The best topic

Replies: 10399
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 03:39:45 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Be afraid...be very afraid.

Started by Bricktop, July 20, 2017, 09:49:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

GORDY GAMBINO

Quote from: "RW"
Quote from: "Bricktop"
Quote from: "RW"
Quote from: "Bricktop"
Quote from: "RW"I agree with the boy thing.

The gender identity thing is BS (as in untrue).

In your OPINION, it is untrue.

Others might disagree.

Um no.  What the video claimed is legally untrue.  I read the law.

Oh, well.

Law always is TRUTH, innit?

Allow me to address the issue.

I went and read the applicable addition in the Human Rights Code.  I then compared it to what was said in your video.  They didn't match.  Being that the law is the authority on the issue and Fox News isn't, I am going to say Fox's reporting was untrue.

whadda you mean addition ?

quote the relevant sections of all Codes and Gov't Acts in future or you will be abstained from commenting.
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Blurt

Here, let me help you, putz (the ADDITION is highlighted in red):

From the Canadian Human Rights Act:

PART I

Proscribed Discrimination

General

Marginal note: Prohibited grounds of discrimination

3 (1) For all purposes of this Act, the prohibited grounds of discrimination are race, national or ethnic origin, colour, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, family status, genetic characteristics, disability and conviction for an offence for which a pardon has been granted or in respect of which a record suspension has been ordered.
Aimin\' to misbehave.

GORDY GAMBINO

you quote the Act RW  quotes the Code.

2 different animals.
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Anonymous

Quote from: "GORDY GAMBINO"you quote the Act RW  quotes the Code.

2 different animals.

No  normal contributing member of society gives a fuck. This is why Blurt does.

GORDY GAMBINO

start on the law cuntys ya better have ya shit sorted

A Govt Act is quite distinct from Code.

Now go fuck yerself with a nigger dildo.
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Blurt

[size=150]Criminal Code (R.S.C., 1985, c. C-46) Section 319[/size]

319 (1) Every one who, by communicating statements in any public place, incites hatred against any identifiable group where such incitement is likely to lead to a breach of the peace is guilty of

(a) an indictable offence and is liable to imprisonment for a term not exceeding two years; or

(b) an offence punishable on summary conviction.

Willful promotion of hatred

(2) Every one who, by communicating statements, other than in private conversation, wilfully promotes hatred against any identifiable group is guilty of

(a) an indictable offence and is liable to imprisonment for a term not exceeding two years; or

(b) an offence punishable on summary conviction.

Defences

(3) No person shall be convicted of an offence under subsection (2)

(a) if he establishes that the statements communicated were true;

(b) if, in good faith, the person expressed or attempted to establish by an argument an opinion on a religious subject or an opinion based on a belief in a religious text;

(c) if the statements were relevant to any subject of public interest, the discussion of which was for the public benefit, and if on reasonable grounds he believed them to be true; or

(d) if, in good faith, he intended to point out, for the purpose of removal, matters producing or tending to produce feelings of hatred toward an identifiable group in Canada.

Forfeiture

(4) Where a person is convicted of an offence under section 318 or subsection (1) or (2) of this section, anything by means of or in relation to which the offence was committed, on such conviction, may, in addition to any other punishment imposed, be ordered by the presiding provincial court judge or judge to be forfeited to Her Majesty in right of the province in which that person is convicted, for disposal as the Attorney General may direct.

Exemption from seizure of communication facilities

(5) Subsections 199(6) and (7) apply with such modifications as the circumstances require to section 318 or subsection (1) or (2) of this section.

Consent

(6) No proceeding for an offence under subsection (2) shall be instituted without the consent of the Attorney General.

Definitions

(7) In this section,

communicating includes communicating by telephone, broadcasting or other audible or visible means; (communiquer)

identifiable group has the same meaning as in section 318; (groupe identifiable)

public place includes any place to which the public have access as of right or by invitation, express or implied; (endroit public)

statements includes words spoken or written or recorded electronically or electro-magnetically or otherwise, and gestures, signs or other visible representations. (déclarations)

[size=150]Criminal Code (R.S.C., 1985, c. C-46) Section 318[/size]

Advocating genocide

318 (1) Every one who advocates or promotes genocide is guilty of an indictable offence and liable to imprisonment for a term not exceeding five years.

Definition of genocide

(2) In this section, genocide means any of the following acts committed with intent to destroy in whole or in part any identifiable group, namely,

(a) killing members of the group; or

(b) deliberately inflicting on the group conditions of life calculated to bring about its physical destruction.

Consent

(3) No proceeding for an offence under this section shall be instituted without the consent of the Attorney General.

Definition of identifiable group

(4) In this section, identifiable group means any section of the public distinguished by colour, race, religion, national or ethnic origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or mental or physical disability.
Aimin\' to misbehave.

Blurt

Aimin\' to misbehave.

GORDY GAMBINO

That's just the Criminal Code so you again are not following.

I will take It out on your ass Pattaya style and breach every part of the fucken Code....fuck the Act and fuck you ya fucken Nancy boi but fuck your pins !!!
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

GORDY GAMBINO

gender identity or expression

On seeing Blurts new government expense '' well fuck me !!!!!! and hello Mrs. Cunt I PRESUME !!!
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Blurt

Okay, so forget the Human Rights Act.

Forget the federal Criminal Code.

Here's something you'll understand.

">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2O6GKaekZ0M
Aimin\' to misbehave.

GORDY GAMBINO

^ fUCKEN FANTASTIC....hows that bit where he falls down the trees...fuck I laughed but Im smoking kronic.

Blow me.

;)
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Anonymous

What is the disagreement here again?

Blurt

Gordy says he's sober.

Nobody believes him.
Aimin\' to misbehave.

kiebers

Quote from: "Blurt"Gordy says he's sober.

Nobody believes him.

:laugh:  :laugh:
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blurt"Gordy says he's sober.

Nobody believes him.

Ah, I see.