Replies: 10406
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

On flatulence.

Started by Bricktop, August 07, 2017, 08:59:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bricktop

During our recent sojourn, we came across many shops in Victoria selling locally made gourmet delights.

One, in particular, seemed to be preoccupied with the release of gasses from the human body. Or the prevention thereof.

https://farm5.staticflickr.com/4363/35627039643_a65a844cc9_z.jpg">

Bricktop

However, some may prefer to generate a little vapour...

https://farm5.staticflickr.com/4359/35627039373_e3914f0f2d_z.jpg">

Bricktop

Or a LOT...

https://farm5.staticflickr.com/4369/35627040173_119ca2638b_z.jpg">

Berry Sweet

Are you doing a cleanse?

kiebers

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"Are you doing a cleanse?

:laugh:  :laugh:
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Bricktop

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"Are you doing a cleanse?

They had another jar for that.

It had jalapenos in it.

Anonymous

Too many  fucking white people in Aus.

Bricktop

Right.

We've got more gooks than Beijing. So many Chinese, when we want to go out for dinner we have to search for 20 minutes to find a NON Chinese restaurant.

I went to Costco today. Thought I'd been teleported to Shanghai!!!

Ever seen a Chinese shop in Costco. They are the ones loading as many tins of baby formula as they can into the LARGE trolleys. They buy eggs by the KILOGRAM, rice by the tonne and oil by the DRUM. Costco sells more Chinese food than China Resources Vanguard. Most Australians say Ni Hao instead of hello.

Bloody chinese are the ants of the world.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"Right.

We've got more gooks than Beijing. So many Chinese, when we want to go out for dinner we have to search for 20 minutes to find a NON Chinese restaurant.

I went to Costco today. Thought I'd been teleported to Shanghai!!.

Fucking progress!!

shin

I noticed the more potent fart starter seems to be filled with eggs. I can't say that I'm surprised.

Berry Sweet

Quote from: "Bricktop"So many Chinese, when we want to go out for dinner we have to search for 20 minutes to find a NON Chinese restaurant.

Its true.  There are so many asian restautants around its ridiculous.  I want something different.

Anonymous

Ever seen a Chinese shop in Costco. They are the ones loading as many tins of baby formula as they can into the LARGE trolleys. They buy eggs by the KILOGRAM, rice by the tonne and oil by the DRUM. Costco sells more Chinese food than China Resources Vanguard. Most Australians say Ni Hao instead of hello.

We're allowed to shop too.

Bricktop

Quote from: "shin"I noticed the more potent fart starter seems to be filled with eggs. I can't say that I'm surprised.

They're pickled onions.

Similar effect.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"
Quote from: "shin"I noticed the more potent fart starter seems to be filled with eggs. I can't say that I'm surprised.

They're pickled onions.

Similar effect.

Do people really buy them so they can....you know?

Bricktop

Quote from: "Fashionista"

We're allowed to shop too.

Yesterday I was standing in the sweets and chocolate area...a chinese woman came up, saw a display of "Trolli" sweets and promptly emptied about three cartons into her trolley, filling it up.

I said "You must have lots of children".

She said, "No. Childrens party".

Somewhere in the near future there is a Chinese childrens party with around 1000 attendees.