The best topic

Replies: 10406
Total votes: : 4

Last post: September 21, 2024, 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

Re: How Leftists Keep Blacks And Women In Line

Started by Romero, October 14, 2012, 04:46:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 10 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Romero"I suppose you haven't noticed how Shen Li and Obvious Li have railed against public sector workers like Fash. If they had it their way, workers like Fash would be making minimum wage or wouldn't have their job at all.

Taxes are going up in Alberta because oil revenues are way down. It's not because of "progs and leftists".

I want workers like Fash to have a decent wage, regular standard of living increases and good benefits.

Do you?

BULLSHIT!! The government of Alberta spends more on greedy public sector unions than any other province. They do not need more revenue nor should they receive more revenue, so they can continue to bribe public sector unions.

http://www.calgarysun.com/2015/02/04/how-alberta-public-sector-workers-pay-raises-measure-up-with-those-of-members-of-legislature">http://www.calgarysun.com/2015/02/04/ho ... egislature">http://www.calgarysun.com/2015/02/04/how-alberta-public-sector-workers-pay-raises-measure-up-with-those-of-members-of-legislature

Public sector wages are over 60% of the Alberta budget. According to a study by the University of Calgary's school of public policy, "the public-sector wage bill in Alberta increased 119%" from 2001 to 2010. The average increase in the other nine provinces was just 63%

http://www.edmontonsun.com/2015/01/28/gunter-taxpayers-stuck-with-the-tab">http://www.edmontonsun.com/2015/01/28/g ... th-the-tab">http://www.edmontonsun.com/2015/01/28/gunter-taxpayers-stuck-with-the-tab

Romero

Quote from: "Renee"You are an idiot. So it doesn't surprise me that you would be okay with feeding the public sector at the expense of the private.

I never said such a thing. You're confused again. I told you that I work in the private sector.

Though I'm still glad you agree that unionized public sector workers should have decent wages, regular standard of living increases and good benefits. Good for you!

Renee

Quote from: "Romero"
Quote from: "Renee"You are an idiot. So it doesn't surprise me that you would be okay with feeding the public sector at the expense of the private.

I never said such a thing. You're confused again. I told you that I work in the private sector.

http://media.tab.co.uk/blogs.dir/15/files/2013/02/dodgeee.jpg">
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Romero

Sorry, I never said such a thing. You can prove me wrong if you find a quote. You won't.

I'm still glad you agree that unionized public sector workers should have decent wages, regular standard of living increases and good benefits. Good for you!

Romero

Hey, hang on a second...

Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "Real Woman"Oh believe it woman!

The trouble is, what people call "unions" are a collective of working people who pay taxes.  It also works out that the more money people make, the more income tax they pay (as a general rule) and the more money they spend (which also means they pay more in taxes) which has economic drive.

There needs to be a shift in attitude when it comes to people making decent money or having decent money.  There also needs to be some follow through in thought when it comes to the alternatives.  What does it cost tax payers to have people who don't make much or enough money?

This is union speak for "I'm just like you now hand over your wallet."

We are not talking about private unions we are talking about public worker unions which are funded almost entirely by tax payers. They are a detriment to economic growth because compared to what they take from taxpayers they give very little back in return in overall economic benefit.

By their very nature public workers unions can do nothing to improve or grow an ecomomy.

What gives? There you're calling workers like Fash a "detriment".

Renee

Quote from: "Romero"Sorry, I never said such a thing. You can prove me wrong if you find a quote. You won't.

I'm still glad you agree that unionized public sector workers should have decent wages, regular standard of living increases and good benefits. Good for you!

If you think that you are expressing some kind of "gotcha" point of argument you are sadly mistaken.

I think everyone deserves a decent wage if they work for it AND if the work warrants it. I just don't believe that one sector, public or private should receive that decent wage at the expense of the other.

Since those decent wage increases and benefits for the public sector come from tax money paid by the private, you obviously believe that the public sector should profit on the back of the private. It's that simple. You don't have to express those exact words because you ideological allegiance says it for you.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Anonymous

Quote from: "Romero"Sorry, I never said such a thing. You can prove me wrong if you find a quote. You won't.

If you think that you are expressing some kind of "gotcha" point of argument you are sadly mistaken.

I think everyone deserves a decent wage if they work for it AND if the work warrants it. I just don't believe that one sector, public or private should receive that decent wage at the expense of the other.

Since those decent wage increases and benefits for the public sector come from tax money paid by the private, you obviously believe that the public sector should profit on the back of the private. It's that simple. You don't have to express those exact words because you ideological allegiance says it for you.

This reminds me of the time he quoted me "religion is man made horsehit" to imply I support some idiot wanting to label religious people as crazies.

Renee

Quote from: "Shen Li"

This reminds me of the time he quoted me "religion is man made horsehit" to imply I support some idiot wanting to label religious people as crazies.

When dealing with Romero we all need to remember that he thinks submitting to airport security is a violation of human rights.  ac_toofunny

Romero

Quote from: "Renee"Since those decent wage increases and benefits for the public sector come from tax money paid by the private, you obviously believe that the public sector should profit on the back of the private. It's that simple. You don't have to express those exact words because you ideological allegiance says it for you.

Nope, I've never said anything that would give you this assumption. I've always worked in the private sector so I wouldn't believe the public sector should profit on the back of the private.

You shouldn't make assumptions without any evidence. You're a terrible mind reader.

Romero

Quote from: "Renee"When dealing with Romero we all need to remember that he thinks submitting to airport security is a violation of human rights.  ac_toofunny

I've never said this either. What's with all the lies? Are you incapable of having any discussion without them?

Renee

Quote from: "Renee"When dealing with Romero we all need to remember that he thinks submitting to airport security is a violation of human rights.  ac_toofunny

I've never said this either. What's with all the lies? Are you incapable of having any discussion without them?

Yeah you did.

"It's completely unnecessary and a violation of human and privacy rights."

"There are a lot of crazy people out there. They want to fondle you, children and the elderly for no good reason."

http://memebee.com/vancouver/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=34675&p=590122&hilit=romero+human+rights#p590122">http://memebee.com/vancouver/viewtopic. ... ts#p590122">http://memebee.com/vancouver/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=34675&p=590122&hilit=romero+human+rights#p590122

So now you are going to claim you didn't write those words? Funny how you got roundly beaten up over it when you expressed them the first time around. ac_toofunny

Next time you play the denial monkey try to remember that you are dumbass and save yourself the embarrassment.

GOTCHA!  ac_toofunny

Anonymous

The puerile gotcha moments aside, I would NOT be happy to see Fash unemployed. I am sure OL and Renee would concur. However, even if she did face that unfortunate circumstance it would be brief. She has a good work ethic and would quickly find a job.

Renee

Quote from: "Shen Li"The puerile gotcha moments aside, I would NOT be happy to see Fash unemployed. I am sure OL and Renee would concur. However, even if she did face that unfortunate circumstance it would be brief. She has a good work ethic and would quickly find a job.

Nobody wants anyone to lose their job. It's just that no one with a brain or sense of economic justice wants to see the system become a lopsided farce either.

But never forget that there are those on the left that will do just that, simply to satisfy their misguided sense of fairness, their greed and most of all their political cronyism.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"The puerile gotcha moments aside, I would NOT be happy to see Fash unemployed. I am sure OL and Renee would concur. However, even if she did face that unfortunate circumstance it would be brief. She has a good work ethic and would quickly find a job.

Nobody wants anyone to lose their job. It's just that no one with a brain or sense of economic justice wants to see the system become a lopsided farce either.

But never forget that there are those on the left that will do just that, simply to satisfy their misguided sense of fairness, their greed and most of all their political cronyism.

I know and I have been arguing this for years. There's no way that public sector unions should be allowed to exist let alone put us in debt or raise our taxes. Something has got to give at some point. Alberta is especially bad for pandering to greedy unions, but we are not alone.

Romero

Yeah you did.

"It's completely unnecessary and a violation of human and privacy rights."

"There are a lot of crazy people out there. They want to fondle you, children and the elderly for no good reason."

http://memebee.com/vancouver/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=34675&p=590122&hilit=romero+human+rights#p590122">http://memebee.com/vancouver/viewtopic. ... ts#p590122">http://memebee.com/vancouver/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=34675&p=590122&hilit=romero+human+rights#p590122

So now you are going to claim you didn't write those words? Funny how you got roundly beaten up over it when you expressed them the first time around. ac_toofunny

Next time you play the denial monkey try to remember that you are dumbass and save yourself the embarrassment.

GOTCHA!  ac_toofunny

QuoteA nursing mother was forced to show security her freshly pumped breast milk before she was allowed to board a plane with her breast pump.

'I asked him if there was a private place I could pump and he said, no you can go in the women's bathroom,' said Strand.

The only electrical outlet in the bathroom was next to a sink facing a wall of mirrors, she said, forcing her to pump while standing in front of other women.

'I had to stand in front of the mirrors and the sinks and pump my breast, in front of every tourist that walked into that bathroom,' she said.

I think forcing a nursing mother to do that is wrong and completely unnecessary, yes.

One woman who flew out of Dallas-Ft. Worth International Airport several months ago said a female agent sent her through a body scanner three times after the agent commented on her "cute" body.

"She says to me, 'Do you play tennis?' And I said, 'Why?''You just have such a cute figure,'" Ellen Terrell recalled to CBS News in Dallas.

Terrell said the female agent appeared to be acting on a request from male agents who were in a separate room viewing the scans and who apparently asked the agent to send Terrell back through the scanner twice because the scan was blurry.

After the third scan, Terrell said the agent seemed frustrated with her co-workers in the screening room. "She's talking into her microphone and she says, 'Guys, it is not blurry, I'm letting her go,'" Terrell said.

Terrell, who was traveling with her husband at the time, told the TV station, "I feel like I was totally exposed. They wanted a nice good look."

I don't believe it's appropriate for a security agent to be flirting with and checking out passengers. Do you? You don't even like it when people on the street check you out!

These are a couple of instances that I believe are wrong. I can't imagine why you're getting the idea that I think all airport security is some violation of human rights. That's preposterous. Of course there has to be airport security!