reasoning for the uncontrolled influx of immigrants and you will see why I'm so exasperated.

The problem is, extremists like to hide their extremism so that there extremism appears reasonable to the average person. It's the sleaze in how they push and operate there vile agenda that concerns me.  The truth is I wouldn't have a problem with a real discussion on the uncontrolled immigration issue in Europe or the US (god knows we need a wall...between the US and Canada) but where I do have a problem is the masquerade that the OP is based on anything other that white supremacist hatred.

Like I said, we all know the thread title was about as subtle as a fart inside a locomotive. Obviously SCOUSE did that intentionally.

I am not a Jewish conspiracy theorist. I am just a working class guy who leans hard to the left on economic issues. Technology may displace forty per cent of jobs in this country and yet our sellout government gives in to business owners and increases the annual number of immigrants and refugees we accept. This increases competition for fewer jobs and puts downward pressure on wages and benefits.

Argh, I am doing it again. See what I mean about once I get up on my soapbox, it's hard to get back down.

Your damn right he did it intentionally. And no doubt he is shitting himself with glee that it has gone on for 20 plus pages. We've given him and his pet subject far too much credence than he and it deserves.

And before anyone points out my part in this, I already blame myself for much of the length and breadth of it. I should know better by now.

As for getting on your soapbox....don't worry about it. Your intentions are that of a reasonable human being....Reasonable discussion regarding real issues is what subjects like this are supposed to foster....not wild-eyed fantasyland fears of the boogieman or the Jewish closet monster. ac_biggrin
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"Downward pressure on wages and benefits?  What are you talking about?

He explained why he believes that RW.

Aryan

">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tp5kY_aV1R4