Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 12:27:42 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

White Genocide

Started by Aryan, July 09, 2017, 07:13:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RW

Quote from: "SCOUSE"
So you honestly believe that the British establishment has no say whatsoever on what these census reports contain and the detail in which they go into?

Here's a little tip for you, illegal immigration has been so out of control over the past decade or so that NOBODY has a fuckling clue as to who is here in the UK, let alone the numbers and percentage of different races and ethnicities. So, my naive, wooly headed little friend, how on earth do you expect the statistics presented in these census reports to be accurate ?   :crazy:

You do understand that people bring their brains to statistics right.  Like people generally understand that not everybody gets counted or tells the truth, etc.  It's a pretty good picture though and many policy decisions are based on it with mitigating factors considered of course.n And no, I don't think the government decides that as there is specific set laws around census collection and reporting.

I don't think the numbers matter so much as the point, which is white people are becoming a minority in London like they are in my former hometown of Vancouver.  I have no doubt London will become even more diverse as time wears on.  Big urban areas tend to do that.

My point is that it's not the end of the world.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Aryan

Quote from: "RW"
So you honestly believe that the British establishment has no say whatsoever on what these census reports contain and the detail in which they go into?

Here's a little tip for you, illegal immigration has been so out of control over the past decade or so that NOBODY has a fuckling clue as to who is here in the UK, let alone the numbers and percentage of different races and ethnicities. So, my naive, wooly headed little friend, how on earth do you expect the statistics presented in these census reports to be accurate ?   :crazy:

You do understand that people bring their brains to statistics right.  Like people generally understand that not everybody gets counted or tells the truth, etc.  It's a pretty good picture though and many policy decisions are based on it with mitigating factors considered of course.n And no, I don't think the government decides that as there is specific set laws around census collection and reporting.

I don't think the numbers matter so much as the point, which is white people are becoming a minority in London like they are in my former hometown of Vancouver.  I have no doubt London will become even more diverse as time wears on.  Big urban areas tend to do that.

To you maybe not, but for most normal people, seeing their own capital city overrun with the dregs of the third world is absolutely disgraceful.  

But, as has been proven already, we will never see eye to eye on this matter.

RW

To you maybe not, but for most normal people, seeing their own capital city overrun with the dregs of the third world is absolutely disgraceful.  

We might not, but I'm trying nonetheless.

So what's going to happen if whites become fewer than immigrants?  What badness is going to befall London?
Beware of Gaslighters!

Blurt

I've been to both London and Paris fairly recently. Spent a week in each city.

They both still seem pretty white to me.

What part of town you hanging in, S'Mouse?
Aimin\' to misbehave.

Aryan

So what's going to happen if whites become fewer than immigrants?  What badness is going to befall London?

It will become a crime ridden  shit tip.  Why do you think these arabs and blacks want to come to Europe?  It's because their own countries are hell holes, and when enough of those sort of people descend on an area they bring it down to their level,and whites simply move out.

Aryan

Quote from: "Blurt"I've been to both London and Paris fairly recently. Spent a week in each city.

Sorry Blurt but your word doesn't mean shit on this topic.  

Anyway, I would presume the gay districts will mostly be white as most muslims hate fags and will steer clear of those parts of the city.

RW

It will become a crime ridden  shit tip.  Why do you think these arabs and blacks want to come to Europe?  It's because their own countries are hell holes, and when enough of those sorts of people descend on an area they bring it down to their level,and whites simply move out.

So if your country is a hell hole and you come to another country because it's better, why would you want it to become a hell hole?  I mean if you left the hell hole you were living in to get away from it, why would you want to make it like home?

Anyway, I'm with you on selective immigration to avoid contributing to poverty.
Beware of Gaslighters!

RW

I just took a look at Vancouver, and as the city diversifies, violent crime goes down:

">http://vancouver.ca/police/Planning/Sta ... -2016R.pdf">

But as people get poorer (remember I mentioned the division between the wealthy and the poor?), property crime increases.

I don't support bringing people into our country to be poor.  Refugees being a marked exception.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Blurt

Quote from: "SCOUSE"Sorry Blurt but your word doesn't mean shit on this topic.

Why not?

Your stated requirement for discussion on this topic is that someone set foot in the countries or cities under discussion rather than rely on statistics.

I've set foot in those countries and cities.

Why doesn't my word mean shit?

I'm curious.
Aimin\' to misbehave.

RW

Quote from: "Blurt"I've been to both London and Paris fairly recently. Spent a week in each city.

Oh really?  

Did you know that you now have more expertise than the English census because you've been there?

:laugh3:
Beware of Gaslighters!

Aryan

It will become a crime ridden  shit tip.  Why do you think these arabs and blacks want to come to Europe?  It's because their own countries are hell holes, and when enough of those sorts of people descend on an area they bring it down to their level,and whites simply move out.

So if your country is a hell hole and you come to another country because it's better, why would you want it to become a hell hole?  I mean if you left the hell hole you were living in to get away from it, why would you want to make it like home?

Because many of these people are low IQ savages who come from war torn shitholes where life is cheap and they have totally different morals to the rest of us.  You just have to look at the way they treat white western women to understand this, as they see them as cheap, common whores who can be used and abused at their leisure.  Not only that, many  of them have no intention of finding work and just want to leech off our generous benefit system.

The bottom line is  NONE of them should be here, and they all should be sent packing back to their own country, or to any nation which is close to where their homeland is...... but they dont want them either, which says it all really!

Blurt

Oh really?  

Did you know that you now have more expertise than the English census because you've been there?

:laugh3:

So sayeth S'Mouse, at any rate.
Aimin\' to misbehave.

Aryan

Quote from: "Blurt"
Quote from: "SCOUSE"Sorry Blurt but your word doesn't mean shit on this topic.

Why not?

Your stated requirement for discussion on this topic is that someone set foot in the countries or cities under discussion rather than rely on statistics.

I've set foot in those countries and cities.

Why doesn't my word mean shit?

I'm curious.

Because you're an argumentative lefty who would disagree with anything I say just for the sake of it.  

London is less than 50% white British, and considering it is the capital city of a (formerly) white Christian country, don't you think it's wrong?   Or is colonisation of white people in their own country a positive step in your view?  (Rhetorical question isn't it really)

RW

Because many of these people are low IQ savages who come from war torn shitholes where life is cheap and they have totally different morals to the rest of us.  You just have to look at the way they treat white western women to understand this, as they see them as cheap, common whores who can be used and abused at their leisure.  Not only that, many  of them have no intention of finding work and just want to leech off our generous benefit system.

The bottom line is  NONE of them should be here, and they all should be sent packing back to their own country, or to any nation which is close to where their homeland is...... but they dont want them either, which says it all really!

You realise if you let shitty people into your country, that's on you right?
Beware of Gaslighters!

Blurt

Quote from: "SCOUSE"Or is colonisation of white people in their own country a positive step in your view?

Dunno.

Let's ask the experts on colonization. Yes, those would be the Africans, the South Americans, the North American Natives, the Middle Eastern nations, The Australian Aboriginals...

Let's ask them how they feel about the colonization of their countries by European crackers. Maybe we could learn a thing or two.

The chickens are coming home to roost, Naziman. Open your mouth, gobble up the guano, and smile.
Aimin\' to misbehave.