The best topic

Replies: 10393
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 09:41:25 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by DKG

One Dead in Virginia

Started by RW, August 12, 2017, 04:31:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Blazor

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"
Right on Blazor. Make sure those antifa animals don't hit you with a balloon. Take a look again at Fash's video if you want to know why. :beurk:

Oh I saw! Just couldnt hear the audio at the time lol. Its exactly some of what I was talking about.

Dont worry man, I'll take a change of clothes, and I move like a ninja, they wont get me lol. I was excellent at dodge ball lol. Seriously debating going, may or may not. This place is going to be a big deal.
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blazor"
Right on Blazor. Make sure those antifa animals don't hit you with a balloon. Take a look again at Fash's video if you want to know why. :beurk:

Oh I saw! Just couldnt hear the audio at the time lol. Its exactly some of what I was talking about.

Dont worry man, I'll take a change of clothes, and I move like a ninja, they wont get me lol. I was excellent at dodge ball lol. Seriously debating going, may or may not. This place is going to be a big deal.

I would drive down too, but I don't move like a ninja despite being part Japanese. Getting ballons filled with urine landing onme just aint my thing.

Blazor

I would drive down too, but I don't move like a ninja despite being part Japanese. Getting ballons filled with urine landing onme just aint my thing.

:laugh:

Maybe I should take an umbrella lol.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"
But, you didn't answer the question, would you accept reduced services and likely lower living standards in exchange for a drastic reduction in immigrants?

Scouse would still blame the goddamned Jooooooooos.

RW

http://boards.cindysbeentrippin.com/uploads/default/original/2X/1/14ebb45b2cb77319e07cec1507173e9f3bc0d3c1.jpg">
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Of the four people arrested after the violent outbreak in Charlottesville, Virginia, last weekend, two were identified with the white nationalist movement and the other two were left-wing "antifa" counterprotesters.

Blazor

Lol, I'll admit that pic is funny RW.

Seoul, Im surprised any one was arrested, but 4 out 2500 aint bad I guess lol.

Btw I pictured myself going to the Richmond one, and thought how funny it would be if I dressed in my Gandalf costume and told the Antifa "you shall not pass!" lol. Take my staff for good measure lol.

RW

Quote from: "Blazor"Lol, I'll admit that pic is funny RW.

Btw I pictured myself going to the Richmond one, and thought how funny it would be if I dressed in my Gandalf costume and told the Antifa "you shall not pass!" lol. Take my staff for good measure lol.

It made me think of you :)

I like this idea better:

">
Beware of Gaslighters!

Blazor

Quote from: "RW"
Quote from: "Blazor"Lol, I'll admit that pic is funny RW.

It made me think of you :)

I like this idea better:

But I liked the Gandalf idea  :sad:

Anonymous

I like the Aids walk idea much better than a violent counter, disgusting counter protest by antifa.

RW

Racism is disgusting.  It deserves strong resistance!
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"Racism is disgusting.  It deserves strong resistance!

No city deserves violent intolerant goons throwing balloons filled with urine or macing anyone who disagrees with their extremism.

And certainly no policeman deserves to die at the hands of these antifa and BLM thugs.

Angry White Male

Quote from: "RW"Or, like SO many other people out there, they are damn sick and tired of RACISM.  The difference being they get off their asses and do something about it.

Oh, like you, RW?

What purpose do YOU have, as a White person, to care about the protest of a sign down south?

Better yet, as a Canadian, why does this single protest even mean anything to you?

Angry White Male

All white, straight, males are racist, and they must be shut down.

Trust me...  I have seen the trend growing for a couple of decades.

I have the solution, but people don't want to hear it...  It won't end well, since most people are idiots.

kiebers

">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_M9vnv5qIFQ
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone