News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 10403
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:05:02 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by James Bond

Which do you prefer... soft, medium or firm?

Started by shin, July 13, 2017, 07:07:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

shin

I'm talking about toothbrushes, of course.  :tease:

...or do you use an electric?

Do you brush more than twice daily?

Anonymous

Quote from: "shin"I'm talking about toothbrushes, of course.  :tease:

I have a soft, electric toothbrush..

I bring it to work with me along with the charger and brush after lunch and afternoon tea..

.I brush every at least five times a day/

Renee

Quote from: "shin"I'm talking about toothbrushes, of course.  :tease:

Medium or soft.

I brush about 4 times a day on average and I also toss my toothbrush and get a new one every 30 days...and I sometimes use a waterpick.

Don't even ask how mush antiseptic mouthwash or dental floss I go through.... :laugh3:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Blazor

I brush twice a day, soft brush, floss 3 times a week unless something gets stuck in there lol. Mouth wash when I floss. I also use Tom's fluoride free toothpaste and Tom's mouthwash. Fluoride is a poison.
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Anonymous

I use a soft brushes. One at work and one at home. Both are renewed at the start of each new month.

Berry Sweet

I brush 2x a day...sometimes more.  I just had my teeth cleaned last week and scored a new tooth brush!  Its purple!

I prefer soft/medium.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"I brush 2x a day...sometimes more.  I just had my teeth cleaned last week and scored a new tooth brush!  Its purple!

I prefer soft/medium.

You don't keep a brush and tube of toothpaste at work Berry?

Berry Sweet

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Berry Sweet"I brush 2x a day...sometimes more.  I just had my teeth cleaned last week and scored a new tooth brush!  Its purple!

I prefer soft/medium.

No.  I never thought of it.  I drink lots of water at work.

Anonymous

The old lady got me an electric a long time ago, but I went back to regular brushes. I use soft or medium.  I brush two to three times a day.

Blazor

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"
Quote from: "Fashionista"

I prefer soft/medium.

No.  I never thought of it.  I drink lots of water at work.

Thats me, I never really took my brush to work lol. I do drink a lot of water at work too. I thought I was the oddball not brushing at work after reading this, but I dont know anyone that brushes at work.
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Bricktop

I have it on good authority that Gordy uses steel wool on his last remaining fang.

https://image.shutterstock.com/z/stock-vector-cartoon-old-man-with-one-tooth-isolated-106092059.jpg">

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"I have it on good authority that Gordy uses steel wool on his last remaining fang.

https://image.shutterstock.com/z/stock-vector-cartoon-old-man-with-one-tooth-isolated-106092059.jpg">

I believe it.

GORDY GAMBINO

I wash my arsehole more than I brush my teef
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Anonymous

shin

The dentist recommends that I don't use medium or firm bristles, but I think the soft ones are too soft. Halfway through the month the aesthetic of using a fresh toothbrush is long gone already.