The best topic

Replies: 10395
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 12:27:42 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

White Genocide

Started by Aryan, July 09, 2017, 07:13:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

GORDY GAMBINO

Quote from: "SCOUSE"
Quote from: "RW"
Quote from: "iron horse jockey"
Quote from: "SCOUSE"And there we have the reason for his political views.  He's an immigrant who grew up in a multicultural city, so he's bound to be pro diversity....

As for myself on the other hand, I was born in a racially homogeneous nation, where non white immigration was miniscule and white people were an overwhelming majority.   See the difference?

I grew up in Whiteville, population damn near ALL white.  I grew up in an all white neighbourhood.  I had all white friends.  My graduating class had two Chinese girls, one black girl, and 4 East Indian guys.  That's out of over 300 kids.  I understand whiteness.

Strangely, I am pro diversity.  I don't feel threatened by other cultures or races or religions.

Isn't that weird?!

Not really, you're a classic example of a middle class liberal who is fortunate enough to live in an affluent area where the turd world hordes haven't yet affected your rosey little utopia in overwhelming numbers.  Give it time though and you types will soon experience the 'joys' of inviting unskilled third world hordes into your surrounding neighbourhoods, and you will experience first hand the problems and disruption they bring.  it's then that you will most likely change your tune...

Amen Scouse. I travel to third world countries every winter. Most of the people in those countries belong in the third world.

What makes them belong there?

Really?   ac_unsure  

What makes Mexicans belong in Mexico? Or Africans in Africa?  

It's a tough one I know.......

cos no one wants them

whahahaha
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Odinson

Does Fashie ever come really horny?

RW

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Shen Li"This is showing 44% of Londoners are  visible minority or ethnic minorities as they say in the UK. It still doesn't seem accurate.

QuoteLondon is now home to more than 8.6 million people, the highest the city's population has been since 1939. What's more, 44% of London now consists of black and ethnic minorities, compared to only 28.9% in 2001. That's according to the Greater London Authority, which serves the London mayor's office.

London has always attracted immigrants, but they've often come one group at a time, the Economist notes. That began to change in the 1990s, as conflicts in Africa and the Middle East, the Soviet Union's collapse, EU expansion, and growing emerging market wealth drove more foreigners to Britain. Between 2001 and 2011, London's white population decreased by 6%, while the "Black other" population (not African or Caribbean) increased 110%, according to the 2014 Greater London Authority report. Overall, black and ethnic minorities grew 55.5% over the decade.

https://qz.com/337508/london-has-more-people-than-ever-and-44-are-ethnic-minorities/">https://qz.com/337508/london-has-more-p ... inorities/">https://qz.com/337508/london-has-more-people-than-ever-and-44-are-ethnic-minorities/

The minority population is well on it's way to being the majority. If they aren't already.

it's a minority majority city now.

Seriously, what is with ignoring factual information in favour of pulling information out of thin air?  I don't get it.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "GORDY GAMBINO"
Quote from: "SCOUSE"And there we have the reason for his political views.  He's an immigrant who grew up in a multicultural city, so he's bound to be pro diversity....

As for myself on the other hand, I was born in a racially homogeneous nation, where non white immigration was miniscule and white people were an overwhelming majority.   See the difference?

I grew up in Whiteville, population damn near ALL white.  I grew up in an all white neighbourhood.  I had all white friends.  My graduating class had two Chinese girls, one black girl, and 4 East Indian guys.  That's out of over 300 kids.  I understand whiteness.

Strangely, I am pro diversity.  I don't feel threatened by other cultures or races or religions.

Isn't that weird?!

Not really, you're a classic example of a middle class liberal who is fortunate enough to live in an affluent area where the turd world hordes haven't yet affected your rosey little utopia in overwhelming numbers.  Give it time though and you types will soon experience the 'joys' of inviting unskilled third world hordes into your surrounding neighbourhoods, and you will experience first hand the problems and disruption they bring.  it's then that you will most likely change your tune...

Amen Scouse. I travel to third world countries every winter. Most of the people in those countries belong in the third world.

Really?   ac_unsure  

cos no one wants them

whahahaha

Including their own country. Mexico encourages emigration.

RW

Considering their biggest financial import is American money, I bet they do.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "GORDY GAMBINO"

Isn't that weird?!

Really?   ac_unsure  

cos no one wants them

whahahaha

The Pilippines does that too rather than fix systemic internal problems.

Aryan

Quote from: "Shen Li"This is showing 44% of Londoners are  visible minority or ethnic minorities as they say in the UK. It still doesn't seem accurate.

QuoteLondon is now home to more than 8.6 million people, the highest the city's population has been since 1939. What's more, 44% of London now consists of black and ethnic minorities, compared to only 28.9% in 2001. That's according to the Greater London Authority, which serves the London mayor's office.

London has always attracted immigrants, but they've often come one group at a time, the Economist notes. That began to change in the 1990s, as conflicts in Africa and the Middle East, the Soviet Union's collapse, EU expansion, and growing emerging market wealth drove more foreigners to Britain. Between 2001 and 2011, London's white population decreased by 6%, while the "Black other" population (not African or Caribbean) increased 110%, according to the 2014 Greater London Authority report. Overall, black and ethnic minorities grew 55.5% over the decade.

https://qz.com/337508/london-has-more-people-than-ever-and-44-are-ethnic-minorities/">https://qz.com/337508/london-has-more-p ... inorities/">https://qz.com/337508/london-has-more-people-than-ever-and-44-are-ethnic-minorities/

The minority population is well on it's way to being the majority. If they aren't already.

Seriously, what is with ignoring factual information in favour of pulling information out of thin air?  I don't get it.

It's because most of the supposed 'factual information' you cite is either totally outdated or from heavily biased liberal government endorsed sources.

RW

It's because most of the supposed 'factual information' you cite is either totally outdated or from heavily biased liberal government endorsed sources.

Dated I will give you, but the British CENSUS is liberal biased?  Come on.

Get your head out of your ass deary.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Bricktop

Some people prefer to pontificate from their podunk palace, whilst consulting the internet and citing "statistics" and "studies" as truth, without ever having set ONE foot in the countries and cities that are being swamped by muslims.

Perhaps, before they favour us with their knowledge and wisdom, they might take the trouble to go and see for themselves the impact of mass, incompatible immigration in London. Or Luton. Or Leicester. Or Paris. Or Brussels.

But no...its a lot easier to hide behind the internet, sniping with "data" and "media reports".

It would be nice if those that think they are entitled to a valid opinion based on subjective sources would actually make the effort to inform themselves of reality by walking a mile in the shoes of the average Englishman. Or Frenchman.

Until then, they might show enough humility to accept that there is more to the world than numbers and studies, and that they should temper their opinion with a qualification that they have NO first hand knowledge of the issue.

Thats the problem with the internet. It turns every armchair zealot into an "expert'.

RW

Just to save you the typing, I'm no longer reading your insulting tripe or bullshit arguments.  Six years of that shit was more than enough.

I really thought I made that clear already.

:2r4ml1j_th:
Beware of Gaslighters!

Bricktop

Then fuck off back to your own swamp. You don't belong here, remember?

Your words, not mine.

Seeing as how you are so enamoured with numbers, lets look at some...

You posted on July 25th...which coincides with the date you "resigned" from the Cashew. It also coincides with the date that I left to go on a holiday, during which I ceased posting.

Yet you posted AGAIN on August the 10th...which coincides with the date I returned and posted.

Then you begin you silly song war, erroenously believing that my post, that of Gary Numan's new single, bore some relevance to you. It did not.

Now, given that you have badmouthed most of the posters here, and have stated categorically that you do not fit in...other than to aggravate me personally, why are you here?

Surely, given your new found joy and liberation, the last place you would want to be is where you do not belong, sharing space with someone you now realise abused and repressed you for all those years.

In the interim, if you choose to opine over issues you know fuck all about, I shall call you on it, just as I do with any other poster.

RW

I actually have been posting on the back end almost the whole time.

I needed a break to sort myself out after you gaslighted me right out of my own fucking head.  Now, I'm not going to allow you to dictate anything I do ever again, including where or when I post.

I feel now that I am back to being my OLD self, you know, the me before your predatory ass came along, I feel like I do fit in.  I just feel love for everyone again.  I forgot what that felt like.  Honestly, I feel like King Theoden after Sauron, the evil wizard, was cast out of him and Wormtongue stopped whispering sweet destructive nothings into his ear.  Like this:

">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SFogXTIv3MY

You should see how vibrant and alive he became after that evil fucker was cast out.  That's how I feel!  

Too long have I sat in YOUR shadow.

Now I am full of my new found joy and liberation and plan to enjoy every minute of my online friendships that have strained under your watch. If that aggravates you - GOOD!
Beware of Gaslighters!

Bricktop

I apologise to the other posters for this unseemly public spat in an inappropriate section of the forum.

RW

Good card to play slappy but this isn't a spat.  This is an end.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Aryan

Dated I will give you, but the British CENSUS is liberal biased?  Come on.

Get your head out of your ass deary.

So you honestly believe that the British establishment has no say whatsoever on what these census reports contain and the detail in which they go into?

Here's a little tip for you, illegal immigration has been so out of control over the past decade or so that NOBODY has a fuckling clue as to who is here in the UK, let alone the numbers and percentages of different races and ethnicities. So, my naive, wooly headed little friend, how on earth do you expect the statistics presented in these census reports to be accurate ?   :crazy: