The best topic

Replies: 10340
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 03:33:17 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Repressed Homosexuality: A Definition

Started by Blurt, July 24, 2017, 11:27:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Blurt

Quote from: "SCOUSE"I have to say I'm a tad curious, do you keep that severed cock of yours in jar by your bedside as reminder?

This coming from the brain damaged individual who was born a male but thinks he's a woman and has supposedly had his cock chopped off?

Here he is, the cock-less wonder. How's it hanging Blurt? No pun intended.

Blurt you've had foreign objects shoved up your ass so many times you have the emergency services on speed dial.

How's your AIDS doing you cock-less wonder?

As for Blurt, if he is genuinely expecting the tax payer to fund his cock chop, he's taking the piss.

Blurt the Fart.

Blurt has his own forum where the main topics are tampons, dildos and the benefits of having AIDS.

I hear male members have to post a pic of themselves bent over naked with their ass cheeks spread before Blurt allows them to register.

Come now Blurt, its common knowledge that you phags love scat and all things related to men's asses.

More like you're a brain damaged AIDS victim with a fetish for n1gger cock.

You still got your pecker Blurt?

Blurt you're such a homo.

Blurt's 'life' leaves him with a shredded anus most weekends.

I thought you preferred men's asses Blurt?

I always mock him for being ass raped by his Syrian lodgers.

He must be getting tired of Blurt 'borrowing' his lipstick and buttplugs all the time.

Its ok Blurt, you dont have to leave on my account! Alpha Aryans and sissy homosexual cross-dressers can coexist peacefully on forums.

Blurt's a male?

Blurt you sexy beast.
Aimin\' to misbehave.

Aryan

Thanks for that, I know you're not supposed to laugh at your own jokes but some of those one liners are gold.  ac_toofunny

Aryan

Also have you actually sifted through 6 months worth of posts just to make a montage celebrating my wit???

Blurt

No.

I just entered the search terms "Nazi" and "moron" and these results came up instantly.
Aimin\' to misbehave.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blurt"No.

I just entered the search terms "Nazi" and "moron" and these results came up instantly.

:ththbored:

cc

So, we have 2 "collector types" ...... or did ..... and will again soon lol
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Blurt

Three, if you count "another-brown-skinned-man-waved-his-beard-in-a-woman's-direction-and-made-her-faint" posts.
Aimin\' to misbehave.

Aryan

Blurt you stalker, I actually feel quite violated at the fact you've been storing and leering at my posts!  I hope you weren't dressed as a woman at the time...  :shock:

Aryan

Oh and 'Blurt the Fart' is Dilf's creation, so I can't take credit for that little gem.....

GORDY GAMBINO

Youse 2 need a room...maybe ya can go halves with Berry and Ace , share the bed with them pissers.
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Blurt

I'll do Berry.

I'll leave Mel to Scouse; it's his preference, after all.
Aimin\' to misbehave.

GORDY GAMBINO

You forgetting something ??? ...yeah I'm sure Berry is gaggen for cawk.

So howz that working out for ya Blurtzys??
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Blurt

Are you saying you're one of those people who believe that people without a dick cannot possibly be having sex?

How quaint.
Aimin\' to misbehave.

GORDY GAMBINO

Nah what I'm saying , with all respect , that Berry is a fucken filthy slut and she wants CAWK !!! Or you will never hear the end of it.
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Anonymous

Quote from: "GORDY GAMBINO"Nah what I'm saying , with all respect , that Berry is a fucken filthy slut and she wants CAWK !!! Or you will never hear the end of it.

:001_rolleyes:

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview