Re: Forum gossip thread by Lab Flaker

One Dead in Virginia

Started by RW, August 12, 2017, 04:31:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cc

I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

RW

Quote from: "cc"He never represented "white guys" ffs

He represented Nazis / white supremacists. Let's get real here.

Them   denouncing it would be the actual equivalent

Now Scouce, be a nice guy and lend me a match.  I need to light my Menorah and am fresh out

Just like terrorists don't represent Islam, that crazy fuck didn't represent white people or even white supremacy.  But we both know had that been a Muslim, it would have been an act of terrorism and all Muslims painted with the same brush.  Muslims worldwide would be demanded to denounce this shit.  Instead, we denounce this act and some neo-Nazi calls us white traitors.

Good times!
Beware of Gaslighters!

RW

Quote from: "cc"
QuoteHe denounced both sides, but that wasnt good enough for THEM, they wanted him to single out the whites.

Bingo!!

That is exactly the guts of it all .. and the guts of what is going on today everywhere

Where it all ends I don't know but it will not end well

Between this and other blatant things going on today throughout the West, I think we are watching the slow motion end of Western democracy everywhere in the West

Change doesn't mean end.  We are constantly tweaking our democracies.
Beware of Gaslighters!

RW

Quote from: "cc"yaaaa

gimee  diamonds

LOL!

:thumbup:
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc"
QuoteHe denounced both sides, but that wasnt good enough for THEM, they wanted him to single out the whites.

Bingo!!

That is exactly the guts of it all .. and the guts of what is going on today everywhere

Where it all ends I don't know but it will not end well

Between this and other blatant things going on today throughout the West, I think we are watching the slow motion end of Western democracy everywhere in the West

I hope it's not that bad cc.

Anonymous

Quote from: "SCOUSE"

If your Jewish brethren didn't own and control the vast majority of the mainstream media, the anti-white bias we're constantly exposed to would cease overnight.

The CBC is a  crown corporation. Hubert T. Lacroix, the President and CEO is French-Canadian. And none of the next seven top management positions is Jewish or visible minority. What a shame eh Scouse.

RW

Quote from: "seoulbro"

If your Jewish brethren didn't own and control the vast majority of the mainstream media, the anti-white bias we're constantly exposed to would cease overnight.

The CBC is a  crown corporation. Hubert T. Lacroix, the President and CEO is French-Canadian. And none of the next seven top management positions is Jewish or visible minority. What a shame eh Scouse.

That doesn't matter seoul because JOOOOOS!

:laugh3:
Beware of Gaslighters!

Bricktop

Quote from: "Blazor"The coverage of this shit is really pissing me off. I see who the real haters are. The media is spinning this into an all white thing, and its all Trumps fault according to them. I dont see any mentions of the hate from the other side. Nor the 9 deaths in Chicago the other day that was black on black crime.

The fact that the media is largely left leaning is no accident.

Nor is the fact that our education systems have fallen to the left.

Or are bureacracies in general.

Or our legal system.

Over recent decades, we have watched idly by as leftist ideology and policy has permeated through the echelons of many of our institutions...specifically in unelected areas. This is no coincidence. Feminists BRAG in their manifestos that their path to influence was through senior bureacratic influence, rather than elected officials.

In Australia,for example, the way into the Labour party parliamentary benches is through the unions. The Teachers Union is one of the most influential and plofrigate in party donations. Likewise the massive Public Service Union.

This has the overall effect of undermining democracy, which is designed to balance different perspectives. But by stealth and intent, the left have tipped the balance in their favour. Now we are prevailed upon by leftist dogma through highly influential cadres.

Aryan

Quote from: "seoulbro"

American and British mainstream media is littered with Jews. Rupert Murdoch for instance is a Jew by birth because of his mother being Jewish.

As for Canada, well if you honestly believe that Jews and their various lobby groups don't influence the mass media then you're a fool.  

Here a Lebanese ambassador came under fire for saying that Zionists control 90% of Canadian media.  

http://vigile.quebec/archives/ds-medias/docs3/03-1-10-np-medias.html">http://vigile.quebec/archives/ds-medias ... edias.html">http://vigile.quebec/archives/ds-medias/docs3/03-1-10-np-medias.html

Here's another gem......  ''Are there too many Jews in the media?

That was the question posed on a recent edition of the Canadaland podcast, hosted by Jesse Brown. Brown opened the episode by reading an email from one of his listeners, whom he left unnamed.

That person wrote: "I was debating about writing you because there is no way of tackling this subject I'm about to address without looking like a hater/nutter/racist. But I am not, and I feel you are an understanding guy, so I figured I'd take a chance and write you... In [a previous Canadaland podcast], I believe you scoffed at the notion that Jews controlled the media. But here's the thing: they do. I don't subscribe to some massive Jewish conspiracy. That's for the nutters and the racists. But surely you, Jesse Brown, must concede the overrepresentation of Jews in the media.''

http://www.cjnews.com/perspectives/too-many-jews-media">http://www.cjnews.com/perspectives/too-many-jews-media

RW

Okay the Jews owe the media.

Still no fucks given.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Aryan

That's because you're a fool, no offence.

RW

Quote from: "SCOUSE"That's because you're a fool, no offence.

Well, maybe but WTF can I do about it?
Beware of Gaslighters!

Aryan

Quote from: "RW"

Listen to those of us who understand the Jewish problem.  I've researched this subject for nearly 10 years, so I think it's safe to say that I know what I'm talking about.

RW

Quote from: "RW"

Listen to those of us who understand the Jewish problem.  I've researched this subject for nearly 10 years, so I think it's safe to say that I know what I'm talking about.

Do you know what I've learned?  Things will sort themselves out eventually so I'm not too worried about it.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Odinson

Quote from: "Blazor"
Quote from: "Alcoholic"Look at them just going towards the vehicle so that they can get the video to instagram...

"We need medical here, we need medical, omg, did you see that, omg" turn the camera off and call medical if ya that concerned! Geez lol.

I watched so many videos last night.

They´ll just circle around the victim and take video..