The best topic

Replies: 10395
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 12:27:42 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

One Dead in Virginia

Started by RW, August 12, 2017, 04:31:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "SCOUSE"
Quote from: "RW"I really hate to break it to you guys, but white supremacy is on the way out even if it isn't being pushed out civilly.

Oh how clueless you are. Your naivety and ignorance astounds me each and every time I log in on here.   :smiley11:

You don't seriously see a future for white supremacism do you SCOUSE?

Who is really naïve?

Anonymous

Look at this video.

">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pxECY1PXjiM

Aryan

Quote from: "RW"
Quote from: "RW"I really hate to break it to you guys, but white supremacy is on the way out even if it isn't being pushed out civilly.

Oh how clueless you are. Your naivety and ignorance astounds me each and every time I log in on here.   :smiley11:

Oh my bad.  It's becoming publicly acceptable.

:001_rolleyes:

If there was a choice between open border Cultural Marxism and White Nationalism, I would choose the latter each and every time....

Aryan

Quote from: "Fashionista"

Who is really naïve?

So you think all white nations should be forced to accept state enforced diversity and mass immigration without question, regardless of the consequences?

Anonymous

Who is really naïve?

So you think all white nations should be forced to accept state enforced diversity and mass immigration without question, regardless of the consequences?

So, you think we can maintain our living standards and the services that have been promised with a declining population?

As Seoul has said, it's immigrants that pay the bills for an aging population and will continue to do so..

Either you accept immigrants or you accept reduced services..

You can't have your cake and eat it too.

Aryan

Who is really naïve?

So, you think we can maintain our living standards and the services that have been promised with a declining population?

As Seoul has said, it's immigrants that pay the bills for an aging population and will continue to do so..

Either you accept immigrants or you accept reduced services..

You can't have your cake and eat it too.

Sorry but as I have been told previously, yet chose to ignore because I did actually like you and enjoyed engaging in conversations with you, you are in fact just another anti-white liberal who spouts the usual liberal lefty crap due to basking in the joys of western sponsored and enforced diversity, and you don't give 2 shits about the consequences in which such agendas are causing the host nations in which you reside.

There's a word for that, it's called fucking SELFISH, but such words and accusations will of course be like water off a duck's back to you and your ilk because you don't understand the situation.  

The UK for example does not need hordes of immigrants entering the country, because we are a tiny island, which is in fact sinking under the pressure of mass immigration, but of course big businesses and corporations are all for it because it means an endless supply of cheap labour for them. The way things are going our services and infrastructures are buckling under the  pressure and the levels of immigration we are enduring are totally unsustainable.

But, once again will this concern you or any of the other pro diversity, open border brigade on here?    Obviously not.

Anonymous

SCOUSE, it doesn't matter to me what you label me because I have little use for politics..

That's not to say I don't have opinions on issues that affect my family, because I do..

Our carbon tax is one example of policy where I have a clear opinion..

But, you didn't answer the question, would you accept reduced services and likely lower living standards in exchange for a drastic reduction in immigrants?

As Seoul has correctly stated, with the West's demographic decline that's who's paying for health care and pensions.

RW

SCOUSE, do you know what the trouble is?  I don't think you see the word as being dynamic. You don't want to change because you're scared.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"SCOUSE, do you know what the trouble is?  I don't think you see the word as being dynamic. You don't want to change because you're scared.

SCOUSE called me anti white..

Does he think I hate my husband and my children who are biracial??

:crazy:

RW

Quote from: "RW"SCOUSE, do you know what the trouble is?  I don't think you see the word as being dynamic. You don't want to change because you're scared.

He's not too bright.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

That was ridiclous. Frustration will do that to people.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"Look at this video.

">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pxECY1PXjiM
But, those antifa are violent scum. But, only the alt right must be condemned by the president. Crazy.

Blazor

I'll have to watch that vid again later, cant hear the audio here. I did notice the police LAUGHING and watching as the one guy got pepper sprayed by an anti protester right in front of them.
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Blazor

Prolly happen again in a month in Richmond, the former Confederacy capital. I might go to this one to show my support since its only 3 hours away.

http://wtvr.com/2017/08/13/robert-e-lee-monument-richmond-rally/">http://wtvr.com/2017/08/13/robert-e-lee ... ond-rally/">http://wtvr.com/2017/08/13/robert-e-lee-monument-richmond-rally/
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blazor"Prolly happen again in a month in Richmond, the former Confederacy capital. I might go to this one to show my support since its only 3 hours away.

http://wtvr.com/2017/08/13/robert-e-lee-monument-richmond-rally/">http://wtvr.com/2017/08/13/robert-e-lee ... ond-rally/">http://wtvr.com/2017/08/13/robert-e-lee-monument-richmond-rally/

Right on Blazor. Make sure those antifa animals don't hit you with a balloon. Take a look again at Fash's video if you want to know why. :beurk: