News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 10398
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 03:28:20 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Will there be a White Revolution in the US?

Started by Aryan, August 12, 2017, 11:35:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aryan

Are we seeing the early stages of whites fighting back against their Judeo Communist oppressors?  

The term 'Globalism' has already become a dirty word, so (((they))) are going to have to come up with another name which describes their anti-white, open borders agenda.  

If whites revolt in large enough numbers, and the Jew is exposed, it will be 1933 all over again. Thanks to the internet, the masses are learning the truth, as opposed to only being fed lies by the mainstream media.  Interesting times ahead, watch this space....

Bricktop

A civil war is more likely than a revolution...who would revolt against the government?

But we see violence between ideologies on the rise. Things could get messy...but it will need a greater dislocation within the middle class for that to happen.

In the meantime, civil unrest serves the left perfectly.

Berry Sweet

Quote from: "SCOUSE" Thanks to the internet, the masses are learning the truth, as opposed to only being fed lies by the mainstream media.  Interesting times ahead, watch this space....

This is true.  The media is all false headlines and half assed stories.

I dont watch news on tv often cause its useless.  They dont report or talk about anything...and they always use the same pic or short clip o er and over and over...when I go to my parents house and watch european news of something that has happened in Canada or the US, they are very detailed abd show lots of clips and discussion...I get more off a european news channel than a Canadian one.

Something is very wrong with this picture.

Bricktop

The "media" has one function; to make a profit.

By any and all means available.

What once reported fact now relies on opinion. "Reporters" now apply bias to appeal to social segments, where the profit is most likely.

Of course, government owned media outlets are not focussed on profit. They are staffed by public servants, who serve the left out of resentment of the private sector.

Put simply, ALL media organisations operate for a vested interest completely separate from telling the truth.

Worse, they all purport to represent the views and beliefs of the populace, rendering them not only biased but subversive.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"A civil war is more likely than a revolution...who would revolt against the government?

But we see violence between ideologies on the rise. Things could get messy...but it will need a greater dislocation within the middle class for that to happen.

In the meantime, civil unrest serves the left perfectly.

Yes

RW

This is the work of economic stratification (that's when elites push society toward instability by hoarding huge quantities of wealth), which will be the collapse of modern society.  

"The fish rots from the head."
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "SCOUSE"Are we seeing the early stages of whites fighting back against their Judeo Communist oppressors?  

The term 'Globalism' has already become a dirty word, so (((they))) are going to have to come up with another name which describes their anti-white, open borders agenda.  

If whites revolt in large enough numbers, and the Jew is exposed, it will be 1933 all over again. Thanks to the internet, the masses are learning the truth, as opposed to only being fed lies by the mainstream media.  Interesting times ahead, watch this space....

Mental case.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"The "media" has one function; to make a profit.

What once reported fact now relies on opinion. "Reporters" now apply bias to appeal to social segments, where the profit is most likely.

Of course, government owned media outlets are not focussed on profit. They are staffed by public servants, who serve the left out of resentment of the private sector.

Put simply, ALL media organisations operate for a vested interest completely separate from telling the truth.

Worse, they all purport to represent the views and beliefs of the populace, rendering them not only biased but subversive.

Do you believe SCOUSE's prediction will come true?

Bricktop

I don't believe the situation is anywhere near a flashpoint of large scale, programmed violence by one side of society on another. But, I am no expert on America. They fought a civil war once, and I am sure they are capable of doing so again, given the increasing rancour combined with mass gun ownership. But it seems that the violence and confrontation we're seeing is between the extreme elements of either side of the socio-political divide, not between mainstream Americans.

I've said before that the real impact of Trump's election is not his term or terms in office, but who follows. Whatever people think of Trump, they will know that he has at most 7 more years in office. He will pass into history.

But if those that wish to replace him find themselves having to move further to the left or right to engage the American voter, then things may deteriorate. For example, if you plan to run as a Republican, do you FOLLOW Trump's example, refute it and offer a more moderate right wing alternative, or in fact move even further to the right.

The bigger dilemma is on the left. If Trump is seen as a great President, do you move further to the right, adopt a more centrist attitude, or veer further left.

Either path allows for a more extreme candidate to rise up. Unlikely, but possible.

Given that many Americans are fed up with their government...pushing them further over the political precipice is not conducive to a more harmonious nation.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Bricktop"The "media" has one function; to make a profit.

Do you believe SCOUSE's prediction will come true?

I don't believe we will see a revolution anytime soon.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"I don't believe the situation is anywhere near a flashpoint of large scale, programmed violence by one side of society on another. But, I am no expert on America. They fought a civil war once, and I am sure they are capable of doing so again, given the increasing rancour combined with mass gun ownership. But it seems that the violence and confrontation we're seeing is between the extreme elements of either side of the socio-political divide, not between mainstream Americans.

I've said before that the real impact of Trump's election is not his term or terms in office, but who follows. Whatever people think of Trump, they will know that he has at most 7 more years in office. He will pass into history.

But if those that wish to replace him find themselves having to move further to the left or right to engage the American voter, then things may deteriorate. For example, if you plan to run as a Republican, do you FOLLOW Trump's example, refute it and offer a more moderate right wing alternative, or in fact move even further to the right.

The bigger dilemma is on the left. If Trump is seen as a great President, do you move further to the right, adopt a more centrist attitude, or veer further left.

Either path allows for a more extreme candidate to rise up. Unlikely, but possible.

Given that many Americans are fed up with their government...pushing them further over the political precipice is not conducive to a more harmonious nation.

The political divide will continue to widen in the US further alienating average Americans.

Bricktop

The political divide is global insofar as democracies are concerned.

Democracy, by definition, divides us. That is the problem.

We are the victims of our over-reliance on "personal" freedoms at the expense of the greater good, because vote chasing politicans will pursue every vote they can rather than adopt a "big picture" attitude.

Democracy is dying...and ergo, those who think they have a better way may well be inspired to impose, rather than engage.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"The political divide is global insofar as democracies are concerned.

Democracy, by definition, divides us. That is the problem.

We are the victims of our over-reliance on "personal" freedoms at the expense of the greater good, because vote chasing politicans will pursue every vote they can rather than adopt a "big picture" attitude.

Democracy is dying...and ergo, those who think they have a better way may well be inspired to impose, rather than engage.

I agree with that. I've always said, universal suffrage is stupid.

Bricktop

Well, that clearly is the case based on current evidence.

RW

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Bricktop"I don't believe the situation is anywhere near a flashpoint of large scale, programmed violence by one side of society on another. But, I am no expert on America. They fought a civil war once, and I am sure they are capable of doing so again, given the increasing rancour combined with mass gun ownership. But it seems that the violence and confrontation we're seeing is between the extreme elements of either side of the socio-political divide, not between mainstream Americans.

The political divide will continue to widen in the US further alienating average Americans.

It's not political divide driving this - it's the growing divide between rich and poor.  That in turn causes political divide as opportunists circle the desperate like hungry sharks.
Beware of Gaslighters!