News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 10403
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:05:02 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by James Bond

Which do you prefer... soft, medium or firm?

Started by shin, July 13, 2017, 07:07:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Odinson

I dont know about toothbrushes..

As long as they keep my teeth feeling shiny against my tongue.. And looking white.

Anonymous

Quote from: "shin"The dentist recommends that I don't use medium or firm bristles, but I think the soft ones are too soft. Halfway through the month the aesthetic of using a fresh toothbrush is long gone already.

You must brush often shin.

Anonymous

I carry a toothbrush and paste in my overnight grip at all times. I don't brush until we get to the bunk house.

shin

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "shin"The dentist recommends that I don't use medium or firm bristles, but I think the soft ones are too soft. Halfway through the month the aesthetic of using a fresh toothbrush is long gone already.

I didn't always take good care of my teeth. I used to chew tobacco and at my worst I didn't even brush every day.

Anonymous

Quote from: "shin"

I didn't always take good care of my teeth. I used to chew tobacco and at my worst I didn't even brush every day.

That stuff is nasty. It can cause oral cancer quickly.

Anonymous

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"

It looks disgusting too.

shin

It is pretty nasty. I only chewed for  a few months, and I regret it. It was something I tried out of desperation when I wanted to smoke but couldn't afford $10 packs of cigarettes.

Anonymous

It is pretty nasty. I only chewed for  a few months, and I regret it. It was something I tried out of desperation when I wanted to smoke but couldn't afford $10 packs of cigarettes.

When I was a conductor, I worked with a hog head who chewed. He kept an empty water bottle to spit in. It was gross.

Anonymous

I use a soft brush and I brush three times a day and floss once.

Anonymous

When I smoked, I used chew on the job. You can't smoke within seventy five feet of the wellbore.

Anonymous

When I was a conductor, I worked with a hog head who chewed. He kept an empty water bottle to spit in. It was gross.

:beurk:

Anonymous

I would never take up chewing tobacco to quit smoking.

shin

Quote from: "seoulbro"

I would never take up chewing tobacco to quit smoking.

At that time I wasn't trying to quit smoking. I was just in a predicament where I couldn't indulge in smoking as freely as I wanted to.

I've learned over time that no other form of nicotine is close to satisfying... but I really do think smoking is more pleasurable because of the smoke filling the lungs.

shin

Do any of you have a preference in toothpaste?

Renee

Quote from: "shin"Do any of you have a preference in toothpaste?

I tend to stick with Colgate Total.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.