Replies: 10393
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 09:41:25 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by DKG

A

I have been nicotine free for two weeks

Started by Anonymous, August 09, 2017, 09:40:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

This is the longest I have gone without  a cigarette since I began smoking twenty seven years ago. Wish me luck. I want to be an ex-smoker.

Anonymous

Quote from: "seoulbro"This is the longest I have gone without  a cigarette since I began smoking twenty seven years ago. Wish me luck. I want to be an ex-smoker.

Congratulations Seoul..

:3cheerleader:

Stick with it, I know you can do it.

RW

Quote from: "seoulbro"This is the longest I have gone without  a cigarette since I began smoking twenty seven years ago. Wish me luck. I want to be an ex-smoker.

You just need something like 20 days to truly kick a habit so you're well on your way.  

You've got this!
Beware of Gaslighters!

Bricktop

One day at a time. Tomorrow will take care of itself.

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"

You just need something like 20 days to truly kick a habit so you're well on your way.  

You've got this!

Is that an average RW?

With some habits requiring more time and some less?

RW

Quote from: "Fashionista"

You've got this!

Is that an average RW?

With some habits requiring more time and some less?

I'm not sure.  I was just told to kick a habit or create a new one takes like 20 days.  I know with smoking, I still have cravings and I haven't smoked in years and years.  I also have nightmares where I wake up from dreams where I was smoking and it's horrifying!

Kicking bad habits is all about will power and I have no doubt seoulbro will be successful.

It gets easier SB.  Then the day will come when you smell cigarette smoke on people and want to gag.  That's a great day :)
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Good man. Besides alcohol, I also used to have a pack to pack and a half a day habit.

RW

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"

Good man. Besides alcohol, I also used to have a pack to pack and a half a day habit.

How did you kick it?
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"

How did you kick it?

I concentrated on one addiction at a time. Alcohol was the bigger problem, so once I had that under control, I faced my cigarette habit head on. I used Nicorette gum as aid.

Blazor

Thats awesome man! In my opinion, the first 2 weeks is the roughest, and you made it through that. If you can make it through the next 2 months, you should be golden! Sailing the high seas and free at last! lolol

Instead of wishing you luck, I will simply leave you with a Bruce Lee quote  ac_smile

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/TymK_jfF1v8/maxresdefault.jpg">
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Anonymous

You've got this!

I hope so. I can't wait until the cravings are entirely gone.

Anonymous

Hey Seoul, help yourself. They're on me.

http://healthcareforall.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/11/pack-of-cigarettes.jpg">

Ya know ya want em.

Blazor

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"Hey Seoul, help yourself. They're on me.

http://healthcareforall.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/11/pack-of-cigarettes.jpg">

Ya know ya want em.

:001_rolleyes:

Blazor

Quote from: "Fashionista"
 :001_rolleyes:

Hey that makes you just as bad for quoting the image!  :roll: