Replies: 10393
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 09:41:25 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by DKG

A

I have been nicotine free for two weeks

Started by Anonymous, August 09, 2017, 09:40:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Blazor

Quote from: "RW"
Get a vape.  Seriously.  That's what I use when I consume flower/bud and it's made a huge difference in my breathing (but you still get all the good stuff).  That and edibles.  :D

Maybe Santa will bring me one lol. I would like one when I have the funds.

I wish we had edibles around here, I liked 'em when I was in Seattle.
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

RW

Quote from: "Blazor"
Get a vape.  Seriously.  That's what I use when I consume flower/bud and it's made a huge difference in my breathing (but you still get all the good stuff).  That and edibles.  :D

I have a Vapirise and I love it.

I wish I could send you some of these jelly bombs by Twisted Extracts.  If you see them, get them.  And don't eat the whole thing at once.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Do you mean marijuana edibles Blazor?

Blazor

I have a Vapirise and I love it.

I wish I could send you some of these jelly bombs by Twisted Extracts.  If you see them, get them.  And don't eat the whole thing at once.

Lol sounds awesome. I had some salted caramels in Seattle. Those prolly coulda passed on the plane lol.

Blazor

Quote from: "Fashionista"

Teehee  :pop:

I've only had it once, the salted caramels, and a couple times that were homemade by friends, brownies lol.

Anonymous

Teehee  :pop:

I've only had it once, the salted caramels, and a couple times that were homemade by friends, brownies lol.

Does it make you higher than smoking marijuana?

kiebers

Not really. It's just different. Pot affects people differently.
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Anonymous

Quote from: "kiebers"Not really. It's just different. Pot affects people differently.

And if I understand you correctly kiebers, how one takes marijuana in also contributes to the affect?

kiebers

Quote from: "kiebers"Not really. It's just different. Pot affects people differently.

And if I understand you correctly kiebers, how one takes marijuana in also contributes to the affect?

Yes. It's still a pot high just a little different. Eating it takes longer to feel it and it lasts longer. Smoking and vaping are very similar high just vaping is cleaner and you don't cough near as much.
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Anonymous

Quote from: "kiebers"

Yes. It's still a pot high just a little different. Eating it takes longer to feel it and it lasts longer. Smoking and vaping are very similar high just vaping is cleaner and you don't cough near as much.

I see kiebers....well actually I don't..

I don't understand why anyone would want to get high..

Taking it for pain relief is a different matter.

kiebers

Anonymous

Quote from: "kiebers"I understand....

But, it will soon be legal across this country.

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

priscilla1961

Quote from: "RW"Next year I believe.

Good colour picture. :thumbup:
My Daughter Is Sweeter Than Fucking Sugar!!

Angry White Male

Absolutely.

I do not smoke pot, as it makes me highly self-judgemental.

It's weird, how other people that I know can smoke it, and feel relaxed, yet for me it does the opposite...

It causes me to worry, and over-think things more than I already do, so I generally pass on the blunts, when they are passed around.