Replies: 10406
Total votes: : 4

Last post: September 21, 2024, 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

Albino Chinese

Started by JOE, July 23, 2017, 11:30:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aryan

Quote from: "seoulbro" You can't expect the masses to deprive themselves of a drink.

Shen certainly doesn't!

Anonymous

Quote from: "SCOUSE"
Quote from: "seoulbro" You can't expect the masses to deprive themselves of a drink.

Shen certainly doesn't!

How would you know?

Aryan

Because everytime she gets drunk my inbox gets filled with nude pics of her, and that's at least twice a week....

Anonymous

Quote from: "SCOUSE"Because everytime she gets drunk my inbox gets filled with nude pics of her, and that's at least twice a week....

Nah, that's Gordy. The old pig shaved his moobs.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Velvet"
Quote from: "SCOUSE"Because everytime she gets drunk my inbox gets filled with nude pics of her, and that's at least twice a week....

:beurk:

Anonymous

Quote from: "JOE"
Quote from: "SCOUSE"
Quote from: "JOE"

In another forum Scouse said Lapplanders arent White, yet there are many blond blue eyed Lapps.

So much if his perception of things is not only dated,but scientifically inaccurate.

Did I? That's news to me...  ac_wot

Actually many Europeans are from Germanic descent, depending of course which part of Europe...

well, here's what you said:

QuoteThe white race does not include Jews, Turks, the Sami/Lapps, Roma gypsies, Armenians, Azeris, Kazakhs, Tatars, Chechens, or Latin American mestizos.

Finnish Sami Girl]https://i.pinimg.com/originals/82/bc/fa/82bcfa1801c035790aaca4aa41d7cd73.jpg">https://i.pinimg.com/originals/82/bc/fa ... d7cd73.jpg">https://i.pinimg.com/originals/82/bc/fa/82bcfa1801c035790aaca4aa41d7cd73.jpg[/img]

...I dunno, Scouse, but she looks pretty White ta me!

You wouldn't know what to do with her.

Odinson

The sami aint like that unless some finnish gentleman dated their mother.

They are brown, dark and most of them dont even speak finnish, swedish, norwegian or russian.

Anonymous

Anonymous

Quote from: "Alcoholic"The sami aint like that unless some finnish gentleman dated their mother.

They are brown, dark and most of them dont even speak finnish, swedish, norwegian or russian.

Most of them are part or mostly white now aren't they?

cc

Quote from: "Velvet"

:roll:
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"
Quote from: "Alcoholic"The sami aint like that unless some finnish gentleman dated their mother.

My husband saw some Lapps when he worked in Norway.

Odinson

They are mostly brown and black haired..

The blond haired ones are rare.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Alcoholic"

They are caucasians.

Odinson

Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "Alcoholic"

They are caucasians.

They arent..

They are like eskimos and native indians.. They even share similar language.

GORDY GAMBINO

Always had a thing for blondes
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE