Replies: 10402
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 06:52:08 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lab Flaker

Ugh

Started by Berry Sweet, August 16, 2017, 01:33:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Berry Sweet

I got something stuck between 2 teeth in my gums...my floss is missing...fuckin kids...Its time for a water pik!

Bricktop

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"I got something stuck between 2 teeth in my gums...my floss is missing...fuckin kids...Its time for a water pik!

Eat an apple!!!

Angry White Male

Or use a tooth pick.  Or find something to jam in there, like a piece of wire...

Berry, you'll have to learn to start figuring out some things on your own.  You're a big girl now, so it's time to put on the big girl pants.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"I got something stuck between 2 teeth in my gums...my floss is missing...fuckin kids...Its time for a water pik!

I haven't had anything I can't remove with floss..

But, if you want a water pik, you might like it better.

Berry Sweet

Roasted red pepper skins, pop corn shell, corn...I had corn on the cob today...damn corn!

RW

When out and about and you get some stuff stuck and don't have floss, rinse your mouth with some warm water a couple of times.  It usually does the trick.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"Roasted red pepper skins, pop corn shell, corn...I had corn on the cob today...damn corn!

Taber corn is available right now, so I know corn on the cob can be a problem.

Berry Sweet

I dont have any apples.  My parents have a nice water pik...its fun to use!

Berry Sweet

Berry Sweet

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"Taber corn?

Maybe it's an Alberta thing..

Taber is a town East of Lethbridge famous for good corn..

It's in in season right now.

GORDY GAMBINO

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"My legs are hot

No they are not.

You are a dumpy Greek woman.

Blurts legs.............. :evilthoughts2:
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Anonymous

I always have those plastic floss things in my lunch/overnight bag. Handy items.

Blazor

Maybe you're not using the right floss? I find the Glide kind thats a lil more durable and thicker, gets everything out. And my teeth are tight together for the most part.
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Angry White Male

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"My legs are hot

Well, please don't cool 'em down with a trip down to the local Indian Reserve...